Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
plane crash.-1

plane crash.-1

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

One lady came out of cockpit and had some announcement.

She could be hardly audible when everybody were moaning and crying.  

After some humble request she shout.

“We are very sorry to announce that our plane had got some technical problem with engine and it had seized off but lucky we had another. we are in touch with support and we will get help very soon. As we had to shut down engine with jerk that made us in trouble.”

“I will suit you in court.” One man cried.

“This is horrible, you will have to answer in court, this is mess we may die, i never expected you could do this to your passengers.”

“This is what you have safety for all we passengers we had paid our taxes and we are taxpayers you damn.” Another shouted form back.

“We are sorry,” lady in white dress replied.

“What sorry, we had hardly escaped, look at him he is bleeding.  Is this you say sorry about?” one man stood up and pointed toward girl.

“You may call it technical problem, but this is your fault it you will have to get responsible for it, i sure about it.” He grinned.

“Do you have any fist aid kit.” Steve looked at lady and said.

“Yes, sir; i just get it.” He replied and went back to cockpit.

“You didn’t get any injury.” Steve looked at Michoeve.

“What?” He smirked.

“I mean you are lucky,” He smiled.

“This is nothing  serious about it , i remained vigil every time. I never sleep while travelling this is my principal.” He replied.

“I am cop and this is our duty, we have to vigil all the time. This not the first time i had been in such situation, we face these situation almost every day. What i think that engine of plane had chocked or either blocked so it broke down with jerk. You all are lucky it didn’t blasted or this time we must be swing shattered in air.” He was all smiling.

“This is A-47 and this has only one main engine and other engine can fly you just fifty or something like this miles. So next what they are going to do to announce you that they are going to lend you near some where around.” He continued.

“You don’t fear of death!”

Steve spoke off as he was smiling all the way in commotion. His smile was something looked him fake and artificial. After all we all human and this was difficult for one to smile when death is all most standing next to you.

His face turned static and bold. Gesture of imagination disappeared and some stiffness rolled over his eyes.

Death!

Paused....

Fear!

Yes, why should not, i do fear of death. And i try to escape of death as you as all these people of world do. But...!

He paused. He looked at passengers who were still crying and moaning wrapping their wounds rubbing their bare skin....



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on December 28, 2013
Last Updated on December 28, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars