journey-I

journey-I

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Sudden jerk pulled Steve him back to seat support.

Plane was rolling down onto line with increasing speed at last he left another blow hitting them to back seat meant now air plane had taken off.

Plane had taken off. Steve looked outside he could see plane heading up over ground and then city. Steve always liked to see the city from above.

Now they were flying over 2000 meters. Somewhere over city, here you can see the city from above. How beautiful it looks. One thing about city he liked is river point form sky that ridge and trench which he could not see from surface always were the favourite points form sky. The horizon which looked limitless from surface is another place he always try to find out form sky however this is just his imagination but first five minute while taking off he loved to watch he watched horizon.

“Where is your belt?”

“You dint tie belt?”

Steve asked looking at other passenger sitting beside him.

“No,... i never tie safety belt.”

Person with cap over head and long mustache down on face replied.

This is shocking, Steve thought.

“You may take off your belt as we flying in safety zone one announcement made some passengers happy who at least felt pain due to belt in their belly.”  

Speaker spoke out.

Steve smirked at other person and rapped off belt. He saw that was gazing him. His pale face was over halt with heavy mustaches leaning down his cheeks. His swollen eyes looked big through glass over hung on neck.

Steve smiled and stretched his lips to last possible but said nothing.

“Hello!” Finally he made the point.

My name is “Michove” his fainted sound was dump like.

He moved his hand toward me his palm open and eyes stretch to Steve face waiting for eyes to contact.

Steve was introvert and hardly liked to be indulge in such kind of conversation often during journey but  most the time it’s not you who decide what to do its someone other who decided what to do and Steve was under such situation where he could not do anything except going with curtsies,  even he never liked such situation but this is out of his choice and he was unable to continue with his choice of remaining silent and introvert.

Steve looked at his face and shove his hand for curtsies.

“I live in Moscow; and i know you are going Moscow” .

right!!

He shout on last world that even other passenger next to us could hear.

“Yes,”

“He said, a small giggle rolled over his face as this was funny question as everyone in the flight was going to Moscow.

Steve thought that this could be funny if he will ask these kind of silly question all the way along to Moscow but this would be much better to be keep quite.

Steve took his bag and unzipped it and pulled out a book of current affair.

“By the way are you going to Moscow?” his grinned voice looked horrified.

Steve looked quite and focused on magazine. In between he rolled his eyes and found him looking at him.

He repeated the same question again.

“What are you going to do Moscow?” he bent slide to chair so reduce every possible distance.

Now Steve had no option left to answer him, he folded book and put that one side. He gazed his eyes and said.

His voice was heavy and strong so as to prove that he is fed up of is silly questions.

“I have some business meeting there in Moscow.” He said almost shout.

His face was wide open gasping and eyes are shrieked like trying to find something. He looked at his face and as he was just to ask he opened his mouth before he asked any question Steve continued.

“ I am software engineer in America and i gave solution to my clients world wide, so for this i had to visit through world. This time i have some urgent meeting in Moscow, so this is what i have been going to Moscow and this is the first time i have been going to Moscow.”

Ok! That’s great.

He smiled.

“But i didn’t asked you so much.”

She smirked.

“Your name is Steve!”

Looking at Steve face he buzzed.

Steve was head down got stunned when he heard name.

He marched up his head and turned it toward him who was already looking at him. His eyes countered his eyes for some moment. One smile rolled over his face. While Steve fainted like carbon copy.

Thoughts started lingering in his mind and his body stated quivering. He could not understand how this man knew his name. His eyes   got shrink and winkle over forehead dashed in.

While smile over “Michove” face was still flashing.

“You must be worried how i came to know your name. That was simple. You were holding ticket in your hand when i took my seat. So i read your name printed on that. This was simple. Isn’t.”

“Michove” adjusted his cot button.

Tension over Steve face disappeared and same smile overwhelmed his face. He was surprised with his witty character and vigil attention.

“What you do Michove”? Steve asked him.

“I do everything.” Which is ordered to me? His face got serious.

“I don’t understand, you do everything and what that mean which is ordered to me.”

Steve put his bag one side and pulled window curtain one side.

“This is simple, not that difficult to understand. i am a cope, and i do everything which i am ordered to.” He smiled.

“You are cope, but you don’t have uniform.” Steve said.

“Yes, we have no uniform and this is our duty that we never use any uniform. But we may do any  work.  What every you think, and whatever human can think. But this time i am not in duty, i am off of duty.” “Michove” explained.

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 27, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars