royal land bank-1

royal land bank-1

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

Driver ignited engine and zoomed the car to next direction. Bank was there somewhere across two street. It took five minute and they were near to bank.  Driver slowed the car and tried to find out bank nearby place. Even Steve rolled his neck to find out some banner of bank until his head got still and eye focused on one small notice board hung on side wall.

“ That’s there,” He cried,  thrilled like he had won some war.

Bank was not that big as Steve imagined. However it was old as looked by its front door. Driver parked outside. One Guard was standing outside holding one rifle over his shoulder bearing huge down folded moustaches and cap over his head.

Place was isolated hardly few people walked around. Steve wrapped himself and collected his all worth and got out of car. His bag was dangling in his hand, he waked up stairs when he noticed guard  was looking at him.

“Hi! How are you,” Steve greeted him while crossing threshold.

He approached to reception where one beautiful blond lady sat next to service window.

She was busy with some kind of paper work when Steve stood before her.

“Hello lady, my name is Steve, I came from America and i have one locker in this bank as nominee,

I have got a mail form you bank, and here is the copy of that mail, my father had account with your bank, he is deceased so i have to take delivery on his behalf. ” he took documents in his hand and stood against wall of service window having some smile over his face.

When she finished her work she looked at Steve through service window.

She took the paper of his hand and asked him to sit down on visitor chair for some time. Then she waked into the another cabin where one board was hung of branch manager.

After five minute she came out of manager room and asked Steve to take his documents back.

“We have checked your documents, so you just fill this form and you may get you locker,” She handed one bunch of paper to steve and asked go to manager room.

Steve rushed to manager room where one old man was sitting on chair across one heavy halted table.

“May i come in sir,” Steve politely asked.

“Oh sure!” manager arched his head up and agreed him to come in.

“Your name is Steve, come in, sit down,” before Steve could introduce himself he spoke off.

Steve took his seat holding paper. He found manger gazed him like searching some thing. Steve found him self uncomfortable. He looked up at Manager who still gazed him. He pulled his eyes down next moment to find out Steve looking at him.

“Oh! We are sorry you father died.” He sighed but his tone sounded fainted. He was our very old customer. We are very sorry for that. But this is the way and only way,” he continued.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on January 7, 2014
Last Updated on January 7, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars