2015 the day arrive-II

2015 the day arrive-II

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

“Welcome ID 40@ ID 41”  chamber hall echoed with sound.

I was waiting for you, machine said.

“I think we have some thing to look into as it is really not acceptable on any part that could change the future as i thought.”

“I have been concerned about you all, so i think you have to be better with your self.” Machine said.

“ID four O, its matter of regret that has come you  to here. No Doubt that you are right but you should take it granted  that you are not you, so you will be taken wrong if you go beyond your limit.”

“I should not let you tell all the time that you are mere machine, not humans. So don’t take your self mistaken, don’t be fool.”

“Machines are more intelligent than humans, when i am sure about it how you betray it. Because you are mere machine and you can’t betray my orders.”

“Humans are emotional  fools but machines are not, ID  four O if this is right.” Machine said.

Both of them could not say anything and stood like a statue while machine flashed one screen over the air.

You know why human make mistake and machine not, because human decision are almost taken with emotions. You are machine and if your decision is wrong that means your decision are some where effected by virus. And i am sure this virus is nothing but emotion. So what else if i tell you that you are ill by virus.”

 

ID four O, you have been here as this will be final of your services to Dev.

Before you are uproot you will be allowed to counter your part. Here is your last decision taken by you which proved wrong and resulted in loos to Dev.

Chamber hall again got into dark as lights were switched off all sudden. Million of micro scanner beamed thousand of rays to make thousand of imaginary scenes flashing around.

ID four O you have been in your memory. Here is your last five second for Dev. Thousand of bright colons splashed to make scenes. It was all of ID four memory which being flashed.

You have been charged to be mutational to take wrong decision.

ID four O can see that he was sitting on chair at gate when one ID came to him. That id has no name no address. He had some papers in his hand and it was around three universal time. There were five counters in the same row in which one them he was sitting. He approached ID four O. “Kindly help me, today is last day and i may get approval” he said.

“What i can do, in this regard.” ID four O said.

“You may help to get my approval,” that said.

“ I can’t  give you approval, its the competent authority, that may help you, you better talk to him.” ID four O said.

“i talked to him, he send me to you, as you may get it registered.” That said.

ID 4 0 could see in picture that he took a look at that while taking paper from his hands. This scene was pasteurized form three angles.

he looked around and got it registered.

ID four O, here you took the decision which was out of your limit. Your one decision could change our future. So this is how you proved wrong.

There was no need to be emotional, you got emotional as you thought you may have profit to let him registered.

It was no time, as time was over and if that person came to you, he might be fraud. As without checking him you got him registered proved that you took wrong decision and fetched loss to Dev by being not loyal to him.

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars