Part 3, Chapter 14

Part 3, Chapter 14

A Chapter by Lyra
"

The Emperor’s back and there’s gonna be trouble

"

Ch 14


“Someone attempted to poison my brother,” Jianyu said before the God of War could open his mouth to speak. He waved his hands once and the image of the prison guard who had come in when he was interviewing Jianyu appeared in the air. “This man,” he said, looking to Jiangou for confirmation. Jiangou nodded.


The God of War nodded. “I will send someone I trust to investigate, but we have word from the North. They are under attack from the Desert Tribes. I am taking troops.”


Jianyu nodded. “Leave 30,000 men. I should be able to take care of the palace with that.”


The God of War frowned. “Are you sure?”


Jianyu nodded. “Deal with the Desert Tribes and then join me.”


The God of War saluted and left. If his eyes lingered on Xun no one seemed to notice.


Jianyu looked back at the room’s occupants. “We should go as well. Jiangou you come with us.”


Jiangou looked as if he wanted to protest, but Jianyu stared him into silence.


“Xun, Renping, check the supplies for the refugee camp, we leave in two days.”


The girls bowed. The Emperor had fully returned. 



© 2023 Lyra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 24, 2023
Last Updated on July 24, 2023
Tags: Cdrama, fantasy, romance, adventure

The Shattered Emperor


Author

Lyra
Lyra

About
I am a mining engineer/geologist who writes fantasy and fiction for fun, so if you are looking for geologic details to add to your story I am always game. I mostly write fantasy and fiction becaus.. more..

Writing
Part 1, Chapter 1 Part 1, Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lyra


Part 1, Chapter 2 Part 1, Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lyra


Part 1, Chapter 3 Part 1, Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lyra