FB1-57 "The Secret Ingredient"

FB1-57 "The Secret Ingredient"

A Chapter by dw817
"

She reached over to tousle my hair and my eyes met her. She had little amber jewels, I felt I could lose myself in the depth of those easily. My eyes became unfocused for a second.

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© June 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 57 - THE SECRET INGREDIENT
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


She made a little sound with her mouth like an airplane coming in for a landing. I think she was testing me, to see if I would laugh again, and undoubtedly I'd get a shock from her bracelet if I did.


But I behaved, and bland as it tasted I was really hungry so I gulped it down not trying to concentrate on the flavor.

"Good boy !" she said appreciatively. The more I ate of it, the more I got used to it. I finally decided it wasn't that bad and could eat another jar if I was forced. It all tasted the same, mostly like mashed up tasteless vegetables.

We'd be here all night if we kept playing this airplane game though, I thought to myself.

"Can I ?" I asked politely and reached out my free hand for the spoon so we could finish up earlier. She tapped her fingers on her arms for a second paused in serious thought.

"Oh, OKAY." she relented. "But you BETTER eat it all up mister."

There was a digital sound as she released the lock on the bed pole from the side so I had both my hands free.

She gave me the jar and I felt the warmth of it against my fingertips as I scooped the rest out with the spoon. I thought about it for a second. She probably had a microwave in her room too and heated it for 30-seconds or so, that's what it felt like.

This really wasn't too bad a punishment. It was super-smooth, had no chunks in it. I think I was tasting beans now. It did feel like someone turned off the cold air though as my forehead started to burn up like a fever. Was I getting turned on by Stefani ?

"I want a clean jar and spoon mister." she said seriously.

I paused for a second. I managed to scoop most of it out with the spoon. I'd have to get the rest with my fingers. I put my finger in and felt the warmth of it, scooping it out and licking my fingers clean. As I was doing so, a weird wave of dizziness washed over me in a kind of hot flash. I started to sweat in my face.

Wow, I thought to myself. I must really be turned on by her ! I turned my gaze down at her bobbing breasts for a bit as she breathed in and out. Then I continued to eat the rest of the babyfood enjoying the sight she presented me with.

Noticing I was finishing, she reached for the other jar behind her. I was maybe hoping for a different more appetizing color but it was the same bland color. Probably strained vegetables, I thought to myself.

She waited for me to clean the jar I had. I jangled my spoon against the sides of it getting every last bite. I think I was starting to like it now.

The jar was clean. I then licked the spoon completely all over. My brain finally settled on a flavor, very BLAND strained peas and additionally BLAND beans. Blah. I suppressed a burp. She laughed when she saw me make a funny face then.

Now that I was getting used to the neutral flavor, I could eat some more. It seemed to please Stefani and I did want to be friends with her. I had already assumed she worked in a nursery now and likely made meals for the toddlers.

I clattered the spoon back in the empty jar. A dishwasher couldn't have done a better job I thought to myself.

She let me hold the clean jar and spoon as she shifted and got out of her chair for a second, hiked up her panties again in that nervous habit I was DEFINITELY beginning to appreciate, then to sit on the side of the bed so she was closer to me. "You've got just one more jar and then sleepy-bye for busy wizzy Dev."

I smiled. I was getting used to her baby talk, and that was just her way of throwing affection at me. It was really - cute, I thought to myself.


* * *


With her closer to me I could smell the nice fruity perfume again, and she was in a bit of a nightgown herself, some kind of silk camisole revealing ample bosomage I had already had a nice view of, and flattering tap pants that highlighted her lower figure, almost transparent too.


I followed my gaze down her back to her shapely waist. Then went back to her sparkling eyes.

"You're really pretty." I said sincerely looking straight into her almond-colored eyes.

She was flattered and I think taken aback for a moment and put fingers to her chest in surprise. "Why, thank you, Dev. For a little gentleman, you're pretty handsome yourself."

I noticed she was also now leaning up against my legs which were covered by the beds blankets. And for a moment, I got scared knowing I was only in Tyr's undies. As long as the covers stayed on, she didn't have to know.

Something weird was definitely happening though. The more time I spent with Stefani, the warmer my forehead got until I was sweating beads and started to fell really weak and dizzy.

I shifted my legs uneasily. A bit of a headache started up too. Heh - I was just getting turned on by Stefani. She was a hottie, I told myself and I was taking the heat !

I smiled with a silly grin enjoying the warm weird feeling of love, but she made no comment about it. Instead reaching over she took the jar and spoon in it I still had holding in my hands and examined it carefully in the light.

"That's some quality work !" she whistled appreciatively. "A+ for you, Dev !" she said marveling at the cleanliness of the jar and spoon.

She really did make me feel good about myself. She smiled at me so sweetly I just had to return that smile in kind. Maybe I was mistaken about this institute after all and I'd be released tomorrow.

She reached back for the other jar. "Dev, now that we know each other a little better. I have a confession to make. I actually made this particular batch, just for you."

She continued, "When I saw you, I wanted you to know how good I was at making this. I actually make it all the time while I'm working here."

"Is it a lot of work to make ?" I asked genuinely curious and skipped the question about her working in a nursery with little ones. That much was obvious already, and I thought it was a nice touch that it was homemade for the little ones.

"No, not really." she said answering my question about how difficult it is to make. "I make quite a bit of it every day." she replied and smiled back to me.

I nodded my head. I understood perfectly. She must work in nursery wards in addition to my room now. She makes the babyfood for the babies and they probably think it tastes AWESOME. Who knows what a baby thinks, I thought to myself.

I paused in my thought for a minute. So her feeding me babyfood, hmm. Is that kind of kinky ? Damn ! She's turned on by me as well !

"It's full of good vitamins and minerals too." she added. "Makes you grow up strong and healthy." She set the jar down on the side for a second to flex her arms to show me. Her breasts almost popped out of her camisole. I almost laughed, but I caught myself.

"Stefani, can I call you Stefani ?" I commented getting a little friendlier now myself.

She nodded and leaned closer to me. My tummy rumbled uncomfortably but that was just me falling in love. I had a lot to learn about love and I know a good part of my heart was confused right now too.

"Well Stefani," I continued, "I had heard that really healthy stuff doesn't have much of a flavor. It's the really tasty stuff that's bad for you. You know, like potato chips and pizza."

She reached over to tousle my hair and my eyes met her. She had little amber jewels, I felt I could lose myself in the depth of those easily. My eyes became unfocused for a second and it felt like even my hands were heating up now with sweat. Phew ! Is it getting hot in here, I joked to myself.

She spoke, "My what a smart observation that is ! You really are very bright, Dev. You oughta be proud of yourself !"

I blushed and felt even more warmth in my face. I hadn't heard talk like that except from Tyr. I imagined seeing Tyr's face for a second. I thought to myself, Stefani is really a lot like Tyr. She's sweet and sexy ! Maybe she'll help me escape too. I'm sure Stefani would understand I don't want to be here.

But if I left, would I leave Stefani behind ? I puzzled over this a bit. Decisions ! Decisions !

She scooted closer to me and I could smell her perfume, really pretty and fruity. She gave me a big smile and reaching down, took my hand in hers. I was no longer chained to the bed. I doubt she'd ever do that with me again. We were good friends now and I might even get to kiss her on the lips later if I was lucky.

Then as if answering one of my wishes, she reached over and brushed her lips gently over my forehead, not really a kiss, but definitely passionate. I was really getting turned on now. Another wave of dizziness and warmth passed over me. This time I relished it and shivered, thinking delicious thoughts.

I started to feel really comfortable now, and curled my legs over each other in frustration at the new and delicious feelings she was giving me.

She scooted closer and and held the sealed jar just inches from me and bit her lip playfully.

I licked my own lips in anticipation to this action looking intensely back at her. She was going to kiss me ! I was sure of it ! Even my chest was starting to sweat now.

"You know what the secret is ?" she said popping open the lid on the 2nd jar. I shook my head impatiently showing I didn't.

Without waiting further she explained. "It's Colace. Makes it just like perfect pudding. No need to heat it either. It comes out naturally warm on its own. Ready for your 2nd jar ?"




END OF CHAPTER 57


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your style of writing.

Kaze~

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Sometimes it's hard trying to keep the reader interested in a story. But it's fun writing it though... read more
dw817

9 Years Ago

Definitely. Just be very descriptive and have conversations between your players and actors that hol.. read more
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

I agree with that. :-)
As I said before, I like your writing style, I must start to read some more of your works. x x

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Thanks, KWP. Take your time, I've written lots. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing