plane crash 7

plane crash 7

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

“New plane is just to arrive so we request you to kindly take your luggage,” Captain cried jumping out of cockpit.

“Those who are injured and not able to continue their journey may be taken to nearby hospitals and we have already called for Ambulance.”  he walked to the passengers.

“Hey Steve look some one coming up,” Michove pointed his figure.

some dust poof inclined up within dense edge of trees making a row.

“Yes, some one coming through that trail, i think,” Steve nodded his head.

“That must be survival vehicle,” Steve turned his head  side to look at Michove.

“That is ambulance, you are right,” Michove agreed to him when he shoved his  right hand on his ear while stooped his neck down to hear some  head to the direction to listen some siren sound.

They could see the vehicle glimpsing through narrow lines. How ever siren sound had become louder. Now when ambulance was some miles away they could see flicking light ambulance.

Those who were badly injured were shifted to nearby hospital in ambulance. While most of them were still waiting for plane to arrive including Steve and Michove.

Steve looked in to watch while his face got stiff. He sit down over rock crossing his leg open. It was three hours wait, they look frustrated.  He laid down and looked up at sky. some amber clouds moved toward right pole when he hid his eyes with his elbow resting over his forehead.  Cool breeze hit his face made some noise.

Those passengers who were fed of natural beauty around were a basking in sun, some of them were busy while taking, those others were still looking around with confusion prevailed over their faces.

A little distant sound hit his ears, his posture got vigilant as he woke up and sit over rampant . he looked up in sky to find out the direction of sound as his eyes got glittered. To get the visibility he arched up his neck and sheltered his eyes with his palm.

Far away in other pole he was hardly able to distinguish some thing form white stable could. But his enormity of curiosity  made him to continue gaze until one small aeroplane got visible to him.  Distant sound now became loud to be heard by everyone.  

He stood up and walked up to other passengers who were swinging their hands cherishing and hoping to look up in sky.

“Where is your luggage?” Michove screamed fumbling him.

“Oh Gosh!,” Steve was stunned. He looked back toward Michove who was holding his luggage hung over his shoulder. His hand hit his head.

“I had to get it there,” Steve muttered his eyes and his voice was dwindling in his thought. He moved his hand on his head flicking his hairs back over to his neck.  Nervousness could bee seen over his face. He turned back again and gazed over sight where he laid down.

"this is your luggage," Michove got one side.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars