FB1-62 "Painful Memories"

FB1-62 "Painful Memories"

A Chapter by dw817
"

“There, doesn’t that feel better ? My own personal cocktail of Methaqualone, Scopolamine, Methamphetamine, and of course a good helping of Sholu so you’ll crave a bit more later.” she smiled wickedly.

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© July 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 62 - PAINFUL MEMORIES
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I looked to her with rage but suddenly my head hurt. “Oww.” I said and seriously doubled over with a throbbing headache, painful to the point of bringing tears to my eyes. Then I tried to remember what just happened, didn’t she " do something !?

But then it felt like someone was squeezing my brain in a vise so I stopped thinking that too. Finally I concentrated on simple stuff, the name of my Teddy Bear, the last birthday I had, and when I last had a drink of water. I still had tears in my eyes from the intense pain but it lessened somewhat with those simpler thoughts.

Stefani continued to look in my eyes intently but then smiled to herself when she saw me start to cry. She spoke apologetically, “It hurts to think of bad stuff right now, doesn’t it ?”

I nodded, still crying.

“Poor Dev. You’ve been trying to think too much and gave yourself a boo-boo headache. Well don’t you worry sweetie, I’ll take care of everything, I promise.” and she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek wiping my tears with her fingers.

At once I felt a cool comfort in my brain, as if someone wrapped my head in the softest of pillows. I smiled. My brain told me that Stefani took my headache away with the kiss. She’s magical ! My brain for a moment said NO ! There’s no such thing as magic, but the pain returned so I simplified my thinking and said YES, magic exists, and Stefani is magical " like a pixie ! The pain left at once with this realization.

In a short amount of time I realized I had to think of very simple things like when I was younger otherwise my head would start to hurt again.

Stefani stood up from the bed to face me. “There, now doesn’t that feel better ? My own personal cocktail of Methaqualone, Scopolamine, Methamphetamine, and of course a good helping of Sholu so you’ll crave a bit more later.” she smiled wickedly.

She gave me a sudden mocked salute with her two fingers, “Consider me your personal nurse now, and when you’re not feeling well, you just come to me and I’ll fix you right up !”

I got out of bed to stand for a minute trying to collect my thoughts. Stefani stood up too to look at me. What was wrong with my thinking !? She just said what was going to happen tonight, didn’t she ? And it was terrible, wasn’t it ? Babyfood !? My brain started to hurt again trying to remember so I told myself FORGET IT. Enjoy now, being with Stefani, that’s all that’s important, right ?

The less I thought of bad things and just enjoyed the moment, the less pain there was. Finally I was thinking of just me and her and it was like an addictive pleasure was being juiced over my brain. It felt SO good not to think of grown-up things. I gave her a hug and closed my eyes in the comfort of the receding pain.

“Oh, Dev !” she said surprised at my sudden move. “That’s so sweet ! I love you too. Okay, you be a good boy now and go back to sleep, but first I need what you’re wearing.”

I nodded and then stripped out of my clothes leaving only my undies with Stefani standing right there watching ! She watched intently with a leer on her face but didn’t bat an eye.


* * *


If I was in my right mind I would’ve wanted a bit of privacy and asked her to leave, but I wasn’t, so I didn’t. “Such a good boy, Dev.” she said when I finished, reaching around my back to give me a nice hug around my bare middle and then she leaned over to kiss my neck where she put the needle.

Were I in my right mind I would’ve pushed her hand away from the unwanted touch, but I just hummed pleasantly and leaned against her. I did feel sleepy right now.

Stefani reached up on the bed to retrieve my teddi-bear. “Here’s, what’s his name,” she said, “Teacup ?” and she reached over to hand me Teepo.

“Teepo !” I chirped happily. I held Teepo and felt a comfort and warmth I hadn’t before. Then I felt his paws move in my grip. I looked to his eyes and swear I could see him wink and smile at me. “Whoa !” I said in surprise and smiled wide seeing Teepo move around for the first time.

Stefani watched and a mean little smile came to her face. She knew I was hallucinating. It was a strong cocktail she made indeed. “Okay young man. I want you in bed now.” she said brusquely.

I jumped up in bed and pulled the covers around me still looking at her with that goofy smile.

“I’m so glad you decided to accept my proposal, Dev.” and she reached around to lock my bracelet to the side of the bed. I looked to her with puzzlement. “So you won’t fall out.” she answered. Somehow I was mad at that, but she said it was fine, so it was fine, right ? I was now chiding myself. Being mad hurts your head Dev so DON’T BE MAD !

And then she turned around to look at her dufflebag. She then reached around with her thumbs to pull up her panties. She was only a few feet away from me as I watched in bed in deep fascination at this curious nervous habit she would probably never break.

“No !” I was telling myself, looking away suddenly. I hate Stefani ! I hate her I hate her … But no, Stefani loves me, she’s so sweet, and I’d do anything for her. ANYTHING. I whined a bit quietly for her to touch me again. I felt so lonely and cold without her, the pleasure in my brain was starting to recede.

I knew that had to be some of the cocktail she gave me, but I couldn’t fight it anymore.

Stefani said, “Big baby. Miss me already ?” and turned back around tousling my hair and kissed me fully and passionately on my cheek. Something in the cocktail she gave me made my physical senses fully and well aware of her presence now.

Then she pulled back and said sweetly, “We’re going to have such a great day !” and walked to pick up her dufflebag and then toward the light switch.

“Right, now you get some beddie-bye, I’m going to finish your breakfast, and you can go to work with me in about an hour. won’t that be fun ?”

My brain screamed an alarm. “NO ! That’s not alright ! If she’s going to eat YOUR breakfast then you KNOW what you’re going to be eating later ! That accursed babyfood ! Get out of bed, do something, DEV !” My brain threatened the vise again.




END OF CHAPTER 62


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another interesting write. I liked it. Nicely penned. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

haha, so true. Even when I write stories, I sometimes character's are people that I know they just h.. read more
dw817

9 Years Ago

It's always easier to write a story when you have full memory and account of the character in questi.. read more
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

That's so true.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

661 Views
1 Review
Added on July 10, 2014
Last Updated on July 10, 2014
Tags: davidw, methaqualone, scopolamine, methampetamine, sholu, hurt head, squeezed in a vise, headache, it's magic, babyfood, addictive drug, drug cocktail, big baby

Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing