Heavan house.

Heavan house.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Steve looked out of car window. His eyes mattered around while head stand still.  Hatch on front side above balcony beyond front wall and well designed overhanging eve beyond it looked like some traditional designed bungalow.

 

 One main gate by the road continued with fence made of steel grills and some bush surrounded it over. He peeked through that gate when trail made of pebbles walked up to  main entrance.

Steve shunted the door while getting out of car. He adjusted his cot and tie while his bag hung over his shoulder with stripe. He took some long strides to get himself standing before main gate. He pushed knob over  to get it one side.

He rammed over paled leave shed by plant in his way to main entrance over trail. Grass was well mowed. As he headed down the trail he could see the lavishness near, front wall made of clay brick have moved in dark in light reflection and dormer window on wall was half opened.

He walked up stair to approach main gate between two pillar sporting balcony above. Door was closed. A name plate was hung on it named “Heaven house.”

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars