FB1-38 "Scant Returns"

FB1-38 "Scant Returns"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"Stinky stinky !" Tyr pointed with her fingers continuing the insult, "Stinky Stinky Stinky !" and then she held her nose shaking her head yelling, "Pee-yu, run away everybody, it's Mister Stinky !"

"


      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE




Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size


F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© April 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 38 - SCANT RETURNS

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: EVERYONE


Tyr was waiting for me downstairs as I was rolling down my shirt and heading down the stairs for breakfast.


She seemed to be especially well-behaved I thought to myself as I plowed into the great pile of cinnamon pancakes my Mom made. Maybe Annie really did spank the bejeezus out of her after I left yesterday as she was WAY out of line. I could only hope I laughed.

Between bites I wondered if SIM would be able to make them this good. Then a sentence flowed into my conscious mind unbidden. "Maximum freedom requires maximum isolation." I shook my head at this. It didn't make sense, I thought to myself. And yet ...

"Whatcha thinkin' Devvy Boy ?" Tyr teased me.

"Ahhm .." I began, "The SIM. We need to work more on it tonight."

"Mhh hmm..." she said her mouthful of the last of the homemade pancakes. We had the TV on again in the kitchen and were watching cartoons. They were really mindless and not nearly as intelligent as Captain Circumference, whom to me oughta be President of the United States. I imagined seeing CC on his cape as I saluted him, being his vice-president and all.

Tyr picked up her plate to slurp noisily at any of the maple syrup she had missed pulling me from my fantasy. Rolling her tongue around to catch any stray bits she hummed thoughtfully to herself. Then said quietly, "I wonner if STINKY's gonna be at school today." and crinkled her nose like saying it caused a terrible smell by itself.

My Mom stepped out of the kitchen for a bit to watch the cartoon, bored at its repetitiveness. "Who's Stinky, Tyr ?" she asked curiously.

I interrupted Tyr quickly before she could explain it was the boy we were supposed to avoid that was on the TV news earlier. "Just a nickname she's giving a bully at school." I said quickly. Tyr looked to me and winked. Well, OK, at least she understood why I interrupted her.

My Mom smiled. Looked to the TV and then clicked it off saying, "That's nice dear, but shouldn't you and Tyr better run off for school now ?"

"You betcha we'd will." Tyr said and then smearing her thumb across the plate slurped on it noisily as drool trickled down her dress. Even me and Mom were floored at this un-lady-like behavior of hers.

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence; even Tyr realized we were watching her closely now. Suddenly she jumped up, breaking the peaceful moment, "C'mon, Dev ! I wanna see if STINKY made it back to schooled yet !"

My plate was empty so I got up and started to get ready. Latching up my backpack I saw Tyr already had hers on. She had put so many girl-motifed stickers on it she looked like a walking advertisement for all the girl toys on the planet. "Tyr - " I began and pointed to her backpack.

Tyr was way ahead of me, "Iffen I don't buy Missie Polly-Rocket's martian-dice thenna she gonna starved inner streets !" I looked at her for a moment. I think she was really being serious with me as her eyes looked so serious at the moment, me so I didn't push it.


* * *


As me and Tyr entered the front door of the school, Scant was there at his locker. Tyr wasted no time and started jumping up and down, her own backpack hitting her painfully in the head but she kept at it.

"Stinky stinky stinky !" and pointed with her fingers continuing the insult, "Stinky Stinky Stinky !" and then she held her nose shaking her head yelling, "Pee-yu, run away everybody, it's Mister-oh Stinky BOY !"

Upon hearing this, Scant suddenly ran into the boy's room to escape further verbal abuse. Tyr rubbed the back of her head painfully where she whacked it pretty good by jumping up and down earlier, but graciously waved her hand for me to investigate Scant's demise. There was a large clock in the entry hall and it showed several minutes before class.

I nonchalantly entered the boys' room and pretended to groom my hair with my fingers as I looked in the mirror behind me to see Scant in one of the stalls with the door closed and what sounds to be a most unpleasant bowel movement. I heard LOTS of toilet paper being used and it sounded like he was crying too.

I rolled the fingers around my hair for a few minutes more, reveling in the fact that Scant was DEFINITELY out of the picture for bullying for a-while. Maybe FOREVER, that would be great !

After that, in the classes I had Scant, everytime I looked at him he looked away or pretended not to see me. With Tyr in the class with me, the reaction was worse. She'd blow him a kiss and then gave him a personal and quiet raspberry with her lips. It sounded really wet and nasty the way she did it.

I had no doubt in my mind that Tyr was going to the girls' room between classes to practice in front of a mirror to make it sound really gurgly and putrid just to make Scant sick at his stomach as he was already queasy at the sight of her.

After she raspberried him, which was in several classes to count, Scant's face looked rather green and he immediately begged the teacher's permission to run and use the bathroom. I had to laugh.


Tyr's mudpie was just the perfect recipe for a brute like him ! I think he got the message and, hopefully, was no longer going to be a bully to anyone ever again, especially me and Tyr.

I was walking with Tyr to my locker to ask a science question as Tyr was really quite knowledgeable in that area, and we saw Scant leaving the restroom in front of us. Tyr wasted no time and wasn't going to miss this golden opportunity.

She turned to walk in front of him folding her arms angrily. Scant froze when he saw her, and it really looked like he was shaking. He held his hand out in apology but Tyr knocked it away crossly.

He looked up at Tyr with a weak smile as she said, very slowly to him, and with great deliberation, "Get back in there and eat that poo !"

Tears welled up in his eyes and I heard a terrible gurgle in his pants. So bad I think Scant crapped his underwear accidentally. His eyes glazed over with terror and he quietly made a 180 turn-around to stagger back in the boys restroom. He walked funny so I'm certain he was trying to hold the wet mess in without spilling it.

Tyr offered for me to investigate further but I waved my hand and shook my head. I had enough of her teasing him and I really didn't want to see Scant's dirty underwear as he washed it in the sink, and quite possibly not the first time today.

During lunch though, I generously donated my Suzi-Q dessert to Tyr before asking.

"What'd that for ?" she asked quizzically.




END OF CHAPTER 38


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I must admit, I LOVE Try's illiteracy. I mean, it's sadly true that some people talk like that, but the way you have her speak, it gives her a ironic innocence.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

Thanks Jewel ! Sometimes I think I go too far. At some point I was curious to clean-up her messages .. read more
Lily

10 Years Ago

Pell-Mell? Well, even not knowing that word, it is a very funny thing to give them their own grammar.. read more
dw817

10 Years Ago

Pell Mell means to put together in a rushed or disordered manner. Glad you like her dialect. I'll co.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing