FB3-04 "Drunken Stupor"

FB3-04 "Drunken Stupor"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I dreamed - I was beneath a beautiful waterfall and there were pretty mermaids with shining rainbow iridescent tails causing waves around me. They wore jeweled bras and were breathtakingly gorgeous !

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 4 - "Drunken Stupor"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: EVERYONE


I had enough mysteries. Clearly something bad was going to happen, I just didn't know what.


"Why am I here ?" I muttered under my breath and then got louder, "Scant !" I called out.

He found me in the crowd. "Yeah, what's up Dev ?"

"Who are all these people anyways ?" I demanded and waved my hands around to point to everyone, and it was clear aside from Lilly, me, and him, they didn't go to our school.

He smiled, "They're just friends of mine, from college. I find I relate better to them than classmates of my own age. You don't mind, do you ?"

As if it would sweeten my response, one girl walked by me and my eyes were full of her breasts which nearly bust out of her blouse as she leaned over me and patted me on my head, "Well hello there, Birthday Boy ! I'll DEFINITELY be seeing you later !" and she giggled at something funny I didn't know about.

Despite the confusion, my face pinked up and I found I couldn't speak. She had wonderful perfume on and I breathed, taking it in, closing my eyes at it's fragrance. I felt a silly grin tickle up my face.

Scant smiled toothily at me, "Glad to see you approve." and then went to get drinks for everyone.

The doorbell rang again and this time I answered it to find more older teenagers even more savagely dressed than the last. I was beginning to wonder if wearing this nice business suit was such a good idea as it was only me and Scant who were dressed up for church.

The last fellow had a Mohawk haircut and spiked bracelets, "Yeah, you must be the Birthday boy I'm hearing about. And I'm here to PAR-TAY !" and he whooped and yelled out at the last part of his sentence.

I winced at his animal-like behavior and heard a cheer of approval from the kitchen where everyone was getting their drinks.

Someone turned on the large flat-screen TV in the living room to VB-1, a channel dedicated to showing rock music videos and then cranked up the volume and bass. Suddenly I felt the bones in my toes begin to vibrate.

There was a screech of girls running from the kitchen to the living room and with drinks in hand started to cavort to the music in the most provocative manner they could, likely to attract guys to their motions.

I looked around hard but didn't see Marty anywhere. I finally picked up the receiver to make a call but the phone was in use on a different line, possibly from one of the bedrooms. "Yeah, c'mon by ! It's a birthday party And Scant's got a secret surprise for the guest of honor !"

There was wicked laughter on the phone from both parties and I hung up the receiver disgusted. It was likely I would not be able to make an outgoing call with as many guests that were here now and more being obviously invited to this affair, which I was beginning to believe was not solely for my benefit.

What surprise though ? This was sounding worse by the minute. I located Scant who was dancing in the kitchen with a girl who was old enough to be his mother. I tapped him on the shoulder.

He smiled down at me, "Oh, Dev. Do you wanna dance with Chantell now ?"

"Hi there !" she said and smiled widely at me. Girls still make me nervous. Especially those taller than me and since everyone here outside of Lilly was college-aged I was definitely feeling twittery inside.

I maintained an even tone as I spoke though, "No, I want to know what the Secret Surprise is that I keep hearing about ?"

Scant's face flushed for a moment, "Aww geez ... You're gonna ruin it for everyone ! Can't you wait at least until you open your presents ?"

"It's a Birthday surprise, right ?" I inquired, hoping it was something harmless.

He replied back sheepishly, "Yeah, it's for your Birthday. C'mon ! I wouldn't trick you about that !" and punched me gently on my shoulder to show true camaraderie.

I felt better at this but I honestly couldn't count the number of times Scant had tricked me into doing one bad thing or other. But for that matter Tyr was just as mean about it. I almost expected to find Tyr to be Scant's little sister. That would explain a lot, but I knew it wasn't.

And just WHO was the mysterious little sister that Scant had who wasn't interested in such a boisterous party ?

I decided to return back to the room where she was and knock again, but this time I found the door was unlocked and she wasn't there !

The party was booming in the living room and there was loud talking and laughing in the kitchen with the music videos going full blast so no-one was paying me any attention. I couldn't find Lilly anywhere either.

I shrugged. But this would be my big opportunity to find out who Scant's mysterious little sister was !

I started to turn the door handle and saw what looked like a black-light poster of what was obviously hardcore Yaoi but then the door slammed shut suddenly and I saw Scant standing there behind me with a scowl on his face.

He was clearly angry, "Dev, I'm going to tell you only one more time. Stay OUT OF MY LITTLE SISTER'S ROOM." and he gave me a very mean look.

But I had so many questions about her ! Scant however looked like he was ready to punch me, and not so friendly-like he did earlier so I just nodded, conceding to him, and stepped away from the door.

He patted me on my back, "Thatta boy. Besides, we're about ready to open your presents and get your cake out from the fridge too. C'mon back to the living room. There's someone that wants to meet you."

If I thought there were a lot of people in Scant's home earlier, there were even more now. And I noticed quite a few of them having drinks, I guess it was Coca-Cola or something but it smelled funny like when Dad was home reading his paper and it wasn't regular convex glasses but the flat cylinders sealed on the bottom to hold the fluid.

Scant turned my attention to one very pretty girl standing in front of me, definitely older than me. She had bright red hair, a super-short black pleated miniskirt, and a sparkly outline around the neckline of her blouse.

Scant introduced me to her, "Dev, I want you to meet Katrina. Katrina, this is Dev. And as you know, he's 17-years old - and today is his Birthday."

I held out my hand and instead she reached over and glomped me. Because she was so much taller than me I had to lean my head back or get a faceful of her t*****s. Scant walked away to leave us alone.

She had a pretty and disarming voice, "Omigod ! Dev ! I saw you at the Chess Championship ! Omigod OMIGOD ! You're so cool and smart ! I wonder if you could do me a favor huh ?"

"What ?" I smiled back, seeing I was apparently a bit of a legend to her.

Instead of answering my question, she reached over to the stereo and raised the volume up on it and then yelled back to me, "Dev ? I can't hear you ! The music is too loud ! Let's go in the kitchen and talk, okay ?"

I pondered the logic in this. Didn't she just crank it up herself ? Maybe she wanted to talk to me alone or something ?

We went into the kitchen which had a liquor bar and it was odd, when everyone saw her and me, they hurriedly left the kitchen whispering to themselves. The last person to leave even closed the door behind them giving us 100% privacy.

I swallowed hard. What was she up to ? Where was this leading ?

She sat behind the bar and regarded me for a minute as if deciding on something. Finally she faced me. "Dev ?" she said seductively and wet her lips.

"Ma'am ?" I squeaked. I felt those familiar tweaks in my chest again and I felt like I was burning up from weird feelings inside me.

Then she turned around to a small refrigerator and started to pull some ingredients out of it. Apparently this was so the bartender could make mixed drinks.

"Dev," she said, "You don't drink do you ?"


* * *


"Sure." I said jumping up to sit on one of the barstools around it. "I drink soda pop, water, orange juice, apple juice - " I hadn't had anything to drink yet and hoped there was Big Reddy soda, my favorite.

"Slow down tiger." she said and laughed, "No, I mean liquor. Beer. You don't drink any of that, do you ?"

"No ma'am." I said. "I'm not supposed to yet."

She smiled, "Well, that's up to you. I'm studying to be a licensed barkeeper and wanted to make you a few drinks to try out. The problem is, if you've ever had liquor before. It would dull your tastebuds so I couldn't get a proper assessment of my creations. It's for my major in college, understand ? It's important to me."

But I countered back. "Well now wait just a minuet !" I had always said minuet instead of minute as I thought life in itself was always dancing and never still.


I continued, "Isn't that illegal though ? I thought you had to be 18 or so to drink alcohol ?"

But she had a ready reply, "Nono ! Not at all Dev. It's illegal to DRINK and DRIVE. And you don't have a driver's license yet, do you ?"

"No ma'am." I said respectfully, and honestly I didn't know what the legal age for driving was.

She smiled, "Then you're fine ! But if you ever get a driver's license, make sure you're at least 18 first before you drink anywhere, even in your home, or you WILL be breaking the law !"

I nodded and couldn't argue with that perfect logic.

She continued, "What I need YOU to do is taste some of these creations. I'm going to enter them in as part of my exam when I take my test later and I need a virgin," and she laughed for a moment with her tongue showing in a leer before continuing, "What I mean is, I need a virgin TASTER for it."

"Sure." I said, right on both counts, but I was certain she knew this.

She nodded and went behind the cabinet and put together all kinds of stuff. I tried it. It truly was wonderful and the flavors knocked my socks off.

She made me several drinks that tasted like licorice, cinnamon-like, fruity, and some like rubbing alcohol which I didn't like at all and she laughed when my face screwed up at the awful flavors if they were.

She wrote down my responses in a little pad she carried. I must've had about 10 drinks in all as she insisted I drink each all the way down to be sure of my reactions and my face felt all warm and like like I was wilting inside my head. She smiled at me and her pretty sparkling eyes were unwavering and stared intently at mine.

The room looked a little bit blurry now too and the kitchen light was flickering like a strobe which it wasn't earlier. Maybe there was a short in the bulb ?

"You rest here for a moment, Dev. I want to get myself a cupcake before they're all gone and I'll be right back and we'll just have some soda to what it all down, okay hun ?" then she stepped from around the bar. I watched her walk out and saw her tight black pleated skirt hug tightly on her butt showing a hairline of panty, and I smiled goofily in spite of myself.

I also had to put my head down. I felt so comfortable and sleepy right now. It seems it was only a few minutes of silence and then I heard hushed whispering about me. Someone giggled and poked me in the ear. I raised up my hand to brush it away.

A minute later someone tapped me in the other ear. I raised my other hand up but I don't think it actually made it I was so sleepy and numb right now. Then it was like I was going underwater, miles and miles of it. The voices around me in pitch got deeper and deeper.

And I dreamed - like I could breathe underwater and I was beneath a beautiful waterfall and there were pretty mermaids with shining rainbow iridescent tails causing waves around me. They wore jeweled bras and were breathtakingly gorgeous. Their tails were encrusted with the most incredible jewels; sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and diamonds. So pretty ...

I looked up and the waterfall appeared to be moving in the opposite direction. Occasionally I saw what appeared to be a ceiling light moving through the water. At a level it felt as if I were being dragged on the floor on my back and at another level I was being sucked down from the flow of the water of the waterfall.

The pitch of the whispering was so deep now it was like the roar of the waterfall I was in; so soothing. I sighed and curled my arms up over me. It got silent and still for a moment, and after a short time, then the whispers started up again and I felt the odd dragging movement again.

Then I heard Lilly's voice, but it was like the volume was lowered on it or something. She was so angry right now about something and screaming. But I couldn't see her and it was really muted. I didn't mind it so much.

Suddenly I heard a door slam, or something like metal, and some louder talking, but it was echoed, as if they were in a room made of glass. The voice was from someone much older, and was silent now so I yawned, really not interested. I just wanted to sleep. Then I felt my shoes get removed and my socks. Then my other clothes.

It was chilly so I shivered for a moment. Again there was a hesitation as I moved around trying to get comfortable again. Once I stopped moving, hands started shifting around me again and continued to remove my clothes as I drifted off to sleep.

Hands were still all around me, and while some were busy doing things, others were curious and caressing me nicely around my waist and crotch occasionally digging around in my underwear to probe, for what I had no idea. I felt myself raised in a weird kind of kneeling position and I felt terribly dizzy for a moment, but comfortable.

There was an odd sound. I couldn't quite place it. Something to do with boxes. Wrapping up a box. I thought I saw bright Christmas lights and my Mom and Dad were both waving to me, wishing me a Merry Christmas.

I heard myself hum and slur the words and theme to Jingle Bells which got a round of applause from unseen people around me. The light in the room I was in was too bright and flickered terribly so I kept my eyes closed and tried to return to the wonderful dream of the mermaids and the waterfall.

Then the sound became familiar. Tape. Like I was taping up Christmas boxes. I slurred out the words, "What kind of bow do you -" but I was interrupted as my arms were wrenched in front of me by REALLY strong arms and someone held my head up against something cold to make sure I wouldn't fight back, but I felt numb all over so it didn't bother me.

I wiggled my fingers but whoever was doing the work was making sure my arms were getting bound up quickly, like a cocoon, in something sticky, I didn't know what.

It was like there was a marble pillow for my head to lean on in this kneeling position so I relaxed my legs and laid my head on the side of it to get more comfortable as my brain was still fried from the liquor Katrina gave me earlier.

Several people patted me and rubbed me comfortably on my naked back now and around my underwear, like I was being a good sport or something for putting up with - well, whatever it was that was happening.


And the whispering got louder laced with unseen girls giggling and guys guffawing who had to have been standing only a few feet from me.

I sighed deeply and slept on. This went on for several minutes and apparently whatever work was being done finally finished as it got quiet. Then someone stamped their feet next to me, I guess to try and wake me up. Others did too and there was more laughter but it got no reaction out of me. I was too sleepy and groggy to mind it.

There was more busy whispering and then my head was raised up and I felt a sudden stinging on my cheek following by a smacking sound. Someone was slapping me in the face. I raised my head up for a bit to try and concentrate. I felt more slapping. It was painful now and I was certain my cheeks had to be pinked red from it.

I looked up and with great effort opened my eyes to the blinding and flickering light to see the blurry and smiling face of Katrina looking down at me. "Wakey wakey Birthday boy !" she was saying in a tone reminiscent as if I were back in early school.

(To be continued) ...




END OF CHAPTER 4



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing