city heritage building.

city heritage building.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel continuess

"

Thank god!  Somehow we  managed to arrive here-Steve

Walking out into airport with Michove.

You should have thanked to God before to escape form this terrible situation.

Michove smirked.

Ok, Steve, nice to travel with you, call me here on this number if you need my help, anyways i need to go.

Michove shoved his hand and moved into car waiting out airport.

Nice you, Steve aired his hand and smiled waiting for Taxi.

One Car Zoomed in and parked out side airport entrance where Steve stood still busy with some phone call.

He rested his phone into his pocket.

Driver jumped out and moved toward luggage,

Is this only bag with you sir, he spoke with politeness.

He dragged bag with holding and pushed it back into seat.

Yes, this is the only bag i have, Steve nodded his head.

Where is this Royal city hotel? Steve asked looking at mirror in fort of Driver seat.

Driver gazed at mirror and said “ I will get you there, it is just three miles down city park.”

He crossed the side line and drove the car into main lane.

“This is excellent, beautiful city,” Steve looked through closed mirror.

“Yes, this is indeed very beautiful city, this is called the city of Architect city, you can see here every possible master piece in Architect.” Driver smiled and looked out side while taking a turn. Here is the city park and. He pointed out turning his head side.

“This is indeed beautiful,” Steve smirked and tossed his head toward mirror.

“Tomorrow i have some important work, so i need one taxi, would you pick me up tomorrow.” Steve looked busy with his tone.

“Yes sir; why not, this is our duty, you just tell me when to come, i will be there.” Driver got happy and with smile crossed over his fare red face.

Car was blazing in speed on three line road. beautiful picture flip over side mirror with speed with reflection. You must find every city flashing it over mirror while flowing into speed.

“Here is Royal city hotel” driver parked into sub way near to fence of hotel.

Steve pulled out his bag and settled his payment.” You must reach here in the morning at nine, i will phone you before,” Steve gripped his bag and pulled it to main gate.

Next morning Driver arrived at Sharp Nine.

Steve was all ready, he checked in all documents which may require there. He pulled out his passport, and Social security number a part of other documents. He closed his bag and unzipped it while getting out.

“Do you know this Royal Land Bank?” Steve asked while driver eased his break. He looked back for some pass so he ignored what Steve said.

Steve gazed at him and found him busy. He took the paper out where address was written while Driver settled the gear and drove the car into main lane. He was busy with business so he could not hear what Steve said to him.

“Do you know where is this Royal Land Bank is?” Steve looked at him and asked firmly when Driver was settled with his parking.

“Royal Land Bank!” he paused and muttered his eyes approaching to Steve. He closed his eyes as he looked trying to memorize it in mind. He rubbed his forehead while his red face got more reddish.

He reaped some name related like he was a machine and trying to find out bank name matched with name.

Royal Land Bank,  he pronounced the name in parts and lastly opened his closed eyes when he failed to find out it exactly.

“What is address?”  Driver yelled.

This is what he thought option to find out address.

While Steve was looking at page where he had written the address. He grabbed his pause and pulled out one page.

“Where is this City Heritage Building”, he looked at Driver who was already looking at him.

“Oh! City Heritage Building,” he repeated the address with Steve, while smiling.

He was all set to put his hand on gears as he said, “ I know this, this is out side at edge of city,”

“This is old place, it is also know as old city, and this city building is old building made some 1ooo years ago by some royal people, now government had taken it over and now there is museum in it. Lot of tourist visit there.” Driver continued.

“Yes, we have to go there, this royal land bank is near to City Heritage building.” Steve said.

Drive slided  his  hand on gear and held his feet off clutch while car burred to get into main lane driving off.

“i have been born and brought up in this city and i know almost every thing here of this city, but this name i heard first time in my life, We tell tourist every thing which we know so we feel it good but, I have never heard this bank name before however i had been there lot of times,” driver spoke as he felt guilty for being unaware of address.

“You said, this is out city that why you did not know the name.’ Steve tried to made him ease.

“Yes, that’s why!” He almost mumbled.

“you know that city is old city but it is original city, and some building there are very old and historical, my grand father had his home there, but now we have settled here in new city and that old building is buried.” Driver was smiling while speaking.

“How far this City Heritage Building is form hotel?” Steve asked.

“Just 40 miles away, but we have short cut, so we may get there in short time.” Driver was humble so he said it true.

“Don’t worry, we have enough time, so you just drive on, i have got the map,” Steve gazed him through mirror hung over board.

“As you wish, it will take us two hours as this lane is always busy with traffic.” Driver crossed across main line and drove the car onto trails.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars