2015 the day arrive.

2015 the day arrive.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

2015 the earth.

Base camp NASA:-

One scientist stood form his chair and rushed toward the office of director. Holding some paper in his hand were almost swinging in air as his hustle speed looked like he had found some thing.

He rushed to the the office putting door one side with jerk, when director was busy with his reports. It was a jerk sound which disturbed director. He looked at Roger when he was almost into the office.

“There is a problem,” Roger leaned to table to show papers to director.

“We are in danger,” he  fumbled and sat down at chair across the table.

“What happened.” Director asked putting stress on his forehead.

“Dome is going to collide with earth.” Roger said.

“What,” director shouted.

“How this could be possible, he had different path, this is what you said one year before.” Director stood for his chair.

Roger too stood up with director and took the paper’s his hands which were laying on  table of director.

“This is miracle, i don’t know sir, dome has changed his path.” Roger said.

“Up to last month it was heading in right direction as we estimated earlier, here are papers.”

Roger moved them to director.

Director took the paper and scanned them with wide open eyes. His eyes got wide and red while retina zoomed in.

“This is ciaos, if this will happen we will die. Whole earth will explode.”

“I  don’t believe, there must be some problem with system or calculation, or you...” director stop in between.

“Have you checked in everything,  i mean machine may show you wrong.” Director gazed at  Roger.

“ yes, sir, i was hoping so, before i told you i made every possible calculation and even consulted with engineers at NASA which was true.”

“There is no problem with system, We have been calculating Dome for last 1o years, when i first saw it. And we have 1o year day to day data of calculation of its path.” Roger said.

“Yes, that’s what i told you, that as per your earlier calculation Dome was to pass by earth on 2034 five feron from earth which was safe for earth.” Director said.

“Dome was going to pass by earth on 2034 five feron from earth was right as our satellite and telescope was having a close eye on its path, which was right till last month picture we took of dome.” Roger said.

“Than certainly what happened.” Director said.

“ I don’t know, in prior history it never happen with any asteroid that it has changed its path.

More over in science this is not possible in general term and condition.” Roger said.

“Did you consulted with any one about this?” Director said.

“No, i have not consulted with any one else you about this.” Director said.

“What i think, there is some thing new in space which we don’t know.” Director said.

“We have general gravity rule applicable in space, which says space is fixed with path. That mean, every path is fixed and there is no possibility of change in path once fixed until some one disturb the gravity.” Roger said.

"As dome has to move on fixed path as per rule because in space gravity has same principal.”

“Heavy matter attracts and small matter gets attracted. But at certain path if matter change rule, that means rule is not universal.” Roger said.

Dome was 58 feron from earth and it will take 19 years to reach to earth. 10 years back dome was 89 freon away from earth.

It has 1.2 cls of curve which to pass by earth as we had calculated ten year back. But last month i noticed that it has changed its curve to .56ge which will be five Freon exactly when it will come near to earth. That is it is totally against earth position on 2034.

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks, Amanda my pleasure you appreciated my attempt.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This was very interesting and I enjoyed reading it. Good write. xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago


any compliance is sure.
.....


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars