plane crash.

plane crash.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

 

Plane crash.

Plane was shoring over clouds at 37000 ft. Passengers were sitting well settled on their reclines. Steve found nozzle of pistol had peeked out of cot of “Mr. Michove” carelessly propped his head against seat clamp.

Over high clamp above seat he could see only some head points from back side and some head phone wrapped over them. Steve didn’t tried to look around even some uncanny sounds continuously blown up his sight of attention but as Strange Cope hardly missed any chance to gaze him throughout he kept his head still.

He looked outside through window aeroplane was flying over long thin clouds trails.  Steve leaning his head against clamp and eased himself in recline pushing it back for support.

Hardly was it five minutes one sudden jerk trembled the plane when he was thrown away onto fount dash board injuring his head with clash.

Plane was still shaking like dancing in clouds.  Luggage put on boarding popped down free of flow. Some passenger got injured by hard smack over face were morning.

“Hey! What happened?” he mumbled. He grabbed pedal to control himself.

He was half wakened, eyes were half opened. He looked to Michove.  

Steve hold his wound with tissue paper.

Michove had not received any injury; he was still easy with his position. Holding his chair.

“I think some problem had occurred with engine. I think engine had clashed.” He sighed.

“What?”

Steve cried.

Intensity of noise had started increasing up. Loud morn of passengers made Steve to look around. He could see that luggage was unplaced and laying between lines. A few passengers were sitting on path between seats unable to stand up and take their seat again. However no one had got summed but some injury scars had appeared over their faces. Some of them had limb bend and some had got crumbled spine injury. Those who were unaffected survived by this sudden tried to help them who needed support to stand up.

One passenger had his face bleeding. Perhaps his head got clashed against dashboard hard to succumb injury. Blood clots poured out between his fingers over his face leaving satins over his shirts and down floor.   

This was devastating, Steve had never seen such accident. Even Steve had never seen blood in his entire life. His whole body quivered and his shoulder shrilled. He could feel that something had pinched him pierced him into sole.

 

“Hey God!

Save us!

What happened!

We all going to die! No!”

Passengers were almost crying. Their shrilled cry mingled with morns.

Plane had come to normal and trembling automatically stopped after few seconds.

Michove was all right, he was lucky enough to be safe.

“I think you have  got some scratch over face, it could be dangerous if i had not my hand there to support your head against that clash; you were sleeping when your head tossed against dashboard.”

 “Oh!

Thank you,”



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on December 28, 2013
Last Updated on December 28, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars