FB3-30 "Business Before Pleasure"

FB3-30 "Business Before Pleasure"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Stefani went through the familiar entryway where 3 of them were filled to the rim with 50 feet of processed excrement from Arkos' citizens walking carefully arounso as not to stain her designer shoes.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 30 - "Business Before Pleasure"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani looked Daniel over because she knew no-one would ever see him again.


That is, once she finished her job here. He was a young boy after all, barely in his mid-20s. Stefani reached down to squat on her ankles and started to caress her fingers over the bulge in his underwear. She gazed with interest noticing the fabric was remarkably clean, unusual she thought considering the nightmare she put him through.

But the injection she gave him was now working on his brain and he was rapidly losing consciousness as his head started tremoring with horrid nightmares in them at what he saw and did with her earlier.

"Yes, well ... " she said looking hard at his perfectly clean underwear biting her bottom lip in desire as she trailed a finger down the side of his thigh causing an involuntary shudder to shake him.

She looked to his face, all serious now, "Business before pleasure."

So saying she hoisted him over her shoulders, unlocked the restroom door, and returned back to the elevator choosing a new floor, several levels below, where raw sewage was treated.


. . .


Back with the guards in the elevator they had arrived at the top floor where Arkos resided and chimed for admittance.

"Come." he said in his guttural speech, difficult with his shark-like jagged teeth as the wide door opened from the ground up vertically. It was not clear whether or not the door was so large so as to protect his habitat from being entered or to prevent those within his lair from leaving.

"Oh good !" he said and fairly salivated. "The boy ! And he's ACTIVATED now. This saves me a great deal of trouble. A great deal. Yes, set him down right there, on the operating table."

There was a wide metallic table and they set my unconscious body directly in the center of it. Arkos started to climb out of his mechanized wheelchair on his long worm-like tail when one of the guards gagged at seeing this.

Arkos realized he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't want to reveal to his citizens that he wasn't human - not just yet.

"Get out - get out - GET OUT !" he yelled at them, his yellow eyes wide, and pushed himself back in the wheelchair to depress a switch to show a door open revealing their exit.

"Get out ! I will handle it from here !" he screeched at them. The guards, with what they saw earlier, clearly not legs but a long worm-like appendage attached to the bottom of their beloved dictator was fear enough to get them out the door.

It closed silently behind them and you could almost hear the ominous tone that would play at this point as Arkos slithered out of his wheelchair to show his grotesquely barbed tail, muscular and quite prehensile in the dim light.

He reached for a device on the operating table with it to begin when suddenly an odd-shaped disc appeared in mid-air. It was about 5-feet tall in diameter and an inch thick.

Whisps of blue cloudy smoke trickled from it.

"Is this your doing, boy ?" he asked to me, still holding the device with his barbed tail, touching one of his misshapen hands to the edge of the apparition. But no, it wasn't my doing.


Then the figure emerged from the whispy blue Gate. It was Darceon ! But Arkos didn't recognize him yet because he hadn't yet looked at the memory engram that was sent with me to him from the earlier phobic probe.

"You can't have him ! He's mine !" Arkos shrieked and in a speed incredible to believe he had whipped out his 3-taloned gun and fired a shot straight at Darceon in less than a half-second.

The blue multi-disced beam bounced off of Darceon's armored body and ricocheted, clattering against a set of empty test-tubes in the distance.

Darceon smiled at Arkos, something horrible to behold, surprised anyone would dare try and impose him or his will, and to let Arkos know full well that he was completely powerless against him.

"Just what the HELL do you want !?" Arkos said, unable to think of anything else to say for the moment.

Darceon stepped around him easily, fully ignoring him, and approached me. I was still on the gurney. He clacked his needled fingers together, tapping one of them to the side of my neck. Suddenly that needle darted in and out of my neck on a hidden mechanism.

In an instant I was up and coughing, rubbing my neck, and pulling off the apparatus around me. I blinked my eyes sitting up and looked straight into the soulless eyes of Darceon who was still giving that rather horrid smile.

"You - " I started to say.

"Get out." he said simply. And then reached to his wrist and depressed a firing switch on it. A thick blinding violet light shot out and burned a person-sized hole through Arkos' concrete reinforced entrance, at least 2-feet thick. I could see the entrance to the elevator at the end of the hall.

I needed no further encouragement with the sudden smell of multi-layer burns and scrabbled out the opening, marveling only for a moment at the perfectly round hole shot through the wall as I hurried to the elevator.

"Just who the hell do you think you are !" Arkos fumed and started to reach for something more lethal to do away with this intruder invading in on his privacy.

"Shut up." he said and not even looking behind him shot the laser cannon straight back at Arkos. The beam fired again and the top of Arkos' thin gray hair was instantly vaporized and singed in the beam. Arkos realized he could've killed him right then, had he chosen it and he didn't even have to look to aim.

Arkos showed both his withered hands before him, empty of any threat now, perhaps with more curiosity as to whom the stranger is, since he was still alive and also didn't kill Dev, almost as if he knew him personally.

Darceon then pointed his futuristic pistol straight at Arkos' misshapen head and said in a deep and threatening voice, "You, and I, have things to discuss."

Back with Stefani, the victim she had thrown over her shoulder had already started to convulse in his death throes and was foaming at the mouth which spattered nastily onto the floor.


* * *


"No." she told herself quietly, "You can't die, not just yet." and reached into her purse for a different syringe. Finding one she injected it into his neck. After a moment the convulsions stopped.

It was just as well she hadn't met anyone as it might be hard to explain why she had a teenage boy trussed over her shoulders wearing nothing except his underwear.

It was a short elevator ride for the speedy motors of it. The door opened to an all industrial puce-colored, no PUKE - green-walled underground area and a horrid stench of bodily waste immediately permeated the little elevator room as well as the temperature being considerably warmer with steam.

"Nice." Stefani said wrinkling her nose but smiling all the same.

She went through the familiar locked door using her passkey to the 4 large cylindrical openings in the floor where 3 of them were filled to the rim with 50 feet of processed excrement from Arkos' citizens. She walked carefully around these making certain not to stain her designer shoes.

She was more interested in the first one whose muck surface was down half from the top, revealing a worn stepladder on the side to descend to the bottom, apparently for maintenance.

Each opening was at least 15-feet across in diameter and the liquefied crap in each extended down into a lower foot-thick acrylic cylinder 50 feet down, according to the Arkos blueprints for the final waste storage.

She dumped him, still unconscious, on the floor at the rim of the first partially filled one.

She looked up for a moment at the ceiling where a large rubbery nozzle would feed directly into the pit. It would be a simple matter to merely kick him over and smother him in the filth that spewed from the nozzle.


But that would be too easy, she told herself. She wanted him to suffer horribly - something permanent - but would still keep him alive until she grew tired of him.

He breathed hoarsely out his nose, bringing her back to her current thoughts so she finally removed the baby's bib from his mouth and stuffed it in a little poly-bag and finally back in her purse.

She then shoved him just a bit with her foot and he slid more, his head dipping in the opening now, still unconscious. One small push with her toe now and he would fall right in, head first. She was sorely tempted, but restrained herself from doing so.

"Wake up, Prince Charming." she said in a smarmy and sarcastic tone, grabbing him by his shoulders to stop him from falling in.

She turned him over and reaching down, smacked his face. There was no reaction. She smacked harder and smiled. She rather liked this new game. Maybe she could smack him hard enough to draw blood, just for kicks ?

As she leaned back for an almighty wallop, he suddenly coughed raising up his free hand to protect his already tingling cheeks. At once she grabbed both of his arms at the elbow and pushed him in the opening forcing him to hang onto the small ladder rung leading into the pit below.

Before he could see where he was, she stamped on a familiar switch by the floor and a protective thick clear acrylic lid snapped over the opening, used mostly to stop overflow, and additionally and unfortunately for him, prevented him from climbing out of the sewage vat as it was inches thick and totally shatterproof.

The poison injection she gave him earlier was wearing off with the antidote and he was hanging on to the rung for dear life looking at her now with pure malevolence realizing she was responsible for where he was right now. So precarious was his grip he didn't even dare to attempt to pound on the top.

"I love you too, sweetie." she said above the roar of some other mixing machinery that had started up, unbidden, in the distance. Tightening his grip he finally pounded on the top with one free hand and his anger soon turned into fear when he realized there was no way he could budge this lid from his current position.

Then he looked down to see the horrid brown pudding awaiting him below should he lose his grip on the ladder, and he screamed in a gag, smelling the putrid and pureed excrement. Frantically he looked back up for a way - ANY WAY to escape, but there was none.

Surely the first thing that would happen is he would run out of air ! But then he realized the plexiglass had small micro-holes, not big enough to let the muck out unduly, but enough so it wouldn't trap the air in it creating pressure bubbles. And it wasn't an air-tight fit so he saw he wouldn't suffocate anyways.

Stefani stepped down off the platform and going down a small winding catwalk, reached for a control box on the lower landing. While he didn't know what that would do, he realized that she clearly had his life in the palm of her hands.

"Please." he cried pitifully and wrapping one arm around the ladder rung and beat with his other hand on the plexi-glass hoping perhaps it was stronger and coughed hoarsely. He was definitely not used to the horrid smell - the literal and awful backside of Arkos Institute.

"Please ?" Stefani repeated with a wide smile at the controls. "Absolutely !" and with that she hit the button and held her 2-fingers on it. A bright yellow light suddenly shone above where she was pressing.

Suddenly the sewage level below him began to rise and swirl in a menacing clockwise direction.

It was slow at first but then started speeding up. He hung on for dear life with both arms now realizing his screams would go unheard except by her, and she let the machine run for a full minute. Putrid steam rose from below making everything slippery for him and he struggled to keep his footing and grip on the ladder.

Stefani then let go of the button. A warning klaxon beeped twice to signify conclusion. The yellow light faded and the 'tide' was subdued and went back down whoofing and puffing up nasty and wet heated stench around him. He gagged for a moment unable to breathe.

She looked carefully. He now had both his arms wrapped around the top rung of the ladder but was glistening with moisture from head to toe from the steam in there, and his bare feet scrabbled on the little ladder, trying to find stable footing because it was so slippery.

Then a new waft of steam escaped from the top of the the micro-holes with the pudding being churned up earlier.

"We're going to play a game." she said, yelling above the equipment as the machine was taking a bit of time to wind down it's motors. As she spoke large acrylic pipes in the ceiling were now shaking and churning with new sewage burbling and flowing through them from the earlier mixing movements, almost as if anticipating what was going to happen next.

Her captive nodded. He would play her game. He really didn't have a choice at this point.

"Good boy." she yelled, "I'll let it run for 2-minutes this time instead of just one. If you can make it through, I'll pull you out, we'll call it even and I'll let you go home. All is fair. Agreed ?"

"Sure." he said, and suddenly realized his strength was returning. He caught himself from smiling. He knew he could easily overpower her now once he was let out of this nightmarish pit and all he was feeling was raw MURDER in his bones. But he couldn't let her know that, or she'd never let him go.

He nodded vehemently just in case she didn't hear him.

"Great !" she said in a playful tone, "Here we go !" and she hit the button again as if it were an amusement ride for his benefit, with a great flourish, showing all she had to do was let it go to stop the 'tide' effect again.

He braced himself, wrapping both arms tightly entirely around the ladder and in moments, new steam blocked his vision from her again as the fetid contents were stirred up anew.

Stefani clucked to herself, "So trusting." and as she held the button down she tapped out on a maintenance keyboard busily with her other free hand:

Then text appeared on the screen confirming her orders:

1. Maintain mixing for 3 minutes.
2. Flush contents to primary septic tank.
3. Shutdown.




END OF CHAPTER 30



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing