decoding

decoding

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues

"

“Hello!”  

Have you got some time Alisha, i need to talk to you, its urgent.” Steve said over phone.

“Oh! Steve how are you, and when did you arrive from Russia, mark told you had got some problem while travelling.” Alisha was polite.

“Nothing serious our plane got some technical problem and it had to land in emergency, but everything was fine, some passengers got some minor injuries while landing on rough surface. Did mark phone you? Steve asked.

“Even i tried your phone but it was out of out of reach.” he continued.

“Oh! i am sorry! That day i was somewhere away from city.” she replied.

Do you have some time? Steve repeated his question.

“Yes of course. When would you like to come to my office?”

“I will be there within half hour, actually it is very urgent.”

He tried to make himself sure about time.

Ok, i will wait for you.

Thanks said Steve and disconnected phone putting it back in his pocket.

Steve was impressed by her prediction regarding his future. So he wanted to know more from her. However Steve was atheist and did not believe in god at all. So he never believed in all these rough calculation. But last experience changed his attitude and somewhere changed him from inside. He believed that there is no god existed in this world ever. He believed that line in this world is a continue process which is going through stat where god has no part to play.  God is just one believed and nothing else.

Steve looked at his father photograph resting in rack. When he looked into his eyes he remembered that day one he walked with in him in garden. He had his hand held by his father while waking pedestrian trail. When he his father about trees and flowers grown along trail. He asked him why these flowers smiled even they are plucked. “This is nature and nature is always smiling,” his father asked. “Who made them smiling?” he asked innocently looked up at his father.

“God! My dear God made them smile”. His father replied smiling too.

That day Steve smiled looked his father smiling. But he forgot to answer who was god. So this was still in his mind today when he liked him to be called atheist. But this was not issue for today. He closed rack and left the room as he had to visit Alisa.

He parked his car outside dome and walked inside found door was opened.

He had not to wait as Alisha was already waiting for him.

Hay! Said she looking at him.

He wore that formal dress of green colour long shirt falling down to knees. He looked beautiful. Most of time he found in same green colour dress as she always liked to be dressed in green from college time.  

Steve said hello and smiled standing near to chair. Don’t be formal here said Alisa found him still standing.

“By the way your prediction was correct, i could not believe this one can predict, what was going to happen in future, this is terrific, you are god.” Steve commented.

“I don’t believe in god but as you said i think you are god. But how you did this?” Steve hissed.

This need teaching and practice of years, mediation and many more but is this you came to know? She smiled

She giggled and came close to him, “You need to make someone your teacher if you want to know how i did this.”

“By the way, i was just joking, to be very serious this is just like is just like science and more precise than science if i tell you.”

One woman came having one tray in her hand, landed two cups of tea on table. Then walked away.

“Mark said, you have got some papers form locker. And he also told me that they are related to your father research work. Your father worked in that project which got banned,” she asked shipping into her tea.

“Yes, you know everything; don’t say you have come to know it your own.” Steve smirked.

“No! Not this time Mark told me about all this, yesterday i had a call of him so he told all about you, i think Steve you should take some precautions and let this off of your mind. Whatever you had face in earlier life was all that past. He told you that you are still upset. But this is nothing as this is just your own perception toward life. Life is what you see, you look around, so if you see anger around you life will become full of anger. So its better to leave this and look forward in life.”

“Yes i do try to feel so, that why i came to you, you have made me think different, i think you should better guide me about my future. I too feel that some time get too heavy about my bothering and that generally hurt me. i wanted to leave my past. Because past is pain. And i don’t want to feel this pain anymore.”

Steve was sure he wanted a change in life.

I will definitely help you, but for this you need to change yourself. You need to leave your past. Because when past gets involved in present it hurts. I will suggest you to do some mediation with some mental tricks. First off all you need to make a chart of daily work out. This is very essential. When you will have one daily work out chart it will make you busy throughout day. More you will be free more your memory will hurt you. So always try to be busy so you did not get haunted by your past. And as far as you told me that you have become atheist. This is your personal thinking and it will get changed when you will feel change.” She was taking her into consideration to get him out of problem.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey Kumars, You have a few problems with your English but your story is good.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars