FB3-77 "Mom's Precious Treasure"

FB3-77 "Mom's Precious Treasure"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Then she dragged me from behind her and presented me ahead. "Your son, your loving son did THIS to protect Tyr. Do you hear me ? He did this to protect Tyr from bullies ! You should be proud of him."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 77 - "Mom's Precious Treasure"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Waking, the two archeologists saw that there had to have been a massive change in time since their unconsciousness.

This seen especially for the fact they were behind bars somewhere !

At first they worried it was a trap set by Dr. Seisbee himself, but no, they were just at the local police station being held on suspicion of breaking and entering.

While all of their belongings were confiscated, strangely they left Danielle with the Sky Stone. Maybe they thought it was just a lucky charm or something and of no consequence.

As they each woke in turn, clutching their heads in pain, standing by was an officer with a clipboard.

"Think I can get you ladies to fill these forms out for me ?"

Margot scowled at the officer, "Why would we do that ?"

The officer sighed and set down the pen and paper on the table nearby outside the cell. "Well, the sooner you do this, the sooner we can ascertain what you were doing in Seisbee's lab when a clear notice on the door stated he was on vacation."

Margot was furious, "There was no - " but that was as far as she got when Danielle hissed and kicked her shin.

Margot quavered what to say next, "That is, there was no malice in our visit. We just wanted to see him."

"But you did see the notice ?" the officer insisted.

Margot and Danielle exchanged looks with each other. The front door was originally closed and there was no notice. Clearly they or someone was trying to trump up charges against them. Better to play along for now.

"No, we didn't see the notice." Danielle said in Margot's place. "The door was already slightly ajar and the notice could not be seen."

The police officer picked up the pen and pointed to Margot, "Then why did you enter ?"

Danielle answered in Margot's behalf, "As I said - we said, we were going to visit him. His front door was already open so we stepped inside, concerned for his safety. Then - apparently hit one of his burglar alarms, and here we are."

The police officer scowled. He was hoping to get more of a confession out of them than this, something truly incriminating and worthy of jail time. The branch's attempt to frame them for a crime they did not commit was failing.

"Let me get my sergeant." he said suddenly and left the room.

Margot wailed, "What's going on ?"

"Shhh !" Danielle insisted. "It's obvious they're trying to get us arrested for something, and there's lack of evidence to do so. That being the case they MUST release us."

. . .

Murphy had put one of the headcoms from the soliders that entered the Gate earlier on to listen at the loudspeakers. It made a horrible wailing and hissing noise, terrifying to listen to. He turned down the volume. Hum listened intently as well.

Unbeknownst to the team, the body, or what was left of the body of Flair was moving and twitching. Despite being clearly dead, it seemed as if something nasty and alive was moving around in her buttocks.

As she had her head pitched against the ground, you could clearly see her tattoo of the wasp. And - didn't it seem to be getting bigger ? With an awful wet sound of bones breaking, the head, chest, arms and legs were slowly being drawn up to the center cavity of the butt, making it get even bigger and bigger. The tattoo of the wasp grew bigger too.

It was truly a nightmare thing to see. Bones broke and acid hissed all around her corpse until all that was left was a massive set of tight pink buttocks. And then it was still for several moments. But only just, for after that wiry tentacles shot out from around the perimeter. In seconds the massive thing heaved itself up shakily on its new appendages, trying out its balance.

Then it spoke or yelled or uttered some type of alien words, wet and nasty, right out the rectum, with extreme volume. An echoing sound in the distance signaled that it had been heard. Then on the tentacles it quickly loped off towards the sound of the echo, hoping to meet up with its mate.

. . .

While Pritchart was as good a driver as one could be, he hadn't counted on smashing his vehicle straight into corn stalks, as there was no room to drive around them. In seconds the mighty stalks had all but shredded the car of its outer paint and in one massive crunch, turned the whole vehicle over, in a failed attempt to topple one mighty corn stalk that was exceedingly tall in height.

Him, Dempsey, and Petrov, managed to pull free of the turned over vehicle. Pritchart spoke first.

"Who grows corn so close together you can't even navigate through them !?" he wailed in complaint.

Dempsey then spoke, "I can right the vehicle." and started to do so when Petrov stopped.

"Steel yourself my fdend. It do noo goot. Dis ees as fahr as we can deerive."

Dempsey nodded, then added, "What do we do now ?"

Pritchart answered, "It's c-clear that w-we can walk j-just about a block in THIS" and he pointed, "direction. And we will not only be c-clear of the c-cornfield but there is a barn further up."

With that the three carefully stepped around the corn stalks and under cover of a dark sky and impending storm, worked their way to the abandoned barn.

* * *

Back with me, the sky rumbled as well. Mom had succeeded in slashing all of Ace's tires. He wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

Just then a very gentle rain started to fall. But not before my Mom had raised my skirt up again from the front and this time snapped a photo of me with her cellphone camera.

"Moom !" I yelled in embarrassment, patting her hand to stay away from me.

She grabbed the cheek on my face and tweaked it. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Dev. I know you must feel terrible. It's just that you look so cute right now dressed as you are. I don't know when I'll have another opportunity for a photo like this ! One for the family photos. You look like such a treasure right now. Mom's little treasure."

She grabbed for the flimsy material up front and snuck another peek beneath my skirt coddling me in a babyish voice, "Where's my little wiggler ? Where is it ? There it is ! Mommy's little wiggler."

She had me turn around now as she snapped more photos of me in the silly and scanty outfit. My face burned beet red but I quickly complied because I saw a group of people approaching, and it was bad enough for my Mom to see me like this let alone a bunch of strangers see me posing for ridiculous photos. I had hoped none were from my school.

When they approached though I quickly darted behind Mom. They had nothing to do with us though and apparently didn't even see me. Talking quietly to themselves they stepped around and up to their vehicles to drive away. None took Ace's flip-top Hummer so I breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately Mom was done with her photo shoot of me and, taking me by the hand, we went to the Flaming Fox to find Dad.

Strangely there was no bouncer here. Perhaps they were called away at the fight of Scintillation ? We saw Dad, deep in the cups, sitting on one of the stools, very upset, and talking to a non-responsive barkeep tearfully about how hard he tried to raise his son, me, and what could've possibly gone wrong ?

Mom approached and spoke in a fierce tone, "Harold Borne ! You put that beer down RIGHT NOW !"

He complied, with wide eyes, unaccustomed to her outright anger.

Then she dragged me from behind her and presented me forward. "Your son, your loving son did THIS to protect Tyr. Do you hear me ? He did this to protect Tyr from bullies ! You should be proud of him. Proud of your son for wearing a skirt to protect Tyr !"

He looked at me and was flabbergasted. He spoke in a quiet and tremulous voice, "Dev, you didn't, that is, you did, you only did this to protect Tyr ? That is, you're not like ... I mean ..."

Mom answered in my silence, "That's right, Harold. They were getting ready to molest Tyr and Dev stepped forward bravely and offered to take her place. Now what do you think of that ?"

At this point everyone in the bar had either scooted closer with their seats to watch the fracas or deliberately stepped forward to watch with wide eyes of interest.

Dad looked at me, an open mouth of disbelief. Finally he spoke, "Well, then, Dev, I guess I'm ... umm ... I guess I'm proud of you, err ... I guess ? You didn't actually get - that is -"

But as he spoke there was thunderous applause and cheering. During this moment of confusion, a woman seated behind me quickly darted forward to wickedly raise my skirt up from behind to take a photo with her cellphone. I tried to slap her away but she was too quick for me and a silent flash went off signaling a perfect shot.

She then returned to her seat with the prize, showing her other girl friends the photo of me and the girls' flowery panties I wore beneath the skirt. At the sight of this revealing picture they were quickly all gone in giggles.

I angrily tugged on the skirt to pull it down further but it refused only getting a new round of laughter and leering looks from the woman and her friends.

But Mom unaware of this spouted more venom for my Dad, "So, Harold, you PUT THAT DAMNED BEER down right now and you come home - and face up to your responsibilities, just like our sweet little boy has done today. For today Dev is a MAN !"

There was more cheering. Then everyone started drunkenly singing off key, "Macho macho man." The loudest being sung of course by the girl who earlier snapped the incriminating photo of my barely covered bottom.

My face pinked up again, but this time, not from humiliation, instead, pride. For I had to think myself. What I did =WAS= in fact very brave. I mean, what would've happened if Ace did manage to "get it on" with me ? Not that I wanted him to nor understood what it meant. But I was there, to take it, to take the abuse that Tyr would've gotten.

So - for today I guess I was a hero ... wasn't I ?



END OF CHAPTER 77



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing