city out-VI

city out-VI

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"
Steve was upset. He parked the car out in shelter. And walked into reception. he found heavy dazzling
Bristling onto, speedy cars lashing over water slum on road side. He had another three hour destination left to cover so he thought to have some rest to wait rain to stop or slow.
It was not simple dazzle but speedy storm made it more dangerous. He could see some trees uprooted lying over road. This could be dangerous to drive car so he decided to take some rest.
Standing along reception table he asked manager to fetch him one cup of coffee. He took his seat and looked out site. Storm blew rain droplet to make some kind of curve in air. Trees by road side were almost stooped like somewhat pulling them to ground.
Whirling sound continuously whoop around burring with storm.
Even den roof pulled by air make sound of hammer blowing over cage.
“You’re Coffee, Sir” waiter came and stunned him for some while.
“Oh! Yes,”
Steve reserved himself and looked at Waiter holding one cup of coffee in tray.
“Thank you,” Steve smiled.
Waiter stooped and put coffee cup on table and walked back.
Steve could see vapors over cup, he approached to hold coffee cup.
It was around 2.00 pm but certain rain cooled in and temperature was down to 13 degree which was enough to grit teeth.
he could see outside furious storm has calm down as den roof was silent and trees were still stand.
However rain was continuous as before but that was not dangerous to drive over.
Steve finished coffee, put some dollar on plate and checked out.
Now he was rolling over road. he found visibility was full and more clear as mist and dust was washed down by rain. Some miles down rain stopped completely and some shining rays reflected through partial visible sun.
This was amazing and Steve was fan of it. He always liked it to visit out site after rain. However this is full of turtle and creeper sound blowing all times but what he liked most was sun glittering through water droplet over leaves, plants, stones, pebble, and everything.
He switched on front mirror wiper to find full visibility. Now his sight was full clear. Sun was walking along with him over his head down the road. Rays reflected by mirror let him drown in memories.
Last time he remembers he walked over trail after rain with his friend mark. Along with river walking over stones adjusting their feet to curve surface of stone was always dangerous and when muddy and filth water try drag you down.
Shore of river along with flood water thumping over stones makes sounds of life. This was he liked always in rain. Walking along river, trails, garden, road he liked.
Some tunes aired through waves sounded like songs were good to pass time. Last time he was not very happy but this time he arrived in Liverpool when took a bent from main road to local city road.
Live pool was known to him very well.
This was the city where he lived his child hood. Every street and every building was imprinted in his mind and perhaps his sole. He knew every shop to every road leading to his home. He was an average student. Most of the time of his student life he spent in school obeying his teacher and learning all possible lessons. He hardly got good marks in class. He was among average student throughout his life. He was similar to all students except one thing which differentiated him from other was isolated. He was alone in life. He always liked to be isolated. He used to sit in last desk all alone. He used to take his lunch sitting at garden bench with only one seat. He never used to play with friends. He avoided to get together and parties.
He was isolated and alone. He never shared his buddies and chocolate with his friends, he never argued for Tiffin’s, he never asked to help for home work and most of all he never had any close friends in his school life. He had visited the roads, towns and gardens of city all alone. Some time he got sympathy but most of times he was frustrated by bullion for rude and proud.
When he was five he took admission in St. Lords School in York shire, now that reputed but most of well class people had their children in that school. His kinship Mrs. Rosy was also teacher in that school so he never faced any problem. Only fist two years he faced some rude and stiff behavior of some old students, may be called some kind of raging when they were unaware of Mrs. Rosy, later everything went ok.
But behavior of Steve never changes throughout school and later in life too. However Mrs. Rosy and other students have known of and never let Steve forced to be social. Everyone has his unique style of living so had Steve isolation became his identity. And he was known as blessed person later.
Steve had later made three friends Mark and Alisha in his college life but before he had no friend. Some time he used to play with his class mate but everyone was known of his behavior so no one ever forced him to be a part of play.
Mrs. Rosy better knows his behavior and always helped him to better cope with stress in his life. He
Always liked him to be a part of social life and helped him to make every possible situation of making him indulge in life. She knew that what made Steve so isolated in his life and what keep him away from friends, fest and other social gathering. She never let him go in that situation which let him to remember his grief and sorrow of life. This was always about this.
It was late evening, and Steve had left a short distance a long. He was driving main road to Town Street. He was complete sober was totally exhausted from five hour continuous journey. While driving at some point he lost his focus because he glanced down dashboard and realized that he has drove over 300 miles which has enough presume to pull his eyes to shut down. He immediately slammed on the breaks and pulled over side to take some break. He rubbed his eyes and had a drink of water, took a deep breath. After a minute of rest he decided that he is enough awake to start driving again, he switched on turn signal on and merged into traffic and continued back to his destination.
Steve took a turn and he was in main road of liver pool where Mrs. Rosy lived. He had been here on to this road for almost five year after. He slammed breaks and Nissan was rolling slow as creeping road.
“You should stay here, if this is not necessary to leave me for all.” She said slipping over glasses.
“I would never leave this place and specially you if i get my project finished here. I have last stage of my project and any condition i will vacant this place. Here in this small town i have no potential to complete my project and you know it better.”
Steve run around Mrs. Rosy and holds her chair form behind slightly bending on his spine.
Mrs. Rosy closed book in her lap and put it one side on table to look up.
Steve finally wrapped her with his hands and begged her to last.
“Ok” said Mrs. Rosy.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars