Prediction-VIII

Prediction-VIII

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Alisha lit up candle, which was put on table  in between.

“Look at light, hold on your impulse and take a long deep breath. Until i let you to feel free you have to just concentrate on light, ok.” She shove his hand.

Alisa took the paper which Steve had filled in.

He could see flame of light, apart of dim light visible in room. He looked through candle light Alisha headed into papers. He diminished his sight and put it on that combustion of candle.

Waves float like circle, heading on one and another he jumped over his broad sense and stretched it to one smallest sight of light.

 Some yellow waves grow like wave on outer layer, gaseous part of light only thing visible, luminary flame of burning candle, spectrum of blue, complete  combustion , black soot diffusion flame. He was over.

“I have read your luck and you have something waiting for you.” She grinned.

Steve all of sudden froze his eyes got dim when he shifted onto. He looked at Alisha with sudden surprise.

“What?”

“You need to be beware of something!”

As sudden gust of air blew out  candle.

my


© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars