FB3-05 "A Vow Of Murder"

FB3-05 "A Vow Of Murder"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Buford had a single slice of delicious looking cake and stuck a candle in the middle lighting it. Then he set it down in front of me, but something was wrong. The cake twirled before my sight.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 5 - "A Vow Of Murder"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I looked up blearily and saw Katrina was getting ready to smack my face again.


But then she decided against it, seeing I was now looking at her, conscious at what was happening around me, at least partially.

"Wha - What's going on ?" I asked numbly.

"Your Birthday surprise !" Scant said stepping forward as she pulled aside.

Scant ! I knew something was wrong here. "Where is Lilly !?" I asked angrily. Not just for her safety but perhaps she could get me out of whatever predicament I was in now.

Scant was quick to reply, "She's - fine. Watching some Polly Rocket episodes in the other room. We'll see to it she gets a slice of cake. Oh ! And here is yours."

And as he spoke he had a single slice of delicious looking cake and stuck a candle in the middle lighting it with a lighter. Then he set it down in front of me. But something was wrong.

As I looked it started to twirl. I blinked my eyes in disbelief thinking I was still dizzy and it was quiet although I noticed there was quite a crowd around me now watching my reaction.

My hands were still bound and I was in an odd kneeling position. I shook my head momentarily to clear it and realized what was happening now !

Scant the b*****d to end them all, had duct-taped my wrists to the bottom of his bathroom toilet and I was in a kneeling position over the bowl.

The cake was rotating slightly because he had set a small and thick Styrofoam plate with the slice directly down in the water in front of me with a lit candle. This was too much. He wanted me to celebrate my 17th birthday taped to a toilet ?

"Blow out your candle and make a wish !" offered Katrina who was all smiles about the stupid event.

I shrieked angrily and pulled on my wrists painfully to get them free but the tape didn't budge. They must've used a single and entire roll for each of my wrists although I noticed cotton was added around the edges so when they cut from it later it wouldn't tear my skin off.

Outside of some heavy duty scissors to cut me free, I was not going anywhere.

I started to cry and heard my own voice, full of despair, "Scant, you promised. You said, we could be friends. D****t ! I don't want to be here ! Haven't I always made that clear to you ? Always, ever and always !?"

Scant clicked his tongue apologetically, "I'm sorry, Dev. It really wasn't my decision this time. Buford and some of my friends, a bit more adventurous than me really, thought up the whole thing and this is Buff's party since he prepared and financed the whole thing. He does it once a year to ..."

I spat into the water, livid with rage interrupting him, "And just who the hell is Buford !?"


* * *


Scant stepped back and I craned my head around to see this massive guy step forward. He looked a little like Scant but was clearly at least 10-years older and sported a nasty mustache.

"I've heard so much about you, Dev, from my little brother." he said solemnly. Then he held out his hand knowing full well I couldn't shake it, "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Buford or you can call me Buff, Scant's bigger brother. And despite how things appeared to you earlier, this is MY party, not yours."

I slowly turned my gaze away from him to look back at the flickering candle and the reflection in the water of everyone else crowding around me. I had hoped I could talk my way out of this but since he was clearly a bigger bully and from college, I - really didn't know what to expect now.

I felt a comforting hand on my back and it was Katrina, "Aww ... Cheer up, Dev. You still get a slice of cake out of all of this ! And the night will pass - " and she snapped her fingers, "just like that !"

"The night !?" I cried back in disbelief.


For then I knew this wasn't going to be for just a few minutes of wretched abuse or even hours but ALL NIGHT ... !?


My brain racked for a moment. All night. All Nighter ! That's where I saw it ! I read about this on the internet. An all Nighter is where you duct tape or handcuff the victim's arms around the bowl so they will be on their knees with their head right above the toilet.

Everyone else goes through a lot of drinks and eats a lot during an all night party. Throughout the night, the other people get up and go to bathroom with the victim's head in the toilet bowl and swirley him. People can also just randomly come in and swirley the victim even if they don't have to use the toilet.

I knew this ! I was so filled with grief right now for the stupid stupid games that bullies played on their victims. I vowed once I got SIM working properly I would wreak terrible vengeance on Buford for this, no, Scant, no everyone here, no, everyone in the city of Wanabee, no, the WORLD !


"SIM ! Where are you goddammit !?" I cried out and then closed my eyes, my strength spent. The crowd murmured amongst themselves, who or what was SIM ?


I grit my teeth in rage. They would all soon know who SIM was. Everyone would.


The whole f*****g WORLD would pay for this, and with their own blood !!

(To be continued) ...




END OF CHAPTER 5



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing