robo programme-6

robo programme-6

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

 Mark was messed his head was hammered like. He somehow focused his eyes on Steve pen making o over paper. But his eyes gave up so as his head; he stated at Steve who was thing himself better of college professor keened to put his all stuff over paper.

I think its over for today, i feel hungry. Mark stood up and crossed his both hand across his lap. We can discuss it he said when Steve looked at him.

He too was hungry, when mark embarked his hunger got wilder.

I too feeling hungry he said. He jumped over and walked toward edge of corner where Fridge was placed on. He opened fridge door and peed into.

He had just arrived of so fridge was empty. He knew it but perhaps but just to do formality he said.

What would you eat mark? He shouted. Anything that is fast he replied.

Sorry folk! i have just milk bottle and some cheese nuts available this time. He bent his neck and looked back to hear distant voice.

He pulled out two bottles of milk and one cheese nuts packs out of fridge and grabbed them between grip of hand against chest to close fridge.

He walked back holding bottle and pack turned around table and put all stuff onto table he explained. “ i just got back tonight, i forgot to find anything in fridge, i thought it was sufficient.” He said sorry and apologized for it.

Don’t worry, i knew this; i knew this that you will let me hungry because this is not first time you would do this to me. so i am ready with this. He stood up and pulled up his bag. He unzipped his bag and picked up some rapper from inside.

Here is eating stuff he smiled.

What is in it? Steve asked.

Mark un rapped box and it was pizza.

Pizza! Steve mouth got watered. I liked it you are amazing Mark, she jumped with excitement.

You know today i did not cocked any thing as i thought to tell you  order pizza. Who luck i am it ought for pizza and you brought it without telling. I think we need to bake it in oven. Mark spoke up.

I have got Champaign too he pulled up one wrapped bottle of bag.

Champaign but i have got milk bottles.

Mark took the bottle on table.

Dont worry! We will take them other day. You just do one thing. Get this box in oven and put this bottle in fridge so it may get some chill.

And one thing more put these papers back in suitcase , we will discuss them morning. If possible i will tell my friend to help you in decoding these papers. mark stood up and headed toward bathroom.

While Steve placed bottle in fridge and box inside oven. Would you like to have these cheese nut fired.

He shouted from kitchen. Mark approached bathroom and slammed door from inside.

Steve shouted again Mark i am going to fry cheese nuts.

Steve came out having a tray from kitchen while Mark got himself fresh.

He grabbed papers and put them in briefcase and put it one rack by table. Laptop which was laying over table, he put it another side to made some palace to put two glass and some plates. 

He could smell of baked pizza airing thought kitchen to dinning table. He had stride to oven and pulled out pizza puffing  up baked smell. One tray contained  baked cheese and other having baked pizza was watering his mouth. His hunger was rushing up to his head. his sense was focused on table. he placed him self on chair. Mark was still in bathroom. Door creaked! meant he was to come from bathroom. When mark approached he found table was ready and Steve was all waiting for him. Mark pulled off chair and got be seated.

This champion is for you, he smiled.

I thought you will become millionaire , and this will for you treat. He tossed up bottle before pulling out its dat. As he pulled off Champaign bristled like fountain.

Enjoy! this is for you my dear, Mark congratulated him for his journey to Russia.

He poured down champion of glass and looked at Steve to signal him to take his glass up.

Thanks said, Steve while picking up his glass. Both placed their glass in air and tossed with each other before shipping them.

I thought you will be millionaire  today. He giggled.

This account must bring you some wealth. You father had stored you these papers only these paper , are these so wealth to make you rich and prosperity . He nibbled.

This was you who told me to go Russia. I never wanted to go anywhere, even i was not  interested in any mails. You know. He screamed.

What does it mean. That was your father and your father had account in bank and there was no one when he died. What did you want to say if i suggested  you to go there and take his possess was i wrong.

I did not say but i told you i was never interested in him either. I never wanted to explore what he had there in his locker. what he had accumulated for his posses and what he wanted to give him. I only wanted to know were was he and why he fled to make me alone. To let me in suffering. To let me answering those f*****g question people asked me about him when he was not here to answer. I was not interested in him also. I was interested in my grief my sorrow who was behind it. i wanted to know the answer that’s why i decided to go there even Alisha denied me, my own gesture denied me.” Steve was wavering while taking.

What you cant be so mean? Mark hissed.

 What did you said me mean? Steve inquired.

Did you say i am mean? He stood up.

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars