FB3-08 "Boys Will Be Boys"

FB3-08 "Boys Will Be Boys"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Katrina looked up from her magazine and suddenly screeched, "Oh God, Buff ! Pull up your f*****g pants up already ! What are you ? A kindergartner!?" and covered her face behind the magazine.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© April 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 8 - "Boys Will Be Boys"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN

(Do you think this chapter should be rated mature for vulgar language (forcing readers to be 18+) instead of teen ? What are your thoughts ?)


I started to protest, "But ..." I began.


In response Katrina hummed melodically and put her hand back on my neck and tapped her two fingers there knowingly.

She smiled nicely at me again and spoke in a tone reserved for young children, "I wonder just how long can you hold your breath underwater, sweetie, before you pass out ? We don't need to find this out, do we ?" I felt her tap her fingers a little harder on the back of my neck as if trying to reach a decision on this. "NOW ?" she said raising her voice.

I shook my head violently left and right and she let go of my neck.

"Not another word then." she warned and shook a finger at me. We stared at each other for a minute. She was waiting for something. Finally I slightly nodded my head, defeated.

"Good boy." she said and patted me on my wet shower cap that was fitted to me earlier and went over to the cabinet to find a dry towel for herself. I looked to her and it was then obvious she wasn't going to share her towel with me. She darted her gaze back at me and pointed two of her own fingers from one hand at her eyes and then directed them back at me menacingly.

I got the message. I turned my head to look forward, away from her, and just relaxed as well as I could and sighed though my knees trembled from maintaining this wretched pose of kneeling over the toilet. I moaned and it was obvious I was uncomfortable.

Her voice rang friendly, "You do well here and in an hour or so I'll get you a pillow for your knees. I know the tiled floor is hard in here. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the first person to get 'invited' to this sort of game. But you'll have to earn respect from me, Dev. It's not something automatically granted."


"If you're extra good I might even get you a soda or a cupcake later. But only if you're good !" she emphasized.

I nodded back at her. I was going to try to look completely pathetic now, which wasn't too difficult considering, to earn more of her favor, but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Our first customer !" she said triumphantly and opened the door to the visitor.

But it was just Buford. He spoke interrupting her concern at his return, "Let's see how well he handles someone since this is his first time at this event." he said with a concerned tone to his voice.

Katrina mellowed her mood seeing there wasn't a problem and offered in a smiling voice, "Oh, I don't think he'll give too much trouble. We had a little 'talk' earlier. Didn't we sweetie ?" she said in a completely innocent voice and batted her eyes madly at me.

I coughed at her statement like I was still choking on the water she drowned me in earlier and she gave me a dark look at being tattled on, humphed, and then sat back down in her chair to look at her magazine, ignoring Buford at this point.

Buford came close to me and spoke in a serious voice, "Now Dev. Pay attention. Since you've never done this before, I'll tell you the easiest way to get through this is to focus your eyes at all times on that little hole in the bottom there, that's your target and that's where your nose needs to be when the toilet is flushed."

I looked down miserably and he continued, "And don't you TALK to anyone. Don't you LOOK at anyone, and I don't want any trouble out of you, or I'll KNOW about it and it'll go much worse for you, understand ? Much worse !"

"Yessir." I said meekly.

"That's good." he said and then totally shocked me by lowering his pants and the front of his underwear straddling the commode over my neck facing the back of my head. I trembled but stared intently on the hole at the bottom of the toilet between his muscular legs. I couldn't ! - I didn't ! - want to see what was only inches from my face now !

I felt prickly warmth against the back of my bare neck. I jerked my head forward to be free but my wrists refused to let me pull back too far. Suddenly I saw movement above and there was the sound of water trickling and the sight of a stream paralleling my nose.

Terrible things were happening around me now but I did as he said and focused on that foul hole in the bottom of the toilet like my life depended on it.


I wasn't so much disgusted as I was frightened by what was happening. I felt my shoulders start to shake again but after a moment of concentration I stilled them again. This was a very sick game and I was supposed to be here for - 12-hours !?

He completely ignored whatever reaction I had and pulled back grunting in satisfaction. He finally stood to the side of me and waited. I know he wanted me to look up now, so I did.


He was standing there with his underwear back up only inches from me, one casual hand to the side, scratching the lower part as if it itched. Then he pulled his hand away. I could only stare as it was massive. He laughed slightly and held the pose for a few seconds finally stepping in a little closer.


"You want some of this ?" he crooned quietly, leaning in closer.


My whole face flashed with heat and humiliation at the thought, but I just couldn't stop staring. He inched closer and closer until the tip of his underwear just touched my nose and the cotton there was warm ! Finally a moment later I jerked back and shook my head, terrified.


"Too bad, you might be really good at it." he said, disappointed but back to business. Standing up he added, "Okay. Well the floor show's over then. Back in you go."


And with a rough push on my neck by his booted foot, he shoved me back in the toilet.


There was an uncomfortable silence as he paused with his weight on me. Finally he spoke, "You all set, shrimp ?"


* * *


"For what ?" I asked confused, not really certain what could be worse than what he just did. Suddenly his boot plunged my head hard into the bowl and he hit the flushing mechanism with his opposite hand. The system roared around my face and the rubber shower cap suddenly pulled free in the turbulence.

He let go of me all of a sudden to grab it quickly before it was flushed down tossing it to the side and then grabbed my head again in an iron grip.

He made absolutely certain my nose, which fortunately still had the nose-plug on it, followed the water all the way down to the bottom until the water splashed back up near the hole back in my face. He then pulled me back up and rotated my head dizzily in exaggeration to the water's movements. It was definitely a game to him. A sick little game.

I coughed raggedly as I was choking up my nose despite the nose-plug but he ignored me.

"Looks like your Kippah isn't gonna work here. That's fine. You really didn't need it anyways though it was a nice thought of Dense to give it to you. You just might need to wash your hair before you go home tomorrow after all !" and he chuckled in the back of his throat. I heard Katrina snicker a little from hearing this though she didn't look up from her magazine.

I turned to glare up at him with a furious look and would've definitely punched him in the balls had my hands not been bound to the back of the toilet with two rolls of duct tape. He still had his pants around his ankles but his underwear was still up.

He held his hands up defensively. "Hey ! Don't blame me. I'm the NICE guy here. You just wait. We're going to have some real ballbreakers in here later, both guys and gals. You think I'm bad ? Just wait ..."


I groaned to this and he turned around so his massive butt was in my face and put his hands on his sides.


He continued matter-of-fact, "But don't worry, Kat will keep them from hurting or getting too nasty with you - well maybe, it depends on her mood and how much you behave. It's her you need to be kissing up to, not me ... unless you want to." and he laughed cruelly bending over slightly, stretching his legs and offering a different side of himself to me.


I didn't want to but turned my head to look anyway. It was clear he was raw muscle right down to his glutes. I bit my lip as I looked straight into the dark cavity appearing beneath the cotton.


In the frustration of my confused feelings, Katrina took it all in from where she sat and giggled quietly. I tore my gaze away to look at her, leering at me with wide eyes, nodding her head slightly, and approving of me to kiss him there.


But I didn't. I couldn't ! My brain was on fire at the terrible thoughts running in them !


I turned my head back to the bowl and tried to regain my composure. Buford sensed I had turned away and left me now walking over to where Katrina was sitting. He leaned in closer until he was about a foot away. She was absorbed in the magazine too much to notice.


His pants were still down and her head was still in the magazine. He then lowered his underwear stepping closer and closer.


A long moment passed. He moved in even nearer. Finally she looked up from her magazine and saw what he was offering, "Oh God, Buff ! Pull up your f*****g pants up already ! What are you ? A kindergartner !?" she said and covered her nose behind her magazine in disgust as she turned a page with her other hand trying not to look at it.

"Do it for me." he offered with a wicked grin.

There was a moment of silence. Katrina set down her magazine to stare, apparently fascinated by the size of the appendage despite her earlier speech.

Then she tilted her head playfully and bit her lip hungrily. "Sure." she said in an odd tone of voice that I had heard from Tyr at times when she was messing with me similarly.


Then Katrina stepped out of her chair to get closer, putting her hands all over his underwear as he moaned in pleasure. He leaned down to give her a wet kiss on her neck, obviously aroused at what she was doing.

She suddenly zweeped up his zipper loudly catching him right on the skin !


"Augh !" he cried in pain. "You B***H !"


"Yeah yeah." she said waving a hand dismissively, sitting back down. "Now go f**k yourself, a*****e."


"You go f**k yourself, w***e !" Buford retorted, still in pain.


"Suck my dick !" she said louder and angrier, throwing her magazine to the ground.


"Suck mine first, c**t !" Buford said, shouting now, furious at her words and the agony of a caught zipper on his member.


Suddenly it was quiet. I craned my head around harder and saw them kissing each other passionately on the mouth. Wow. That made no sense to me at all ! In many ways I hoped I never would hit puberty or - or whatever it is that caused people to act so - so weird !


She finally pulled back, her anger and temper clearly broken. "Later loverboy. It's gonna be a long night for me too ya know."

"But you love this !" Buford countered back and jambed a thumb over his shoulder at me where I was still looking at them.

She smiled which quickly turned into a wicked laugh, "Yeah, I guess I do. I'm such a bad girl." and then leered at me most unpleasantly and blew a mock kiss in my direction. I crinkled my eyes, confused.

"No, you're a SICK girl, Kat, there's a difference." Buford corrected her.

"No more than you, perv !" she said and then reached around to smack him hard on his bottom, now that his underwear and pants were back up.

"Now that you whack it, ya gotta smack it !" he said and turned around to stick his jeans up in her face as she was sitting back in the chair now. For emphasis he made a wet kiss on the side of his hand.

"God no !" she said pushing his butt away from her face. "Now get outta here ! I'm reading, cancha see that you horndog ? Go choke your weasel somewhere else !"

He turned back around and leaned over to peck her with a quick and meaningful kiss on her face and she returned it half-heartedly. They were obviously boyfriend and girlfriend and then he washed up and left out the door.

There was an uncomfortable moment of silence as I continued to look at her. Then, "What're you smiling at, toilet boy !?" she suddenly said looking straight at me as I clearly watched the whole debacle.

"Nothing." I said innocently forcing the obvious grin away from my face.

"You just keep saying that," she said with a new angry tone and twitched one of her heeled toes angrily, "and see how nasty this night will be for you. Now you get your nose back in that hole and I don't wanna see you looking over here again !"

I nodded and turned back around, but I didn't stick my head in as she said but just leaned it on the side of the seat and closed my eyes. I was tired, and the liquor I had earlier really did want me to sleep. But that wouldn't happen.

I think no more than 10 minutes passed and there was a knock on the bathroom door. I looked to see who it was.

"Enter." Katrina said with an imperial tone, still looking at her fashion magazine.


(To be continued) ...




END OF CHAPTER 8



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing