FB3-37 "Practice Dummy"

FB3-37 "Practice Dummy"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I suddenly raised my head and looked with scared wide eyes at her and she greeted me with an evil sneer. Had her kick connected with my head, I would be DEAD. Really dead. She had that much skill.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 37 - "Practice Dummy"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Still in a lot of pain I lay still on the practice mat and tried to catch my breath.


Fortunately there was cushioning in the mat I fell on or they could've broken bones in me, but I think they were aware of this.

I didn't bother to get up this time and stayed where I was at. I was so tired, I didn't want to learn any more Karate, ever.

Yang came to the side of me and tapped the side of my face with her socked foot which smelled a little like perspiration now. She spoke in an inquiring tone to Yin.

Yin came over and kicked the side of me on my butt hard, jiggling it, "No. He's faking it. And if he's not, he's more of a sissy than I thought."

"Kango. Kango !" Yang cried out delightfully, and quickly squatting in front of me, she wrapped her legs around my shoulders to scoot and jam my face up against her chest while noisily sucking on her thumb where I could see her.

I didn't need a translator for this to tell me what she thought of me.

I furiously rose up in an instant to face her and grabbed onto her arm. Still having her thumb in her mouth she was suddenly surprised to see me make such a rapid recovery.


But then she got a serious look on her face. She turned her arm at an impossible angle, rotated her body on the mat, turned her toes so they matched my chest, and faced her the back of her Karate Gi to my chest. Before I could complain she then pulled on both of my arms, hard, and my head went diving straight for her skirt !

I tried to pull away but felt a tendon stretching in my arm in complaint.


I growled in pain and used my other arm to try and push her away from me but I didn't have the kind of grip she did. Then Yin stepped over and easily across my back to my head to tuck Yang's her skirt over the top of my eyes. She then stepped over to my prone legs and sat her butt directly between my legs reaching for Yang's arms to join them.

With my in this terrible positon, both girls started to hum contentedly.


I reached up to knock her off but Yang, who still had a tight grip on my arms, grabbed my left elbow and turned it hard counter-clockwise creating a new kind of excruciating pain I had never felt before !

She continued to gyrate it until I stopped fighting her, which I did. Holding my hands up in surrender, she patted my wrists nicely and maintained the weird position she was in.


Then Yin and Yang rocked back and forth on the mat, me pinned my face tight up against Yang's butt, and Yin was sitting on my crotch in a weird and kinky 3-person cradle with me in the middle getting business from both ends, and they hummed some baby's song as if they were going to rock me to sleep this way.

Augh ! I shrieked in anger and humiliation, I had to get away from them ! I pulled and cried and whimpered from this humiliating position. But they wouldn't let me go. Yin took her other free arm and started saying, "Shush, baby." and caressed my head nicely, even reaching down to kiss the top of my head. Yang giggled in approval.

I finally realized the more I pulled the harder I was mashed up against her undies until my face was suddenly sliding up the crack of her butt and I was caught there. I stared ahead at the blackness smelling perfume and sweat and ... I groaned uncomfortably.

Yang said something in Japanese, muffled from where I was. Yin talked louder and spoke back in earnest, also in Japanese, but in a tone that signified she was not surprised. Then they started rocking back and forth again while Yin leaned forward, shifting her legs to accommodate the fact I was closer to Yang so she could caress my hair nicely and continue her lullabye.

I was trapped ! So I thought about it for a moment. Then I relaxed all my muscles entirely and suddenly fell out of their grip. This "kinky" cradle only worked if the victim was resisting, which I wasn't now, and fell right out of it.

Yang saw what happened and tried to grab my arm again realizing what I was up to, but I was too fast for her. She spoke in condescending Japanese and looked at Yin. Suddenly both girls released me but before I could act they had hard Karate kicked me. Yin in my chest and Yang directly in my crotch.

I doubled over in pain, gripping my undies up front from the fiery agony in them. "That's - cheating !" I finally said, gasping in pain through gritted teeth. Surely girls knew enough not to kick a guy down there !

"Cheating ?" Yin said and flipped her hair to one side as she fairly skipped like she was playing hopscotch - over to me. Yang said something inquiringly to Yin and then in a meaner tone, back to me. The voice she used was clearly something insulting and nasty.

Both girls suddenly laughed cruelly and Yin pointed down at my crotch which I still was massaging ruefully with my hand and said, "Oh Yang, that's mean. I don't even think his teeny weeny little - "

I interrupted her angrily, "When do I get to learn self-defense from you !?"

"Oh ?" Yin said. "Is that what you wanted ? Then come at me."

"What about teaching me what to do ?" I said, starting to trust her again. I hoped I could. Every muscle in my body was starting to hurt now and I couldn't take much more punishment.

"That comes later." she said agreeably, "Let's see what you've learned so far. Come at me, strong as you can."

I had enough of these two mean giggling girls. I steeled myself. Then I rose painfully, my back was certainly hurt. But then I leaned forward and kicked and surprisingly enough it was higher than my head. I had no idea I was so flexible ! I marveled at how high I could kick.

"Hai !" I said, a few seconds after the kick, really off queue, but it was enough to impress me.

Yin pursed her lip and nodded, obviously surprised. "Nice, now let's see you connect it, Dev-San." she said, "Right here." and thumped her chest ferociously, eager for the challenge.

I stepped forward and did the same excellent kick at Yin, right at her chest where she motioned earlier, but she caught it easily in her left hand. While I could kick like this, I didn't know how painful it was to hold it in this position for long.

I grimaced in pain and fell back hard on my hands almost pulled upside-down, and twisted from side to side to get free but she had an iron grip on my ankle.

Finally I started crying real tears, I had enough ! I cried like a baby. I just wanted to go home !

Yin seeing she had won continued to hold my leg with her one hand and then jerked out her other free arm and started slapping my crotch around with the flat of her hand as it was clearly exposed to her with my leg raised up and held by her the way it was right now.

"Sakana can't get away." she said and giggled. Then she grabbed the area hard and jerked it up and down laughing to herself at it's jiggling movements causing me to cry even harder with pain and humiliation. I hoisted myself up painfully on my hands causing Yin to fall to a kneeling position, but she still held on to my leg.

Yang seeing I was stuck started to get up behind me. She muttered something to herself in Japanese and I felt her traced her fingers over my clearly exposed neck, tickling it, like she was measuring the size and distance from where she was.

She was preparing to kick me there, hard, and she wanted it to be a perfect shot. Were they going to kill me after all ?

* * *

It was then I realized, Stefani hadn't really brought me here to learn self-defense ! No, she brought me here to get the stuffing knocked out of me for discipline ! I could see that now.

As for the humiliation and making me feel bad about being a boy and the obvious inability for me to defend myself against them, apparently that was a bonus for these two demonic girls.

Suddenly Yin stopped what she was doing and leaned over to look directly into my eyes, which had stopped crying. I could right then that she knew I knew what I REALLY was here for. Both girls were quiet for a moment. Then Yin nodded silently to Yang. Yang nodded back.

They both faced me with a new mood in their eyes. I could tell the fun and games were over now.

If I thought I was getting the wind knocked out of me earlier, I was completely mistaken. Suddenly I was a rag-doll for them to kick all over the place ! Now they were yelling their Kiai back and forth to each other in a ferocious tone and it was all I could do to hold my hands in front of me to defend myself from their vicious black-belt attacks.

"Get up ! Get up !" Yin kept saying. Fortunately I had learned to stop trusting her so I wasn't getting as hurt as I could've if I listened to her. I kept both hands in front of my face and curled up into a defensive ball, protecting my crotch which seemed to be the prime target especially for Yin to abuse.

They continued to kick, punch, chop, and flip me all over the exercise mat. This went on for another half hour. While I defended myself as well as I could, I never threw a punch or kicked at them knowing I would get considerably worse if I did.

I was breathing so hard now and had a stitch in my side and I couldn't stop crying from the punishment they were giving me. Yin hated the fact I wasn't fighting back at all.

"You're Pathetic !" she screeched at me, "Wimp ! Baby ! Sissyboy ! Pansy !" Yin racked her brain on what to call me to get me angry to attack her again, but I knew better.

Finally I was thrown up really high in the air by Yin as she held on to my left leg and left arm in a vicious body spin before letting me go and I could almost reach out and touch the ceiling lights from the effort and then landed flat on my back.

*WHAM!*

It was actually quite comfortable to stay this way for eternity, the muscles in my body ached so much right now, I could sleep forever right in this position. I groaned I was in so much pain.

"Finish him !" Yin told Yang in a disgusted voice, flinging a high roundhouse kick into the air only a few feet from where I fell. It was done with such precision, strength, and fury, it whuffed the air around it noisily.

I suddenly raised my head and looked with scared wide eyes at her and she greeted me with an evil sneer. Had it connected with my head, I would be DEAD. Really dead. She had that much skill and and she was clearly holding back on me all this time in my injuries.

Considerably holding back.


Having proved her lethal prowess to me, she went to the changing room, apparently having had enough herself. Well, I'm glad I wore her out I told myself ruefully, happy I was still alive.

Yang however went over to me clicking her tongue and speaking at me in Japanese disapprovingly. Finally she kicked at my arms out in front of me, coaxing me to flatten my hands against my waist for some other bizarre activity she had in mind.

But I had enough of this myself and started to get up myself, painful as it was.

But smiling wickedly she kicked me hard in my face while yelling her Kiai. I groaned and fell back, flattened again on the mat again and thought I saw two sets of ceiling lights now.

She spoke something slowly in Japanese giving it a higher condescending pitch than I had heard before, as if she was speaking down to a disobedient child, and using her socked toe on one foot as a pointer, she tapped me nicely on my sore chest with it before using it to slide my stiff arm back against my side, as she wanted.

"Taizai." she said flatly, pushing on my arm with her toe.

I got the message. Stay put.

Seeing I wasn't going to move again, she smiled and walking around straightened me up on the mat with her feet, like I was getting ready for a stretcher, or a coffin, I didn't know which. I would take either right now.

If I resisted, she kicked me hard in the head or my aching chest as discipline and then clicking her tongue she tapped her foot insultingly on my nose a few times before continuing. Stay put.

She walked around me several more times. She moved and kicked at my legs and arms with her socked feet, determined to get me in the right position for whatever it was she had in mind.

She tapped my head hard a few times on the side with her muscular toes as well to keep me facing perfectly forward and in alignment all the while using that strange Japanese dialect clearly reserved for insolent children.

Finally I saw what she was after. She wanted me to be perfectly flat on my back, arms at my side, and my legs straight and touching, no bent knees - and as I suspected, perfect position for a coffin. She stopped kicking at me.

"Junbi." she said quietly, nodding her head, pleased with herself.

She made one more circle around and this time walked over me, like paralleling railroad tracks. with her feet at my shoulders she can to look down on me from above.

I smiled weakly and she returned a not-so-nice smile.


Then she quickly whirled around yelling, "Achakan kuredoru !" before sitting straight down on my face hard and painfully as I urphed out a groan.

Her knees mashed hard against the hollow of my arms sockets and her socked heels pushed hard against my ears, preventing me from rotating my head left or right to avoid the business end of her butt.

So I had no leverage over her at all in this position as she pushed her full weight down on my face and her muscular hands gripped hard at my legs to curl them painfully backwards behind me, now that they were in the right position, baring my groin at her chest.

Only a moment passed when I realized I couldn't breathe, or well, not very well, with my face mashed up against her like this and my leg muscles burned being stretched like this.

I rasped and coughed hoarsely and my face burned up as my breath went straight through the fabric, heating up all around the material, in my desperation to get air.

I struggled to get free but then realized that was why she put me in this prone position earlier. To make sure she had total control over the situation. I couldn't move an inch in any direction as I was perfectly where she wanted me.

Then she rocked back and forth on my face while stretching on my legs painfully and started singing some Japanese tune, like from a baby's lullaby.

After another minute of oxygen deprivation my brain must've started hallucinating and I thought I was humming the weird song along with her before I passed out completely and the whole world around me went dark.



END OF CHAPTER 37



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing