city out-VIII

city out-VIII

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Door opened. And one old lady sneaked through half open door.

Who is there she said willingly.

Steve was waiting along corner where that lady could not see thought half opened door as she looked straight.

When door creaked Steve got vigil to look on door.

Lady just looked straight when she could not find any one out side she murmured something and as she was to shut the door.

Steve sought.

“Mrs. Rose!”  

She hands got still and she pushed doors to see the sound.

She pulled her head into direction,

Till Steve had already moved to door.

“You!”

“Steve; she acclaimed of joy and happiness.

Her face got wide open of guess, her cheeks got stretched to make perfect smile to reflect her certain imagination. Eyes got wide to roll over, and wrinkles over face got more certain lines.

Steve could feel her face has got pale and more wrinkles over her face. But one thing he had guessed was right she was still in that gown which she used to wear. Her hair were more whitish down cloak over her head.

“How are you?” she hugged Steve.

“I am fine.” Steve replied.

“Its been six years you are in this home.” She walked in and behind her Steve.

House was all same, nothing had changed. Wide open living room that maroon color furniture and one glass table in-between was all the same.

Window along garden side was all open like before. And curtain of yellow color still hung on side.

Steve looked around.

“Mrs. Rosy garden is same flourishing you had done good hard work, but i could not find my last plant.” Steve asked.

“That plant which you had in your birthday.” Mrs. Rosy abruptly said.

“Yes, but i could not found it there in garden.” Steve pointed.

“Take your cup of tea, i have made this special for you, you always liked it, you remember you come form school  and ask for first thing is tea.” Mrs. Rosy came with tray of tea.

“ i think  that tree is dead!” Steve sighed.

Mrs. Rosy didn’t say anything.

“How is your business is going on.” She asked after a long pause.

Steve stood up and walked down to window  while Mrs. Rosy was her way back to Kitchen.

Steve turned around and said loudly.

“Mrs. Rosy!”

His voice was firm and strong that made her to turn back as this is first time she had felt harshness in his voice.

She looked at Steve when Steve was already gazing. He sighted straight in her eyes.  She could  the agony at his face. While Steve was trying to be normal after. His managed to get that same expression few seconds. For few seconds it looked that Steve had so many question to know from Mrs. Rosy.

“Yes,” Mrs. Rosy was stunned still smiled.

Steve could not look any more straight, he turned to window. Mrs. Rosy was still standing there holding tray in her hands that second.

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars