Part 3, Chapter 34

Part 3, Chapter 34

A Chapter by Lyra
"

Time is growing short

"

Ch 34


As they entered the bedroom Jianyu started to speak. Xun put her hand over his mouth. 


“No. We can talk everything over when you return. Now is not the time.”


Jianyu, Emperor of the Heavenly Realm, ruler of the Seas and Wildernesses knew when he had lost a battle. He closed his mouth.


Xun smiled up at him and kissed him quickly on the lips. “We only have tonight.”


He nodded and the two of them laid out maps on the desk and began pouring over the battle plans. 


Sometime in the very early morning the two of them crawled into bed curling around each other as if trying to get as much contact as possible before they fell asleep. 


Jianyu woke his wife before dawn, kissing her behind the ear before letting his hands roam her body. Xun stretched and turned into his embrace, her drowsy response rapidly turning eager. When they had finished and cleaned up Xun helped her husband put on his armor. 


That’s when the messenger came.




© 2023 Lyra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on August 13, 2023
Last Updated on August 13, 2023
Tags: Cdrama, fantasy, romance, adventure

The Shattered Emperor


Author

Lyra
Lyra

About
I am a mining engineer/geologist who writes fantasy and fiction for fun, so if you are looking for geologic details to add to your story I am always game. I mostly write fantasy and fiction becaus.. more..

Writing
Part 1, Chapter 1 Part 1, Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lyra


Part 1, Chapter 2 Part 1, Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lyra


Part 1, Chapter 3 Part 1, Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lyra