plane crash.-3

plane crash.-3

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

“Ladies and gentlemen we are caught in critical problem as we hoped we could not fly anymore and we will have to land this right here in small ground as engine has caught fire and propeller broke down, so i request you to put your seat belt on as we may have emergency landing at any time.” Caption said over the intercom.

 

Steve put his seat belt on, he looked out of window to find the wing bouncing around hard in the wind. He realized one the engine was in trouble as smoke was rushing out of it.

“I think we are going down and my stomach is rising to my head.” Steve said to Michove’.

 

The plane stated rattling furiously into air and spats were dwindling into air while people inside hold their seat grabbing them hard with both hands were scared and crying out of trembling. Some of them were pulled hard into seats by certain blows. Noise was so loud that it sounded like rumbled earth quake.  Luggage and other bags laid over racked fell down over passengers with some oxygen mask fell from the roof. Steve grabbed his mask and put it over his head. as he could feel the pressure building on. he turned to look beside me to find the old man struggling to get his mask on.

The airhostess ladies were running around trying to help people with their oxygen mask and calming them down.  Steve looked up at old man looking at a photo him and his wife as a tear ran down his face.  

Steve looked out side, he could see the plane was almost down to earth. It was shaking and trembling, its wing were shoring in unbalance mode and tail was shivering out of balance,  what next weighting for them was clash which was to occur when it was going to  touch hard earth surface. plane was not in position to bear the force raising out of collision. That second was to decide wither they were going to live or die.   Time was almost stopped. One consciousness he felt luggage fell down of rack and crumbled into pieces. Passengers scattered and displaced liked ruined into wounds and crying and morning trying to hold their backpack, some airhostess tried to help with oxygen cylinders making them to get up into their seats and providing them support. Other side plane was leaned bend with dwindling spat , and middle body shaking and trembling to uproot seats and buttons. Steve could do only one thing to watch. One thrust jolted the earth and plane too. plane was patched into earth. Heavy pace dragged it towered force making deep trench into earth. hard impact forwards into the place was being stripped away from the body. As  we bounced across the rocky earth. Finally the place came to an end.  had never been so scared in all my life. Think i was going to die. It all happened so quickly .

Steve stepped out of the plane it felt him like he survived form some mission.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on December 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars