FB3-69 "Pretty Boy"

FB3-69 "Pretty Boy"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I stopped thrashing for a second so I could raggedly catch a breath. It was then I heard Iris, and yes, her voice right above me which confirmed she was indeed sitting right on the back of my head.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© September 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 69 - "Pretty Boy"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Back with Margot and Janielle in Giza, they had just driven to the domicile of Professor Seisbee, their mentor.

Putting their jeep in park, they rapidly approached the front door. Eagerly they knocked. It was only 7pm. Surely he would still be awake.

But as soon as Janielle rapped her knuckles on the door, it opened slightly. Not by someone on the other side, the door was already unlocked !

The two junior female archeologists gave each other an anxious look, then Janielle pushed the door all the way open. The lights were out and there was no sign of anyone.

She reached for the wall switch and screeched in pain suddenly, placing burnt fingers in her mouth.

"What happened ?" Margot asked with concern.

Getting no answer from Janielle, she shone a pen-light on the light switch to see that the cover was removed and only wires remained. She then turned her illumination to the rest of the room. It was all trashed out, almost as if - someone was looking for something.

"They're after the Sky Stone !" Janielle shrieked, finally recovering her wits. But then she wished she had been silent for there was a sound of someone in a different room running now to where they were ! They knew it couldn't be the professor because he was wheelchair bound ...

. . .

Back where I was, Bella stood at the door to the bathroom stall gave me a smile I had seen all too often from Tyr. Her eyes were narrowed and glittered dangerously. A soft smile played on her lips where the tip of her tongue touched the top of her teeth.

It was the textbook grin of RAPE. I backed as far away as I could in the stall, but it was no good. She grabbed me by my shorts and threw me to the ground. I fought her and seeing that I was going to be trouble, she called out, "Iris ! Come here ! This weenie is being difficult."

"On my way." she called. I wrestled with Bella and saw we were evenly matched. Suddenly the door burst open wider and before I could tell what was happening, someone had grabbed me by my neck and forced my face straight into the toilet !

I pulled and strained to be free but then a heavy and warm weight pressed against my head. It was a position I was unfortunately, all too familiar with. Clearly Iris was sitting on my head keeping me in place and leaving me to flounder in the toilet water. Looking up slightly I could see she was wearing some type of short skirt that was riding up, so in truth, she was sitting on me in her panties.

Looking further I noticed they had some kind of design to them. Red flames and green electric guitars.

I stopped thrashing for a second so I could raggedly catch a breath. It was then I heard Iris, and yes, her voice was right above me which confirmed she was indeed sitting right on the back of my head.

"Do you have it now ?" she asked Bella.

Bella replied, "Yeah. I got his socks off. Let me get these stupid shorts now."

"NO !" I yelled which echoed inside the toilet bowl horribly hurting my ears.

Iris responded, "You shut up or you'll get worse." And then she pulled on the metal handle causing the toilet to flush and leaned more weight up against me, pushing me fully underwater now where my further 'brave' words were lost in angry bubbles and nasty gurgling drawing derisive laughter from her.

After thrashing in the water for several long seconds, I pushed hard with my arms and hands against the nasty bathroom tiles and managed to raise myself so at least I wasn't drowning now. Iris allowed this but it was clear she would plunge me back in if I uttered so much as a single word.

Bella had removed my pants and was going for my underwear. I bit my tongue to the point of it bleeding I was so outraged by what was happening to me, but I kept silent.

Bella chuckled to herself in my silence. Clearly she paused to notice something. "All that guff he puts up and look how big he is. Iris, can you see his little peashooter from up there ?"

Iris clearly couldn't from her angle as all she could see was my neck down from the back but laughed and grated her butt hard against my head nonetheless, "I'll bet it's tiny !"

Shockingly Bella touched me there, right on my private nakedness, to tug on it playfully for a second. Then she retracted her hand and pulled off the underwear to my knees in one mighty pull. She worked them around my calves, feet, and finally off altogether.

"Time to get you dressed for the Ball now, princess." she said and I hear her rustle through the other clothes.

. . .

Back with Dempsey and company, they were indeed inside Antony's home and Dempsey, I guess to sate his rage, was eating liking a starved man. Antony's food supply was in jeopardy but he maintained smiles all around, not wanting to get on the wrong side of these cutthroat killers.

Only Antony and Dempsey were in the kitchen. "How long do you think you'll be staying ?" Antony asked the gargantuan man, not wanting to get him angry at all.

Dempsey replied between bites. "Could be - awhile. Got to wait for the fuzz to cool down. You got any more of this chicken ?"

Antony bowed respectfully, "I think I have a whole turkey in the freezer if that'll help."

Dempsey nodded, meat juice dribbling down his chin, "Yeah, bring it out. Cook that bird up. Don't bother with the seasoning. I'm still hungry."

Antony smiled weakly. He was hoping to save that for Thanksgiving next month, but nonetheless went to go get it.

Petrov and Pritchart were in the den, sitting by the fireplace which was lit and conversing amongst themselves quietly between crackles of the burning wood and sips of superior brandy. While the complete gist of their talk was not known, small snatches were heard.

"... Stefani was taking care of Dev ... isn't he the one responsible for her death ... ?"
"... That girl really does have telekinetic powers ! ... I saw it myself ..."
"... Once this blows over we'll go to her place and hold the mother hostage ..."
"... there's something called a plugin, I don't know what it does but it seems to be important ..."
"... should be a week here, then we can make our move ..."

. . .

One-million years in the future, "Hum" or "Humerus" had indeed returned to Central as he promised and was briefing the science team there in a conference room on how to do correct time travel, without using something as clumsy as a dimensional gate.

Hum explained that time had a way of making corrections to itself, usually very subtly so this could be used to someone's advantage. He further explained that it was possible to send a "message" back in time called TAU waves. Only a few short seconds were needed, but by doing so it would directly affect all of reality future to that time it was sent.

Murphy stood from his seat and said, quite clearly, that he did not understand what Hum was saying.

Hum then gave an example. He reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a small black calculator but embedded with 10x as many keys, not just on the front but sides and back.

He took out a small scrap, a blank piece of paper. Handed it to Murphy to examine. It truly was free of marks. Then Hum typed out a message on the device he had, and for all sake and appearance it seemed to be only 4-keystrokes.

A few seconds later, Murphy felt movement in his hand. He turned to look at the blank paper and now a crude daisy was drawn on the front of it.

Hum explained, "I sent a message back in time for you to draw a flower on that paper. This had to happen, and it did. But you have no memory of it because it was such a small event and the fact the paper did not exist in your hand prior to then. But the deed was done nonetheless."

Murphy smiled and reached for the time messaging device greedily. "Hey, how about you let me send a message ? I'm sure I could get us all what we need here !"

Hum stood up suddenly, towering over Murphy. "I think not. This is not a child's toy but serious business. One wrong message and you could not only annihilate your very existence but that of thousands - millions of other people, too. Do you want to risk that ?"

Hum stood to regard the device, "No. It is safer in my hands. And now that you see how time can be manipulated, it's time we start to build the machine that will let you travel back in time to retrieve this - what is it you called it ? The PLUGIN, yes, the plugin device."

"How long will it take to do this ?" Learby asked who was watching the whole affair from around the tablet they sat at.

Hum spoke, "That depends on if you have the necessary elements I need to create a door to the timezone you need to be in."

Learby frowned, "Wait, I thought you said we weren't going to create anything as dangerous as a Gate. This 'door' you are describing is just another dimensional gate, right ?"

Hum shook his head, "No. It is not. It is an entirely different construct. Whereas your primitive Gate puts you in the "affliction" zone, the standard safety latch between time zones, this "door" will bypass that dangerous area completely and lead you directly to where you need to be.

Murphy then spoke, "You said you needed some elements, Hum ?"

Hum tapped a far wall, mildly curious of the display screen, where a computer was busily at work calculating variables for energy distribution of the building. "Yes, we need a great deal of Oganesson."

Learby laughed weakly, "Hum, you're asking for one if not the most most volatile and dangerous man-made elements that we have ! Hell, we don't even use that for teleportation here. It's too unstable !"

Hum sniffed in thought, "Yes. Yes I believe it is. Very unstable. The sooner we have it though, the sooner you can get your precious PLUGIN back, and =I= can return to my own zone."



END OF CHAPTER 69



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing