Haunted Dreams

Haunted Dreams

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel, science fiction a battle for immortality.

"

“I know that you are disturbed, and there is certain problem for you” said mike truing toward Steve.

Steve was busy washing cups in sink. He closed the valve of hose and water stooped pouring out. Some droplet were still dangling on edge of hose nozzle.

mike approached Steve and stood beside him facing to sink board. He could see that last heavy droplet dangling and then dropping down.

Steve took a stir to right to fetch kettle steaming vapors from spouts. He turned off burner and poured the tea into cups.

Mike continued, “ reason is this, you take lot of pressure for work that is making strain in you. i think you should take some rest form work.”

Steve took cup and handed to mike. He took his own cup to tea to mouth to have a sip.

“ I don’t think so”, Steve mumbled.

Both they walked to the room. Sitting over couch Steve said “work is not that make me strain, even i feel better if i get busy and most of the time i had enjoyed work stuck but from last one month or more i don’t feel my self comfortable office and out side.”

“I think,  you should take some rest or few leaves form work and fly away to some coastal beach or some snow hills. This is the only remedy that seems suitable for all your work suffocation.” Mike whistled form kitchen.

 

“By the way you said, last time you said you are not able sleep properly, You have been awaken late nights and have some haunted dreams. What you see in your dreams?”

 Mike asked.

“ I could not able to remember them, by the morning. But it is very dreadful and agony to get through them every night”. Steve said holding cup to mouth.

Mike was finished with tea, he took the cup at sink and came out of kitchen near to Steve, he pulled the chair near to him and rested himself on the chair.

He gazed to Steve found him looking out side through window.

“I don’t know too much about dreams but i know only one things, that dreams are you perception of life, what you see or look and observe around yourself in this life, they get printed in memory like codes printed in Card and when you are at ease or rest they to trap you in dreams.”

Normally we observe many things at day, and become habitual of it, but when we look something unusual and strange it remind us every time until we make it easy for our mind to grasp it.” Mike said.

“ I feel so, but i fail to understand why this last month. That doesn’t, like.., i had no dreams earlier, but they never haunted me, even i was not afraid of going for sleep. I mean, i was all right  before this last month, i had no problem with my sleep and even than i was all set busy in annual audit which was all time thought and difficult.” Steve said laying on couch.

“One thing is certain this is not because of work stuck,” Steve continued.

“You are sure, if this is not because of work and you have not seen or observed any thing serious then why don’t you do one thing, why don’t you consult you some doctors or some physiologist.” Mike said.

Steve took his hand down to head to get it some support while lying on couch.

“I have all ready consulted two different doctors. One of them was physiologist. Some sleeping  pills along with some precaution, this is what they have given me. but i am fed up to use these pills. I need permanent solutions.” Steve said.

“Have you consulted some astrologer”

 mike blurted.

“What? Astrologer, and i,” Steve screamed.

“Yes astrologer, Mike stooped the chair.

“You don’t have any physiological problem, so you don’t want to consult with any doctor, so this is the only one way left to consult some astrologer,

Do you know Alissa?,” mike asked.

“Alisssa........ who Alissa?” Steve echoed.

“One, she was our class mate, in our school time, with long hair, and that curled hair and having hazel eyes, that slim girl.”  mike paused for a moment that tall girl.” Mike exhausted while focused on Steve.

Steve took his eyes focused on mike while he was trying to rotate his hand in air, his eyes were muttered.

“I could not remember.” Steve exhausted.

Mike stood up and leaned to couch close to Steve he was more louder than earlier.

“Ok ,do you remember that annual collage function, one girl came to you with one rose,” Mike shouted.

“Oh yes”, Steve gasped.

 “Yes that one, she is Alias.” Mike gasped too.

“Yes now, i  remember that long slim girl.” Steve murmured.

“Yes , she is now astrologer, she has her own practice and has her own office too  at park avenues street. Last time i visited her to have an interview in our prime time page, she has successful practice and quite good income too”. Mike continued.

“But she has science as her subject like us. Now, she became astrologer,” Steve said with anxiety.

“ She told me that, she took some classes from her teacher the guru who told her to do her own practice when she left the school with us .Last time i interviewed her and she told she has changed her view toward life, her prospect to life has completely changed and faith in science got changed and replaced with spirituality.” Mike said.

“But she never believed in spirituality as far i knew her.” Steve said.

“Even i got surprised when i asked her about this, she said that she had very beautiful transmission of her perspective of life that completely changed her life and view toward life and nature around.” Mike said while looking to garden through when some children’s were playing on ground when one boys were clapping and making cheering sounds echoed to all around.

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks Amanda. i hope you like this chapter.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I loved this chapter and I think I will have to read the previous ones and look at them closer and keep up with your book. It really interests me ^^ xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars