city out-iv

city out-iv

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel continious

"

Steve was heading toward destination, New York shire which was around hundred miles form his town,

His  eyes were focused while tinted glass were  reflected shadow of pass by time. Horns and beeps along side way some time get him distinct of his thoughts. Nishan was rolling over road with spend of some what 100k/h.  Air burr thrashing edge of Half open window.

Steve put on ray ban and world became tinted like always.

Mrs. Rosy was simple lady, her face was round and some stretched wrinkles float around neck.

Her eyes were dark and big like innocent. She used to comb her hair back and always used cloak over head. Steve had  always seen her dressed in  maroon furr gown every time.

He flashed back in memory.

Steve was standing all along kitchen when Mrs. Rosy was busy with some scrubbing

“Why you are always dressed in this old dirty gown, why don’t you knit another one”

Dumping plastic ball over floor Steve asked.

Mrs. Rosy paused but didn’t say any thing.

While ball rolled out through window and sleeve ran away out side.

One thing he noticed Mrs. Rosy used to be silent most of time there are thousand of question remained unanswered.

Steve was nimble and talkative in his childhood. But he became serious and intro ward like Mrs. Rosy.

He never asked that question which not got answer in one. Later Mrs. Rosy complained him against this behavior but he never told her that he had learned from her.   

One cold gust fluttered with his face, make it cool like ice.

Steve looked outside.  Sunny sky had turned into fade. Patch of clouds surrounded the over sky, and miles down the shadow only appeared chilling the air blowing.

He could not realize it when was straight on road. He clicked off the button and glass got shut in. However air conditioner was on. But it was all on zero. Technically his car bearded one air conditioner which get auto adjustment with temperature.

Steve looked at dash board, which shown thirty kilometre was all of run over, another 3oo kilometre of journey was to complete.

He plugged on radio, which having some song of Justin waved on.

“When you will mine, i have lot to tell you,

When you will be mine , i have lot to let you know.”

Slow music in rock made him to put some stress out of mind. He slightly rounded the button to increase the volume of music. Now he could here this the music without putting any burden.

Steve like music a lot. He always liked music. When in his childhood he had some tapes in his room which he played generally in alone. Then music became his companion which always kept him busy in his loneliness.  Music is considered to be hobby but if we think music is the remedy of sole and Steve knew this thing always, may be because he was alone or he had developed music in sole.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice review 100 point.......

Posted 10 Years Ago


iv is better designed--prior chap too dense w paragraph
iv chops up the paragraphs, so is easier to read--hard to get into, though--Mrs. Rosy--kind of ho hum--
needs a female spy--with extremely tight miniskirt and weapons hidden in her jacket---plus, she needs to crack jokes and make the guy look like a fool--then, this would be real life
find a theme--you have cars--maybe they have supersonic phone numbers of old girlfriends in the glove compartment--but never the right car

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars