city out-V

city out-V

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel continues.

"

Steve was unwilling of idea to visit York shire at his kinship house as his father has last visited there.  He was all set of dull in house most of the time. Except studying plants for medicine purpose he could not do anything. It was not he not missed his aunt Mrs. Rosy, but this is what he had missed of his memories at last.

When he was over with his studies at middle level he decided to look his own world. this was tough decision  as he had no one known except Mrs. Rosy. He had many summer in York Shire being child and that was the first day Dec 19 when he decided to go away from York Shire.

Music being played stopped of some technical problem.

“ Here in America you don’t know what can happen with you all the way. it was all set off my favourite but who cares. But never mind. Because we made satellite we made technology but ultimately who made us. This was our problem and every time since we were in problem we have only one question who made us?” Steve was busy with himself.

So what next it started raining.  Dazzling bristling down to earth..

Rain streaks down a window diminished visibility in downpour.  Dazzling rain droplet hit main chest made vigorous sound. Sheer wind gust hit mirror window making huge thrust. Rain water accumulating down from furrow made side road full of water.

Steve applied breaks to slow down side road as lack of density. Mist of downpour had made it impossible to see through window glass.

driving in the rain can be scary thing, and in fog it is even worse,  it was difficult to see out of window, and the other cars light seems to make it worse,  Steve kept both hands on the steering wheel while keeping distance.  He saw car next to him tuned his headlights. So he did the same.  It was hardly one meter distance he could see that care near to his.

He could see tyres cramping over water making full stretch to cut the water into pieces. He put on his windshield to see it through. Red light of back side of cars he could make out in his way. it was more than five minutes and downpour was shiver as to block all ways.

Steve looked at his watch. Next in split he looked at screen of car. Which showed only 40 kilometre was the distance he had covered. Steve triggered on windshield wiper so that to see some more clear.

Wiper started arching up and down to clear water but sever wind along with heavy down pour made the visibility dim to reduce driving. Finally Steve decided to pull down car of main highway by some mortal.

He put side slight flashing on off. Front widow wiper still continue to wipe off water with some sound. Steve got out of car and run down heading to mortal over bag on head.

ti



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars