Prediction-II

Prediction-II

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Yes, Alisha asked,

Door half opened and one girl gazing through space,

“Steve” he looked at girl

His eyes turned back touching her beautiful eyes. He stood firm on his feet while she opened door one side.

“You, Steve” she yelled.

Her cheeks got swollen  while muscles of both end of lips blind fold flexed throughout face to create beautiful smile.

She looked gorgeous in  maroon  cot and over white closet . her oval face, beautiful eyes colored  in hazel, Sharpe eyebrows stretched over and deep nose red over spot,

“Hello...!”

“Steve, she leaned to Steve for a hug. Steve came close to her while his hand wrapped her behind. Steve could smell fragment she adore.

“I was waiting for you, “ she gasped while smiling.

Steve looked at his watch and minute line was just to reach on spot. He shoved his bag hung over his shoulder.

“Oh! Come on just walk in side,” Alisha pushed the door holding knob.

“Thanks” Steve replied.

It was big and spacious living room of bungalow , Steve looked around with some gesture in his mind.

Refection of light coming through clerestory window over marble was amazing.  Some rare painting were hung on wall making it more elegant.

Steve took his sheet on luxurious sofa at center of living room. A large drum pendant hung over ceiling at canter when Steve looked above.

“ Steve you have changed.”

Alisa came near and set to him before. Her intercepted sights.

“How?” Steve asked astonished. His eyes focused to her.

“I mean...., you are changed with appearance,” Alisha replied.

“You have got some gain, hair style is bit changed and your face had totally changed.” She said quick without any fumble.

“Yes a bit but not that much” Steve replied.

“But you are totally changed, Even when i looked you, i was buzzed,” Steve tried to fix his look at Alisa.

One lady came with tray in her hands. She came near and leaned to put some glass of water on table.

“Would you like to take some tea, or coffee” Alisa said. Still lady standing beside.

Steve pulled his hands and up rapped his bag from shoulder to fetch glass of water from table.

Taking a sip of water he said “yes,  tea”

Still holding glass he looked at Alisha.

Alisha gazed at lady standing beside, “Kristy, get some biscuit and cup of tea.”

She turned back and walked out.

Steve poured rest of water from glass onto and took the glass back on table.

“You said, i have changed,” Steve.

“But i am same Alisa like five year before. What you have noticed in me that looked you changed.” Alisa

“You, have changed, i thought Alisa would be slim, tall, curled hair, pale girl...gasping..but!

You are totally different;” Steve smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars