Prediction-III

Prediction-III

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Steve and Alisha are sitting in living room when maid comes in.

She put down tray on table. She pour tea into cups. And walks back to kitchen.

What you are doing these days?” Alisa asked.

She shoved her hand to Steve to give him his cup of tea.

Steve looked at Alisha and took cup to tea from her hand and gasped

“I have been doing computer application here but you have changed you line!”

“Yes,”

“But its been three years,  i have moved to this line.” Alisha replied.

“I had never expected you to change, i still could not believe that you are changed. You loved science always.” Steve said.

“Time get you change, i still love science earlier before.”

Alisha shipped her coffee and muttered her eyes.

“Do you believe astrology,” asked Steve.

Steve eased him self on sofa  back leaned with support and right hand over ending edge.

“Yes i believe in astrology, this is just like science much wider and more precise knowledge like science. Few years back i thought it rough and without any base. Like science this is also based on some principals but some time we mistake them rituals.” She replied.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on December 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 12, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars