out city

out city

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Steve reclined on bad his feet on floor and hand cupped his face, propped on both knees. Coldness of floor  jammed  his body and pulled up his feet up on bad. His eyes turned and rolled over window which was closed only a pity part beneath was opened.

He was in dilemma what to. Alisha denied him with warning. His own consciousness urged him to get it away. He was not able to take any decision.

He pulled on his hose and hoped over floor with jerk of hand. He normally waddle when he gets fuss in his head. He took his both hand fixed on hips and took some small steps in living room. His anxiety made him stiff while moving, He could here foot fall out there.  

 

He lived in flat of one room with small open gallery with fence out side window where he could see the city moving but jammed. His pulled the clinch down to open the door for gallery outward. Knob of door was almost ice. He put doorway one side and crossed in threshold.  City looked wrapped in white layers. Downtown roads were packed with frozen cars. Ice nocks hanging down eves.  Fence had goose booms appeared as Steve propped his fest against its railing.

Two day ago road down was full halt, day night crushing sound made him mad to open this gallery. He scared to look down. But today scenario is complete changed. Jammed road is packed. Speed had faded and luminaire  matted.

Steve had seen the city growing form this gallery, sky creeper made city proud. Hustle roads full of traffic were all time busy nerves like our veins. His long sight could city the horizon of city warped in ice. He narrowed his sight and eyes focused on his palm rolled over hollowed pine of fence which shocked warmth of hand and got it pale white cooled.

He pulled up his hand and cupped them to mouth. He rubbed them to exhale his warmth. Wapour of air made puff of smoke to get some warmth. His stocking down feet also choked with cold. His body was almost like fledged. Nostalgia were read like itch of cold. Cold air had jammed everything even his mind which was a head of fuss earlier had got zero out of sensual feeling.

He could sense only cold, body has some registrant of wardrobe but naked hand and head was not able to focus on sight of sensual touch. His sight shirked and body stated shivering. Now he could focus on his dress. He was wrapped in woollen dress base layer. But this could do only if he was not in open space like gallery at top floor against cool breeze nock for buds of wardrobe. His teeth stated gritting.  His cheeks got swallowed with invisible thrust of cold, his neck got stiff unable to move, his head was steady like some bust.

He shoved right against wall and walked back to room shunting the door closed.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013
Tags: out city.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars