Prediction-V

Prediction-V

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

“Lets come with me.” Alisha walked up to stairs having one sigh at.

Steve was shank into memories, he had lost his felling and everything looked him cage around, smiles floating on faces of young children and their echoed voices made him think of his past.

“Steve!” Alisha yelled.

Thousand of halts of wave blown off his ear , Steve quivered   for that moment, his body shivering,

He looked at sound.

He saw Alisha standing on edge of stair, looking at him.

His eye contacted with that of Alisha.

“Come up, Steve”  he moved her hand.

Steve walked back to couch and took his bag and wrapped it over shoulder to follower her up stair.   “ my office here.” She whispered.

She held knob and pulled it with slight push.

Door creaked, “continuous sound of Cheeeee...........” broke into silence.

“I am sorry, door has some problem, perhaps its hinges are loose or shafts are not  properly pinned. Its has been creaking while spindle, i have got the engineer informed he will get it right.” She turned back.

Steve was standing next to Alisha. It was Ist Floor, Unlike living room just before gallery one side, this was nice looking hall. Wall were have dark maroon color with texture of some cool shed. Some sculptures were hanging on above.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars