Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
FB4-23 "Marking Your Territory"

FB4-23 "Marking Your Territory"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"I'm marking you. You're my property now. I'm going to mark you so everyone else will know that you belong to me - and heaven help anyone who tries to go against this." "Property ?" I asked ...

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© October 2019 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 24 - "Marking Your Territory"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Seisbee and his cohorts left Annie on the couch and returned back to their vehicle.

From here they bee-lined straight over to the HHH hospital where they hoped anyways, that Tyr could be found.

Upon entering they immediately questioned for what room Tyr was in - and of course the staff there denied her being anywhere near the premises.

But Seisbee was not satisfied. He took the elevator and went lower and lower underground until he reached the 5th floor. From there he bid his team stay in the elevator as he stepped out.

He looked around to see what the doctors and nurses were wearing and quickly finding a linen closet himself, dressed to appear as one of the staff there.

He then went up to the front desk there.

"Tyr Cryshta." he said.

The lady behind the desk was having a late lunch and didn't even bother to look up. "Lower levels." she said.

Now Seisbee had some secret floors underground in his hospital. So returning back to the elevator he looked at the panel and then lifted up the covering with his fingernails to reveal the two extra buttons going to floors 7 and 8.

"Too easy." he said with a smile, and then they were whisked away to the bottom level of the hospital. Where the "freaks" were being kept prisoner there and he hoped, Tyr.

. . .

Tyr had all but stopped breathing to try and keep quiet so the boys wouldn't find her. But strangely they avoided re-entering the bathroom. In fact she heard some activity outside the door and curiosity overcoming safety she stepped out to listen.

It was the one they called Wizard. "Don't let anyone back in this bathroom. Block the entrance. If she tries to get back in, we'll hear her."

There were some voices of agreeing and then it sounded like heavy articles like boxes and other things were being shoved up against the door, some near the ceiling. There was no way she could get out now.

She was trapped !

. . .

With me, it was Angel's turn at this upper-body-strength wrestling thing. And I could not fight back, only endure it.

Skunk as the referee nearby blew her whistle and Angel all but tackled me.

Taking me in her grip she squeezed hard, her breasts mashed up against my face. It was bad enough I was in this humiliating position, she was effectively squeezing all the air out of me until I was gasping for air.

To make it worse, Angel clearly rubbed her breasts all up against me making me even more uncomfortable. Suddenly I couldn't breathe and fell down, my bottom hitting the floor hard and hurting there besides.

"Hold !" Skunk cried. And blew a short tap on her whistle. Angel stepped back to regard me.

Skunk seemed a little disappointed now. "Okay, well that's it, girls. Angel gets the prize. Let's get out of here and get some sleep."

And then suddenly they all filed past me - still leaving me on the floor !

I sighed, how rude. Then tried to get up, but I couldn't. Apparently when I fell I made a charlie-horse or something in my leg and couldn't rise up at all. It felt numb and had no strength.

I was a little late discovering this too as all the girls has left, all except for Angel who was examining her prize, my teddy bear at the front door.

Then suddenly she set down the bear to come back to the arena to look at me.

"What do you want, a cookie ?" she asked a little angrily.

I sighed, "No, I fell - badly. I can't get up."

She tiled her head to consider. "Is that a fact. Can't you raise up on your arms then ?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm not strong enough for that."

"I see ..." she offered a little mysteriously. "Be right back." and with that she left the arena to go to the front door. I thought she was going to get someone to help me but no, all she did was lock the door from the inside and then click the lights off. It wasn't pitch black but it was still pretty dark.

"Wha - what are you doing ?" I asked finally.

* * *

But she wouldn't say a word. She had Teepo with her and picked him up. Then went to me and finally spoke, "You can have this stuffed animal for yourself despite losing, but there's something I want to do first."

"What ?" I asked her.

She gave me Teepo. I held him in both hands. Then her voice got a little stern, "You hold on to that teddy bear with both hands, you hear me ? You let go at all and I'll take him back and you'll never see him again !"

I shrugged. That sounded a little odd, but I complied.

"Whatever you do, don't let go." she reminded me.

I nodded. I was fine this way, but now how was I supposed to get up ?

She stood watching me for a minute as if trying to decide something.

I finally turned to regard Teepo over to see sure enough my name was on one foot, and it was still. "Dev."

I was just about to ask her where she got this from when a sudden a heavy weight pushed down on my head and strangely and gently lowered it to the floor. I was in a state of complete confusion and with the lights now out I really couldn't see anything at all.

In fear my hands trembled and I let go of one arm of my teddy bear when I heard Angel speak again, clearly watching my grip closely.

"Don't you let go or I'll take him away, you hear me ? You hold on tight. Real tight."

I tried to speak but it was like a big giant pillow was on top of me. I remembered watching a scary movie where a bad guy took a pillow and suffocated the woman in the house with it.

Surely she wasn't trying to kill me ! My breath came in short gasps now and I started to cry.

The weight on my head lessened slightly and I heard Angel speak with concern. "What's wrong, baby ?"

"Wha - what are you doing ?"

She didn't answer so I continued, fearfully now, "You - you're not going to kill me are you ?"

With that she laughed high and loud, "Oh Silly Dev. Of course not ! I would never do that. You're too important to me."

"Important ?" The weight returned and mashed my head back to the floor. There was a long moment before she spoke in explanation.

"I'm marking you. You're my property now. I'm going to mark you so everyone else will know that you belong to me - and heaven help anyone who tries to go against this."

"Property ?" I asked but it was hard to speak because that damned pillow was back over my face again.

And then it sank in me. I wasn't being smothered in a pillow, she was facesitting me with her butt ! She was wearing some kind of cotton panties and pushing her full weight down against me so I couldn't move !

I struggled to get free but she spoke again, "You stay right where you are if you want to keep your precious, Teepo."

Now I was really angry. She knew my teddy bear's name and I never told her ! It was imperative now that I had to find out where she got him from.

And in truth I didn't want to lose him - again. I would let her do her stupid little thing, get it over with, and then I, too, could get some sleep. And I knew I would sleep a whole lot better with Teepo than without.

So I returned my hands back to the front, sighed, and held on to Teepo with both hands in plain sight and didn't fight her.

"Better." she said. Then rose up slightly. I could barely see but sensed her hands were close. Then they grabbed the edges of something and pulled it down. An odor hit me, not entirely pleasant but not bad either, like sweat mixed with some kind of girly perfume.

"You stay right where you are. Don't move a muscle."

I complied. A shadow lowered itself over me and suddenly I felt a warm trickle begin at my nose and work its way down.

She was peeing on me !

My muscles trembled, ready to bolt out of here now, legs working or not, but then she was speaking again, "You will endure this or I will take that bear away and you will never see it again !"

So now I cried, and apparently she let me. She peed all over my nose and face. I gagged at the salty taste which trickled in my mouth and dribbled down my chin. It burned as a few drops got up my nose. I sniffled in tears.

She spoke in a quiet and sincere voice, "There there, baby. Just a moment longer. This will lock in my scent. No-one will touch you now. You're my personal property now. If anyone tries anything funny, you let me know because now that I've marked you and they've already been given fair notice and warning."

She was crazy ! Just like Stefani. I mean, all I had to do was take a shower and I could remove this "mark" thing she put on me. But I kept quiet. I mean if she was crazy she could be very dangerous too - and right now I couldn't even get up.

After a minute of this she suddenly sat back down on my face, but this time there were no panties to get in the way ! She rubbed her bare butt all over my wet face making certain to grind her butt right up in my nose. I whimpered uncomfortably but held my ground.

"Good boy." she purred appreciatively.

After a few minutes of this torture she nodded and got up off of me to stand. "There, I think that's good enough." She stood up and held out a hand. I knew I still couldn't move on my own so I took her hand in mine.

She helped raise me up and I leaned over her shoulder for support as I hopped on one foot. She spoke again, "You're going to be okay, Dev. Just twisted your leg a bit. I'll help you back to your room now."



END OF CHAPTER 23



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2019 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing