decoding-3-defy draft

decoding-3-defy draft

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues

"

 

Coffee was ready said Andrew seeing servant coming in.

Maid came in and stooped to put tray onto table.  Transparent mug were all most full of coffee froth on above having reek coming up from surface.

Would you like to have some biscuits?

Andrew inquired.

“Yes, of course!” Mark budged.

“How many times we visited you? This is indeed justified. Isn’t it.?” Mark commented as he did not let this one go as a foul.

Andrew smiled and said,

“I knew you gonna say this, when you let any opportunity to let me down.”

 I was ready for that.

While Steve knew Mark was pleasant man, always kidding with jokes and comments, this was his habit but he felt himself little obsessed as he could only do have some fake smile over his face being new to them.

 

“As i told you this is defy document and we have to get it decoded,

 Anyhow.....!

What we are going to do is we are going to scan this whole document as this is musty and most of writing is invisible. Because it may get destroyed;

See this leaf is almost musty and is almost tattered.”

Andrew flipped pages and rested his finger on one page.

It will take us around one month to get rid with this process and, i mean i will take at least one month to get it updated in system through scan and all other process that include getting its decoded.

He continued.

“Yes that right, even i thought about that, this document is very rare and in very miserable condition so i think it better be taken care of.” Steve nodded his head.

“Come on i show you my lab,” Andrew stood up.

He yapped adjusting his belly and down trouser to pull them up with slight stretch.

Mark and Steve followed him proceeding toward one room by the way corridor next to balcony with the office. Steve was anxious to see his lab as he was very new and this is his first visit here so his face expression was quite genuine like school boy while Mark was normal and not concerned in that rather he looked around trying to find some new thing hidden by the way. He smiled and murmured on his ears. “ We will get those papers from him, right!”

“Here is my lab, i have spent many precious of life years in this lab, sitting on this chair.” He grabbed head of chair and pulled it like round.

 lab was neat and clean unlike his office which was looked like garbage for unworthy man. Here everything was place in Order unlike their.  He saw most of thing which included many machines, and well placed books, rather call heavy books and packs of bundle papers.

 “Can i ask you one question?” Mark came across to Andrew and put his hand over his shoulder.

Andrew looked at his face and tried to guess what he had behind his face.

He found him smiling. Before he could say anything;

Mark hissed, “Don’t say you know what i am going to ask you!”

“Yes,”

Andrew looked at Mark and then Steve and blurred found no other option left.

“Why do you call this Lab and office to office!” he giggled.

“What!”

He smirked like he could not understand.

“How many days it will take to get it scanned?” Steve asked. Looking at scanning machine.

Hardly will it take one week, within one week we will get it updated in system.  This is scanner and we may get it scanned today. But before this we need to get it proved with chemical. This is first process.  I mean first step of process. By this process we will get better impression of characters and this will get us easy to recognize this document.

“Actually he needed this document, that’s why he asked you about time. Otherwise you may keep this document with you.”  Mark tried to explain.

“Ok fine, you may take your document back, as you wish. We can do it today also. You just wait for one hour and it will get updated. Actually i told you chemical process takes around one week time, but don’t worry we may get it in system without chemical process. This will not get us that much good quality but it will do.”

He handed over documents to one worker out there and ordered him to get it updated in system by getting it scanned.

After one hour worker came into office and handed docks back to Andrew.

“Is everything fine?” Andrew asked.

He confessed and walked back to lab.

While Andrew clicked on system and ordered Mark and Steve to come closer.

“We have got report, your documents have been scanned successfully on system. Here look!”

“How much time it is going to decode these docs.?” Mark asked.

I told your earlier, this is defy document and this documents has around 1000 special characters. That is, if we decode one character one day, it will take at least 1000 days for decoding this whole document. And this is, when i work each day. More it is not sure if i can decode one character each day. i will try to do my best.”

“Simply this will take five years, this is what you want to say!” Mark commented.

“Yes, this is at least five year, this is justified, you may say this is five year project. One five year plan. But if we do our best, we may finish it early.” “However we have got one software, this will help us to decode this draft. But five year, is minimum this is going to take.”

“Thanks Andrew,” Mark shoved his hand.

Steve followed him.

They both left his office and approached his car.

“You are software engineer, you make software for other for rest of world, why you do it for yourself ?,why don’t you make one software for that? this will get your purpose solved and..” Mark ignited engine and drove into main lane.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on January 24, 2014
Last Updated on January 24, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars