2015 the day arrive-I

2015 the day arrive-I

A Chapter by kumars
"

Time travel

"

Lift stopped and they came out of lift. One machine beeped and scanned to their body like a check. It was a tunnel on which moving escalator was heading toward a chamber, within ten seconds they were all most arrived in main chamber where main laboratory was installed.

Before they could enter into main chamber they had to cross over there level of check. It was a big hall fitted with glittering glasses all over.  Hall was hallowed like a ball with no gravity. As they got near to entrance. They took their ID cards to scratch them in machine. Machine beep and signaled in green light. Glass slipped on gate as one took his hand on it. A layer of light crossed through his hand to scan his prints. Finally one laser came to their face to hit his eye. ID identified, machine beeped and main gate of chamber opened.

Its was big chamber, miles down in earth. One could not think that human can build such a big construction under the earth. It was all lavish chamber like a glass house.

There was dark inside as they took their feet inside. Highly black carbon with tough stringent took away and such even one nano second of light of energy which they produced inside the chamber. They took their glassed on their face, they could see that it was hollowed chamber shaped oval. There was no gravity inside it. They could feel them self weightless when one force took them fixed onto ground. As there was no ground inside the chamber except moving glass which took them to center point of chamber. They could see that million of U-rays passing through their suits which were ignited by million and million of utlara-nano scanner filled all over on owal surface of chamber from inside. These U-rays make such effect inside the chamber to feel them G-effect. When they arrived at center point of chamber they felt they are almost to fell down into dark chamber when for nano second G-effect stopped. Within that second they felt they are not in this earth. But next moment everything got normal when whole chamber glittered with light.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars