robo programme-3

robo programme-3

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

"Yes, I remember that was social security project which you talk about and i had published one series of report in Sunday journal two year back after that we had to face summon of Federal court for breaching national security law. Our paper then issued rectification note regarding this publication next day. However that case is still pending in court." mark commented sitting over chair and putting his legs across.

What i know, SSP was very confidential project government ever run in late seventy but within few years somehow it got leaked to public then government banned its operation finding that it is involved in anti social activities, what government revealed in its reports. Due to heavy pressure from public Bureaucrat’s, diplomats and other social organization government banned it." mark continued.

“Does it mean we can’t get any information in this regard, did you mean to say?”

Steve asked ,”and what happened to all officials who were engaged in this project?”

When we were held in court, we were said that as this is a matter of national security, government is not liable to provide any information. Even we cannot discuss this topic in public.

And about official i am not sure what happened with  them; what i know is, as this was government project, so when government closed this project , expelled all officers who were found guilty  before prosecution just to ease pressure on them at that time.

But no one know what happened to those after that as government made it a issue of social security and denied to provide any information to public. Media was banned and newspapers were sized.

“What happen then?" Steve asked looked aggressive while asking..

"I don’t exactly as government denied to give any information to us in this matter and abstained us to be away from this issue when we approached them.” mark said looking at Steve. He perhaps knew why he asked these question to him. He wanted to know was his father too worked in this project.

“But, I had heard that all officials engaged with this projects eloped. Government feared them to kill. Some said they were all murdered.  Some said government fled  them.

Mark stood up of chair and walked to kitchen to fetch one glass of water. He looked at Steve face which was strange, he shipped water and said.

 other said they are in prison still alive; Government held them in jail and for prosecution and trail. No one is sure what happened exactly." mark spoke.

Steve flipped his laptop and put it one side white getting up off chair. He stood up and walked to desk to get one book. He opened the book, inside book he pulled out one photo.

He came close to Mark and stood behind him.

“This is my father.” He said.

His voice was faint and sad.

Mark took photo form him. And tried to look him as it was in very poor condition.

 

“I am sure this social security project is nothing else the same Robs project " Steve yelled " My father worked with this project as scientist. This project got closed thirty years ago and my father also disappeared same thirty years ago. Nobody knew where he was. He left us alone, He did not say anything to us. We had lived without him just because of this."

He was almost to cry. His voice got heavy and fainted. His eyes got heavy like water to roll down.  Mark stood up and approached him. He tried to empathise him rolling his hand over his shoulder.

“You might be right, in one condition...” Mark blinked. He continued when he Steve gazed at him and his eyes got stuck to his.

"There might be one case,

 if government had changed the name of project. I mean government did not want to let public know about the name of project to public so it changed the name."

Hamm...!

"Yes; you may be right. Government may change the name. When this project got leaked in public government tried to shuffle to decrease the risk."

“But this is my own projection, what happened exactly we don’t know. And if we let this topic close here it will be suitable for us because this is going to produce us nothing, did you  get the point?” Mark asked.

“But what about my father? What about my family? What about all those who were like my father?  Steve shouted.  As he was in anger and held government for all grief and sorrow for his father and family.

“Come one do the particle!” Mark sighed.

“We can’t not do anything here in this topic, i tell you, i am journalist, and our paper was top class has full worth, but even we could not do any thing. What will you do then?” Mark hissed.

“Its not one person, one organisation, its government. You know its government” He tired to teach him like he was student and doing some mistake.

Ok did i say i will go against government, but i need to know what happened to those families who were involved in this project? And i think there is nothing like teaching what was there happened? Where are they now?”

"We don’t exactly what happened but there is some connection between social security programme and Robs programme and your father research paper." mark hissed.

“When i search Robs programme on wiki search it showed me nothing, no relevant information on net. One site got us some information that tripped off. We have no way out left to know this exactly." Steve argued as he wanted to know all answers of his question.

“What is written in this thesis" mark again turned about by table and picked up some papers. Until we know what is written in these paper we cant get on any conclusion. These are written in codes and i have no knowledge about codes; you are software engineer you may break these codes to know more precise what is written on these papers."

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 11, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars