Morning Saga-I

Morning Saga-I

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Steve with half closed eye when he turned  blanket off his face and turned his gaze at wall clock which said, the time is ten to seven. He could see the brightness of light all around.

 Steve rubbed his eyes as he woke up and sit up straight onto his bed leaned his back to raised top of bed. He cleared his eyes with his bare figures so that he can clearly see the beauty of nature.

   He breathed to wide open mouth and put his hand wide open to sky. He pulled his bed sheet over and stood up on to floor. He walked to the window to chase the Aroma of fresh Lilly.

He landed over window and stretched curtain to another end to make a clear view of open nature and sky. His eyes lightened up wide to absorb energetic light of nature. His eye brow stretched to its full and eye pad got wide open. His nostril got Swallowed to fill up whole possible aroma of fresh air.  He thought that he had entered into a new life.

 

A sudden gust blown up his hair. He could feel cold of air as it touched buds of his flesh. 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes, this is under review.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love the theme you have going. You write lovely. I saw a few mistakes, but not many. I think there were only 2. xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars