city out-VII

city out-VII

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"
Steve was near to Mrs. Rosy cottage.
He looked at gate. Mrs. Rosy Kinston, House no. 234, New Hudson road, New yourkshire, one name plate was still hanging on pole along with fence. He parked his car outside cottage so that no one will be in any problem to pass by. He got out of car and stood steadily outside main gate. There was no one looked watching in entire road. Main gate was made of iron which had cling from inside. However two rolling on gate had enough space to put hand inside to open cling. However Steve had always done this as even there was door bell on main gate for strangers. He pulled one side of main gate to get into and closed it after.
Cottage had nothing changed in past six years. The bricks were covered with stringy moss, and vines reached around the either house like protective, bony hands. He walked up to Trails along gallery was well maintained. Both sides’ flowers in furrow had aroma of lily flowers and lovely garden of different color roses grew to the sides.
Mrs. Rosy was a Gardner then a teacher, she loved nothing but plants, everyday in morning she woke up early and teach plants like her kens, he nurture them like parents. She touch every leaf, she water them. she seed them. most of her time after school she past here in this garden with Steve.
Steve walked up to staircase and approached door bell.
Trin! Door bell cried.
Steve knew that Mrs. Rosy will take exactly five minute to open the door. So he turned back and jumped to garden form stair case .
Grass was well patched. He moved ahead to find something. His eyes rolled over and his neck round over. He was searching something. Along fence plants and suburb were dense and not that well managed. It was along furrow Mrs. Rosy planted tress of bonsai to make a natural fence. These bonsai plants were small but dense on above. He pulled some trees to look into beneath. But there was nothing.
He was looking for something. He could find that most of plants were settled on their place and there was nothing new except one plant which he had planted on his birthday. He was amazed not to find that plant in its place.
He went to side corner where he had planted it. But there was nothing except one bonsai of maple.
I think someone has plucked off this plant, or plant is dead. Thousands thought lingered his mind. He got disappointed in next split second he managed to take a breath and looked around. Sun was all to set down horizons above hills. Some yellowish shadow of light trespassing through tree made golden view around street. Some people walking down road with their pets. While some car zoomed in by another way down.
He looked by his watch as he thought five minutes were all over. As he looked over door bell.









© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

150 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars