FB3-20 "Into The Belly Of The Beast"

FB3-20 "Into The Belly Of The Beast"

A Chapter by dw817
"

The beast had enveloped her up to her chest now with a consistent suction. She was being drawn in faster now ! And tongues were sliding all around her as if trying to lick the salt off of her skin.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© July 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 20 - "Into The Belly Of The Beast"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Flair Johnston had finally come back to consciousness.


How long she was out was not known. At this point, she was hoping this whole thing was just a bad dream, it wasn't. The horrible butt-like creature was still in the process of swallowing her and found the thing had sucked her in all the way up to her pelvis now !


She started shrieking, forcing herself to wake up fully. She pulled on her legs and at this point she didn't care if she dislocated them, but something - something prevented her muscles from working inside the beast.

It was as if the drug that was injected into her earlier was flowing in from below. She felt the familiar light-headed dizziness return, likely part of the beast's attack mechanism, encouraging her to be still.

But she wouldn't, not with her life at stake ! "NO !" she yelled struggling to stay conscious while inadvertently yawning. The beast, apparently unhappy at such a disagreeable quarry then heaved her in with one wet slurp past her pelvis. Now only her naked belly stuck out of the beast.


"Ohhh ..." she said strangely, for right then it was as if she was being slurped at with a thousand warm tongues all over inside the maw.

And while she still couldn't move her legs or feet, full senses had returned to them and her whole body shivered at the bizarre sensations she was feeling.

"Noo ..." she moaned as she felt the slurping came up to her waist and around her crotch and buttocks, like hungry fingers probing all around. Suddenly one tentacle darted up her butt, like it found a target it was looking for. Johnston eyes widened and she gasped suddenly at the unexpected feeling. It injected something there quickly and retreated.

More gobs of brown pudding oozed out from around her waist and smelled perfectly horrible, like a sewer. One thicker wet 'tongue' deliberately jabbed up her pelvis from below and curled around inside twirling pervasively in it's slimy grip.

Her face beaded with sweat in a panic but there was no way she was going to reach her hands in and stop what it was doing for fear of them getting stuck too. A few tense moments later she shuddered and climaxed inside the beast despite the horrid danger around her.

If anything it seemed to please the thing's appetite because suddenly there was a tight suction around her middle squeezing painfully at her pelvis, and the beast clearly gobbled up her release and feelers inside hungrily lapped at the remainder around her legs.

Outside the beast's diameter seemed to expand a bit as if her release was vital to it's growth.

Then the aperture dilated slightly again and the beast heaved and continued to easily suck in the rest of her.

She couldn't get free alone ! "Get UUUUP !" she shrieked as loud as she could to the other unconscious team members but was only greeted by silence. She wondered why the captain wasn't conscious yet but then realized while she was hit in the neck with the creature's knockout venom that she herself had experienced earlier.

Yet he was hit with such force from the appendage, It might've even been enough to kill him. No. She was on her own.

"D****t do I gotta do everything myself !?" she yelled. Then her arms could suddenly move and not before time as the beast had enveloped her up to her chest now and there was a consistent feeling of suction. She was being drawn in faster now ! And the tongues were sliding all around her as if they were trying to lick the very salt off of her skin.

Undoubtedly for this creature to find and trap a perfect and whole human in this horrid dimension was a gourmet delicacy indeed.

Flair reached out her hands and grabbed the squishy edges of the beast's mouth, closing her mind to how nasty that felt and shutting her eyes to the nightmare around her pushed straight UP.

Something seemed to give way. That was it ! She pushed again and again and AGAIN ! Finally after a minute she opened her eyes to see what progress she had made. But something was wrong !

She realized what had happened. By pushing on the mouth it had only enticed the beast to swallow her that much quicker. She looked and was now up to her armpits and the hair from her own head was wet and gooey, slicked back from the horrid brown and sticky saliva of the beast.

She groaned weakly, for it felt to her like a hot and sick fever was coming on. It was so warm inside this thing that sweat easily dripped off her arms and face. She was burning up from the temperature inside this thing.


* * *


If anything, below it felt like all her limbs were being tasted and tickled by tongues and while she could feel it, she could only barely feel the muscles in them. The drug was so deep in her body from passing through her skin that nothing below her shoulders could move now.

"Guys ..." she said weakly and pitifully to where she knew the others were still laying unconscious, there was no response.

"Whatever." she muttered. Then she tilted her head down to look into where she was being pulled, and it was horrible - like being sucked into a funnel of steaming brown sludge. And she was sliding right down into the middle of it, and it stank horribly - like fresh crap.

"Oh - it really is just a big butt after all." she said quietly in abject misery unable to pull her eyes away from where she knew she would be going.

And then suddenly she had stopped sliding, like the thing was stuck on her brawny breasts and couldn't pull the rest of her in. But Johnston was beyond grief and only continued to stare at the funnel which dilated slightly in anticipation, as if winking at her, and something stronger tugged on her toes in a slimy grip causing her to gasp in revulsion.

She felt tears form in the corners of her eyes and hoped at least she would taste as sickening to the beast as it looked to her.

A few seconds later two small feeble pink feelers reached out from inside, one from in front and the other in back. They limply swayed for a moment around her bare breasts and finally wrapped a loop, encircling each pink bubble to pull and nudge her deeper inside.

She didn't bother to fight it though, and just kept her head down transfixed on the tube of pudding crap she was sliding in and braced herself for how disgusting it would feel once totally inside.

And a moment later with minimal effort from the feelers, her breasts slid on through and the frail fronds unraveled and went back inside.

And then she was being sucked back in, past her shoulders and up to her neck, she continued to gaze at the funnel which was now getting trickles of new wetness, like clear water leaking down the sides of it, like a puckered, hungry, and toothless mouth, waiting to devour her.

A puff of fetid air escaped, much like the thing was gasping in delight of the rare treat it was getting ready to swallow. She coughed feebly and felt like she could pass out from the sheer foulness of it as it burned her nose like rotten eggs.

Then in one uncomfortable second, her head was halfway out of it's maw and her neck was pushed forward by the thing's strong rubbery lips which tightened suddenly so she was facing and staring out the front it with a wide mouth of shock, unable to breathe for a moment.

The beast raised up on it's tentacles for a moment and Johnston was suddenly looking at the side, as if she were part of the beast now. The captain was still not moving, and the rest of the team was also lifeless, which was just as well as they would've shrieked in fear seeing her fearsome face now appear directly from the monster's maw.

She tried to say something to them but couldn't speak, there was so much pressure on her throat at the moment.

Then the thing sat back down with it's mouth up so Johnston was looking at the strange alien sky, the last time she would see it. The beast then heaved in one more slimy swallow and she neatly disappeared down into the foul creature with a wet popping sound.

For a few seconds there was a gross slithering sound inside and it was clear she was sliding down the beast's fetid feeding canal, now slicked with gooey saliva. With a wet smacking sound she was being sucked and drawn directly into the warm belly of the beast. Finally she came to rest in the hollow middle, where it was spongy and nasty.

And curiously for Johnston, she was not dead, not yet, and could still breathe. But it was hot and humid like a tropical rain-forest in here, and where she was standing was all squishy and the smell was beyond abysmal. There was also no way to climb back up as the puckered aperture she came in from had closed up again.

A few seconds passed and there was a muffled whimper from her deep inside the creature, and with the sound of a thick rubber ball being stretched slightly, one part of the rounded muscular beast extended a bit showing her pushing a bare foot against the massive inside as the flexible horror had no bones whatsoever of it's own.

But she couldn't shove any harder. And when she let go, her foot bounced back losing no shape from the beast as it returned back to its perfectly round form.

As for the beast, it responded to her weak defiance by grunting slightly causing tentacles inside its gut to whip around her torso and legs until she was unable to move any limbs. Perfectly pinned the creature started to flex slowly in and out, squeezing and contracting, causing horrid gurgling noises inside with the effort.

Suddenly Johnston was fully aware of what was happening around her now and spoke in a muffled and tearful voice, "Oh s**t ... !"

And yes, it was.




END OF CHAPTER 20



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114


Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing