plane crash.-4

plane crash.-4

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Steve flipped the wrecked door and  stepped out of plane. It was high suburb around the plane. The ground was all surrounded by huge trees.  Steve managed to find one narrow trail and walked to corner. He could see from side that.

 

Tyres were blown out and excel had dig out lines into ground with skit and made a  deep furrow along  lines over ground. excel were bent along alignment and wings were ripped, broken down on  ground. Crumbled pieces of window glass were shatter all over ground like debris and door  was swinging into air laced by some loosed tags.

 

His forehead got red and swollen at injury.  He pulled out his handkerchief and tied it over his forehead.  Some of passengers peek out of window. Airhostess and cabin crew rushed to help those who got critical injury.

It was all green around the ground. Cool breeze was blowing.  Crashed engine was roaring like dead machine.

Steve walked to corner and made a call to mark.

 

Hey Mark, i am caught in trouble here. Perhaps Alisha was right. I should have followed her.

What happened? Make asked.

Our plane crashed. And we have an emergency landing here at some ground.

What? Are you serious?

Yes, i am serious, what you think i should do any jock here in this situation.

No i don’t mean that but i think.....ok just leave that say, How are you? Are you ok?  Mark continued form other side.

I am fine,  just one small blow hit my face, there is nothing to serious and nothing to worry about, i and fine, i  am ok.

Thank god!  You are safe.

But, how this happened? Make asked.

I don’t know, they say engine failed. But no one is sure what exactly happened. We saw some flames blowing and some smoke coming out of it.

Where you are right now?

I don’t know exactly but they say we are somewhere 100 miles north west at some forest far from city. and i am afraid i will  not reach at time.

You don’t worry there is nothing to worry, i think you will get one day extension as you have genuine problem. But what they say about your journey.

They said they have arranged another plane for us. But it will take some time. May be some one or two hours.

Did you call Alisha?

Yes i did try, but she was out of coverage when last time i made a call to her to let her know that she was right with her prediction about me.

I think she was right or i should have followed her.

Don’t worry this is just a coincident. And i think you have something waiting for you. You don’t take your doubt serious.

You take care of you and if necessary make a call to me, ok, mark ended the call up.

“Hey, Steve what are you doing there?  Come here ! i show you some thing.”

Michove shove his  hand form other end.



© 2013 kumars


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars