city out-IX

city out-IX

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

“I think you are upset what happened?” Mrs. Rosy asked.

“I have received a mail from bank of Russia and I have one account there in my name as nominee and do you know who account holder is?”

Steve pointed and rolled his eyes. Paused...

“Mr. Antony! My dear father,” he sounded like hammer.

“What!”

“Antony was in Russia;” but?

Her face was stunned and mouth wide open eyes were fixed.  She shouted.

“This is what i want to know, he was in Russia and you always knew it,” Steve glared.

She didn’t say anything and walked back to kitchen, silence prevailed and only some sound that aired was sound of pouring water hitting sink dashboard.

This was not one occasion first time he asked this same question to Mrs. Rosy and this was not first time Mrs. Rosy kept silent.

He had missed his father at many functions of life and school. Children and other relatives often asked him about his father where he could not tell them about his father.

That memory still linger him in mind.

He was holding basketball and almost ready to throw ball into basket, one blow from backside pulled him down on ground.

“You Damn. Steve! Can’t play here, your father fled;

You better go and find out your fled father one day you will also be the same, you damn. Creeper.”

Those day every newspaper every channel flashed only one news about his father “Mr. Antony, The banned scientist.”

“Do you really think i knew it?” Mrs Rosy said rubbing his hand with towel.

“If you think so, you are right. I knew that, i always knew about him.”

“Why did you not let me know.” Steve cried.

“When my friends often degraded me, demoralized me, passed comments over me and my father every time and i could not answer them; why?...Why you did this to me” Steve grinned.

“My friends said your father is anti nationalist he is criminal as he is found of guilty and when government has charged him and filed case against him he fled away. They crush me of antinationalist and criminal. They isolated me due to my father when i could not answer them and this is just because of you.”  Steve mourned.

I had no option left, when your father left you here he strictly denied me to disguise to public. That last day when he came here with you i still remember that day.

I was washing clothes in washroom.

Door bell rang and i opened the door. Your father was standing before with you holding your hand.

I could not recognise him as he was wearing mask and a hat over. I looked at you and then i could see him.

“I am Antony” he fumbled.

You! I was astonished,

“Police is behind you they are looking for you, and every news channel and newspaper is publish about you, even i have seen some prize has been set for you to find.” She opened the door and let them in before shutting it up.

Unwrapping his blanket he came closer to Mrs. Rosy and said,” I have to set off today, this is your custody, you take care of him. Police is chasing us and i cant stay here any long, may be they come to you and investigate about me. i will try to contact you onward if possible. But one thing made it sure not to tell anything about me to Steve as he didn’t know anything. Even don’t let him know that i was his father and what i did.” Antony gulped.

I had never told you anything as i was strictly prohibited form letting you know. Last twenty years i didn’t knew where Antony was as when he fled he didn’t let me know. Last year when you are not here i received a mail form some unknown address. There was some number mentioned on it. And in that letter i was asked to call on that number. I could not understand it earlier but later when i seen that clue i called on that number and it was of Antony.

Antony was ill and was in serious condition in hospital. He asked me about yourself and i gave him your email-id. After i had no contact with Antony.

“He is died,” Steve murmured.

“What! Oh no, when,?” Mrs. Rosy shocked.

“I don’t know, i received a mail day after yesterday that read he is dead and i have to get the delivery to avoid proposed seize of locker.” He sighed.

“Did he tell you anything about locker because what i think if i should postpone my journey to Russia.”

“No, i don’t know last time i had only five minute conversation with Antony and he only asked me about you, but he didn’t mention about any account or locker at bank.  He just said he missed you and he always loved you” Mrs. Rosy took her seat.

“I don’t know what is there in locker or should i go there, i am not able to take any decision. If i should go there?” asked Steve.

Yes, of course,

“I am sorry that Antony is no more but i think if he wanted you to go to Russia, you should definitely go there and get his last wish fulfilled. This is be your tribute to him.” Mrs. Rosy said looked at gallery.

Steve walked up to gallery where he could see his plant had grown into big plant. A few flowers had appeared over buds and leaves were tossing like free of gravity. He stood up near to plant and touched it sympathetically.  He used to talk with this plant when he was child. But this time he could not say anything and remained silent.

He felt Mrs. Rosy standing behind him having her hand over his shoulder let him back into memory when he was young to talk with nature into garden under open sky beneath some shadow of love.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 26, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars