journey

journey

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

One announcement buzzed off into pavement area along main gate near airport. Hustle bustle of road geared up coming into touch with information. People or so called passenger rushed fast taking long stride towards entrance carrying their suitcases and luggage. Those who walked out seemed hardly noticed it and try to hide their seek rolling their eyes around while narrow line made it difficult to pass by for those how were in hurry. Some of them try to take full control of their luggage in random pace of feet.

Steve sat on chair at waiting lounge stoop up with other passengers when announcement hit his ear.

“Passenger may get ready as “Plane A-47” has arrived and ready to take off within next ten to fifteen minute.”

Steve rolled his eyes up to look at watch hung on wall that showed it was ten minutes left.  Next he moved his forearm to seek wrist watch had exactly same time, that showed how punctual he was in his life. He took his bag and unzipped it to pulled out some documents from  that included his passport, soft copy to mail received form bank, some identity proof and some other supporting documents.

After a slight gaze over documents, holding bag over shoulder he grabbed documents in hand and headed toward open area with other passengers.

One machine beeped as bag passed through lines for scanning.

Office handed the bag to Steve and asked for passport.

“You may take your seat, sir.” Office asked handing passport to Steve.

“Thank you, officer” said Steve.

As soon as Steve crossed through threshold his phone started vibrating as he had put it on silent.  He pulled out phone from his pocket and looked at screen which showed “Alisha” calling him.

“Hello! Alisha;”

Steve pressed keyboard.

“Where are you?”

“Where is mark?”

“Are you alone or mark is going with you?”

Alisa abruptly asked so many questions in one second.

“i am at airport and just to fly away, i am alone.”  Steve replied.

“But you said you are going with mark then what happened where mark is right now?” Alisha questioned.

“Actually we had planned to go but he could not get ticket and moreover he had some important coverage on this day.”

Steve paused.

“Did you remember what i say you..?” Alisha glared.

“Hello.. Alisa doesn’t make me confound. You better know that i have no choice left. i don’t want to live in puzzle any more. You can’t sail on two boats at once. One day you have to choose one and i think that if i take that decision you should appreciate me for that rather making me confused just on the base of some horoscopes predictions. I even appreciate your knowledge but this time you should let me free to take some decision.”

“Yes! But.”

She sounded from other side.

Hello..Hello...

Phone got disconnected and hanged off.

Steve took the phone back into pocket and walked up to staircase of aeroplane.

“Seat no. 12” he took the ticket and approached the line by seat no12.

Steve reclined on his window seat which was side window seat. He looked outside putting curtain one side.

One thing that looked him every time was Alisa. His mind lingered with thought of Alisha. He could see through window, Alisha standing over fence other side moving her hand desperately, Her face had conditional smirk, like she denied him. Stopping him.

Steve wiped window glass which had accumulated vapor of mist dropping down in line to see clear and visible. But that disappeared Alisha only other busy walking passenger passing through corridor could he sees.

“Did i make wrong decision! “

 he thought one second.

No, i made right decision, next split second his consciousness awake him.

What! Is she proved right, i may get into some problem, i don’t know what is there and who know is is right or something ...”

His doubt smashed.

He gazed out side to take some rest form fumbling idea messing into his mind. He looked passenger shaking their hands into air, he could see their smiling faces. He could see them confident and smile stretched over his face as a triumph over dilemma into his head.

This world is not a smile cage and smile is not easy to choose and finally pick up smile over Steve did not prevailed for next second as he looked one strange guy looked abruptly here and there, perhaps looking a little confused. His face was stretched and eyes are frequently rolling around. He had been looking down some paper and then up and around. Simply he was lost. Like Steve. But thanks there were reception and he had when he turned back his face been all smiling. This was enough for Steve to say that he was right with his decision.

Now he could see around, feel the ear piercing sound of blasting propeller of jet-engine of aeroplane at airport like other day or other past experiences. He did hate one thing in airport is blasting sound of while taking off. He could hate that ignition puff of pollution of aeroplane.

Steve stretched his sight an looked inside cockpit where most of passenger were all stetted.  He looked his watch which was almost to bell ten. Staircase of aeroplane was just to close when one passenger walked up. Perhaps he was last one to get into the aeroplane.

Staircase got closed. Last passenger looked his number and approached his seat and sit beside Steve.

 

“All passenger are requested to take their seat belts as we are going to take off in next few seconds,”

Speaker waved out.

Steve was already ready with that as first work he did he tied himself with belt. So when other passenger were busy to wrap them self Steve was busy with some other observation around himself.

Finally one air hostess came from cockpit. She had one mike in her hand.

“A-47, Welcome you all dear passenger, you wish you a happy journey.”

She bowed and greeted.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 27, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars