Wit & Wisdom - September 29th 2014

Wit & Wisdom - September 29th 2014

A Chapter by dw817
"

Unbelievable sights, indescribable feelings, soaring, tumbling, free-wheeling through an endless diamond sky ...

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

  W&W Sep. 29th 2014  

  

Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country after going
HERE

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT SET ]

01. Unbelievable sights, indescribable feelings, soaring, tumbling, free-wheeling through an endless diamond sky ...


02. I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I are too much in love.


03. Rain, Tea, and a good book is all I need.


04. It's like our office thermostat only has two settings. Eternal hell fires or Hypothermia.


05. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.


06. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.


07. Why not go out on a limb ? That's where the fruit is.


08. Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.


09. If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.


10. I didn't choose the twin life, the twin life chose me.


11. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.


12. This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and only Queen Bee.


13. Nothing great ever came that easy.


14. My favorite Disney Princess is my wife.


15. Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.


16. The problem with the world today is that the intelligent people are full of doubts whereas the stupid ones are full of confidence.


17. How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real ?


18. Good things come to those who wait. Or those who are willing to get up and get it done first.


19. Hannah Montana says nobody's perfect, but here I am.


20. Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, just take another shot.


21. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.


22. Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes !


23. The person who doesn't make mitsakes is unlikely to make anything.


24. Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.


25. 60% of the time, it works, every time.



26. Prepare for trouble ! Make it double ! To protect the world from devastation. To unite all peoples within our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above.

27. Winners never quit and quitters never win.


28. Nothing you say can shock me, honey.


29. Reality is best seen when the mirror is clean.


30. As your best friend, I swear to always pretend to be your lesbian lover when you are getting hit on by an ugly idiot at the bar.


31. I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance, by switching into reverse and peeling out.

32. Nursing friendships are a different kind of love. It's like I'll hold the cheeks while you clean the crack.


33. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.


34. The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."


35. If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.


36. Eat a Snickers. Why ? Because you're not when you're hungry.


37. You have not experience true fear until a poster falls down in the middle of the night.


38. You'll never know if you don't jump for it. Mario.


39. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.


40. Most laughs that you hear on TV shows today were recorded back in 1950. This means technically you are hearing dead people laugh all the time.


41. Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling to it.


42. Just because I'm awake at 8am doesn't mean I'm ready to do anything.


43. Storms make trees take deeper roots.


44. Be careful with your words. For once said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.


45. I use my iPhone for almost everything except making phone calls.

46. Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die tomorrow.


47. We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.


48. The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why.


49. One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away - or try harder.


50. There is a signpost up ahead. it reads, ONE WAY. Good luck figuring out which one.




Which of these can you relate to ?

See you next time with 50 more ...

Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Words I try to live by.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Hi Pryde. Yep, and perhaps that actually works towards stature as well. When I was younger (and smal.. read more
39. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

It's strange, isn't it, Avinash ? Fruit, at least as we know it is sweet, often tart. And yet a toma.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Wit & Wisdom


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing