Coffee in night

Coffee in night

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

He wrapped himself and came out into room. After slipping into casuals he felt hungry. He looked at wall clock while heading toward kitchen. It was nine. Across living room he heard some noise coming of window. It was like some car burring out. He walked to window and saw a light reflecting on side wall heading toward as car zipped inside.  Car pulled up and rested in parking lot.

It was no other Mark as he drove the same white Nissan, he thought in. Mark walked up while Steve turned back to kitchen.

He picked up tea cattle and filled it with water to make some coffee for himself. He set on fire at minimum point and placed kettle on burner as he waited Mark to arrive in.

He was just to open rack when door bell buzzed. “Tron!!!”

He knew it was Mark outside. He decided to make him some wait when he continued to open rack to find out coffee box. Some how he managed to pull out coffee box which was put behind bowl.

Steve was never a good chef. However was a bit careless. His kitchen was not properly arranged with things. Even making a coffee was difficult task there. He always found it difficult to place things at proper place. So this time he found coffee box was task for today. However he was happy and his face had expression of victory when he saw coffee box behind bowl.

He took some quantity of coffee and put it into boiling water and next moment Smell of brewing coffee filled the entire kitchen.

“Tron!!!” harsh sound cracked into room. It felt wave of shock traveled through air and directly buzzed into his ear. But it was simple door bell which ringed second time.

His room buzzed with another creaking harsh sound. This man has no patience he thought in mind. “One might be busy.” He murmured.

He left rack door opened and rushed toward door. Mark plunged in as door opened.

“What were you doing Steve?” He asked rushing into kitchen.

When smell of coffee touched his nostrils expression of question got disappear and some short of appetite quest took him over.

“I too will have some coffee,” he walked around of dashboard and stood near to Steve.

Steve picked up two coffee cups and turned off burner finding coffee was boiled when cattle was to whistle. He poured it into cups.

“What will you like to eat?” Steve asked pushing tray toward Mark.

“I will have some biscuits,” Mark replied picking up his filled cup of coffee.

Steve grabbed some biscuits packs from racks and fetched them toward mark on tray.

“how was Coffee?” Steve asked while shipping.  

I felt very hungry so i decided to make some coffee when you came in said Steve.

“Yes nice,”  Mark took a bite of biscuit.

Both they stood at kitchen counter took their some light meal and shipped there preferred drink.

Steve still felt hungry so he wanted to go outside for dinner.

 

 

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars