FB4-83 "D C T 5"

FB4-83 "D C T 5"

A Chapter by dw817
"

There was less static on the speaker this time followed by a sweet sounding feminine voice, "Hey, Jan, is that you ? How's tricks ?" Janet smiled, "I'm fine, Meg. So do I have clearance or not ?"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 83 - "D C T 5"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Good afternoon:

Well I certainly did get in an episode of "Dating Wyona" this time around, just barely. And you can find that here.

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/dw817/2763226

So what's happening ?



Well I've got mice. And I don't mean in a nice way. These are not nice mice.

They have found an opening through the top of my kitchen pantry that was put there when they made the apartment as a metal coil for the lamp and have been stealing sugar, flour, and my dried soups.

I told the people here and they sent out some guys to spray black foam over the area saying that it will harden like concrete and that they don't like the taste of it anyways.

I asked if they could they do anymore than that ?

Nope, they assured me they are not exterminators. If I have further problems, call professional help.

Hmm ... Well that foam didn't stop them. I was in the kitchen earlier hearing a strange rasping sound, opened the pantry and saw two very sharp pairs of tiny white teeth chewing away at that foam so they could get access to my cabinet again.

I have put out traps and caught 13 of the little fuzzies so far. I hate to do it but I've been told by my neighbors this is very good what I'm doing cause if I used instead poison then they would die up there, fester, and attract nasty insects to eat the corpses.

Yuck.



So definitely not that. And it doesn't take much. Apparently the little critters are very fond of M&M's. I take an M&M. Bite into it. Then take the soft chocolate side and moosh that up against the mousetrap.

I take a twig pretzel and put some peanut-butter on that like a wrapped torch and lay that right beside the trap so if he wants chocolate or peanut butter or BOTH, I've got 'im in the trap.

It's a shame too cause these are not ugly fat rats but really cute small gray mice. Nonetheless they have done quite a bit of damage up there chewing on everything so I only left my metal cans shifting my goods in paper bags and boxes to another cabinet they cannot reach.

What else. Strong is sexy.



Now I know this is alright for a girl to say to a guy but - you know me. I was never one for conventional sex identification. I was watching the new Batman movie, "Batman - Soul Of The Dragon."

Well they had this ninja woman named, "Shiva." As for facial expressions I have always found a look of displeasure to be quite enticing and that could come from years of bullying from girls in the past who only smiled if something bad was happening to me at the time.

But that familiar sort of angry smirk meant something bad WOULD be happening to me in a short amount of time. Whether they did it themselves or one of their colleagues.



And when they did smile even then it wasn't a nice smile. Usually they were leering or gloating at me. Well in the Batman movie, Shiva told one of the fighters in a planned match who fought dirty that he had dishonored her house.

He was lax and replied, "Nothing dishonorable about winning, darlin' !"

At which point she rose from her chair and added, "Then you should have no problem defeating me."



And the fight was on. Short fight, despite the fact she faced and fought him clearly with one hand behind her back.

"Give me 20 bucks on Shiva."
"Get him !"
"You're gonna pay for that, Shiva."
"Come on then."

"This grows tiring." she finally said.



And then she does this interesting maneuver where her fingers stab him in the throat, but as this film is rated R, she cuts straight into him retracting her hand showing blood which after a moment she disdainfully flings away.

He clutches at his throat which is bleeding all over his grip, he gasps raggedly, and finally falls over, dead.

Now I know I am one mixed up puppy in this very crazy world of ours, I've always believed that. But her killing him as quickly and efficiently as she did and with one hand behind her back. I find that very sexy indeed. Very. My tail was wagging.

And I like this. I like the idea of a woman who is able to do something like this without using any external weaponry and with so little effort on her part as well.

I think it goes once again back to my desire to be around a strong woman. That is someone that can defend me in case I did get into trouble. Or she would be the one to take on the bullies - and beat them senseless so they would never pick on me again.

There was a "Beverly Hills Teens" episode where Chester the boy genius is lonely because he does not have a girlfriend.



"If only I were as good with girls as I am with computers."
"Girls. Computers ? That's it ! I'll create my own girl."

And he does.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to rush right out and do something like that (unless I could which I can't), but I am saying that I think if you're around a bunch of girls early in life and they do nothing but pick on and tease you - then later in life that is something you become familiar with.

And expect.



And no "normal" girl will ever do for the kind of relationship you are most familiar with. Much like Chester, his girl was far from normal.

Just as he is very good with computers but has zero to no knowledge of being around 'normal' girls. I can relate to that.

When Rose first started dating me she quickly found out that I was dw817 and about my sordid past by me posting it online. I guess she read it in length. And, well, she did actually become a bit of a bully, very much like my 3rd grade G/F. I think she really liked the feeling of power it gave her.

And likely anyone else she would've met would not take it - as well as I did.



And since I had always been in a position to not fight bullies, she didn't quit - and during our "red hour" visits, she laid it on with heavy humiliation, degradation, and strong S&M and B&D in many creative ways. I think Celeste would've been proud of her scheming and devious brain.

But she wasn't this way entirely on my account. Before we met she had already mentioned that was into S&M and B&D with others. It was just with me she found a perfectly willing partner who would take it all - no matter how far.

So I remember being back in school and definitely being attracted to the "wrong" sort of girl. The one that looks at you like you're a piece of gum caught on her high heels and she wants to scrape you off.

These are all the girls I've known. I can't think of any girl that was ever nice to me in any capacity back in school. Not one.

Rose in many ways portrayed this and as it was something I was quite familiar with, I quietly accepted it. So we had our codependent relationship well and tightly wrapped up in panty stockings, mouth gags, and garter belts.

I was her "domate," and you can look that word up on the Urban Dictionary if you like.

This went on for over 10-years. Then she got bored I guess of always being the bad girl and that's when our relationship started to blossom for the first time in a positive manner. Something totally alien and new to me.

But despite me having never had it before, I felt it was right. It was correct. And I embraced it with all I was worth to this day.

Hmm, but I digress. I guess what I wanted to point out most important is that if you are in a relationship, try not to get in one involving degradation and humiliation - unless of course that's your thing.

. . .

Anyways with that out of the way let's continue with Future Barrier. Last we heard Dev, Lilly, Tyr, and Janet were all ready to go to a carnival and were just about to step out the door.

Janet seemed lost in thought.
"What's wrong ?" Tyr asked.

I looked to Tyr but I could see she was more concerned with Janet than me.

Janet looked a little confused, "Wait. We're going to need some money."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of the hundred dollar bills I managed to recover from the vehicle Darceon appropriated for me.

"And where'd this come from ?"

"Darceon." I said. There would be no more secrets.

She looked at it. "Seems like legitimate currency." She then reached into her purse. "I've got a few $20s. Okay we'll be fine."

We piled out. Janet's ninja outfit really reflected black in the cold sun.

"Alright all aboard who's going aboard !" she said and reaching in the open window pressed a button on the driver's steering wheel. The back doors unlocked and Tyr, Lilly, and me all piled in.

We got in, closed the doors and Janet was on her way. She spoke through a speaker. "We can't just drive through the Faraday shield. The only way through it is with aircraft and clearance."

Suddenly I felt very sick and made a terrible URPING sound.

Janet still driving pulled over to the side of the road, "Dev. Are you okay ?"

"I've never flown before." I told her feeling quite queasy now.

"Not even a flight to visit relatives ?" she pressed.

I shook my head, "Not even that. My folks know this. We always take the train if possible. Boat if necessary. But never in the air. No plane, jet, or helicopter."

Janet was quiet for a moment. Then I heard her door open up front. She came to the back.

She tapped on the window and I opened the door. She reached in her skin-tight pocket and pulled out a bag to hand me.

"What are these ?" I asked without even looking.

"Cough drops. Specifically menthol. They are very good for an upset stomach, nausea, even heartburn. I highly recommend them. Here, try one."

She handed me a wrapped cough drop.

I accepted it but then just looked at the wrapper without opening it. "But I don't have a cough."

She sighed, "I just told you they're not just for coughs but really any stomach disorders. Will you try it already ?"

"Ok." I took it, unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth.

At once the cool feeling of menthol permeated my senses.

"Wow." I said having never really had one of these before always getting the cherry or lemon flavored cough drops when I was sick or congested.

"Keep the package." she said and handed me the little bag. "I have more if you need them. You okay now ?"

I nodded. I did feel better. A lot ! Wow the healing power of menthol for car sickness let alone upcoming air sickness. I tucked the package into my own pocket.

Janet closed the door then returned back to drive to our next destination, which was a very large stone building and 2 heavily armed guards.

A guard at the shack near the gate waved her over. She did. "Papers please ?" he asked all business-like.

Janet flashed her identification. "Janet Laime. Heading out."

I puzzled at her last name. Was that, "Lay me ?"

"Leaving the Faraday ?" the guard questioned.

Janet nodded.

He returned the nod. "Very well, Have a pleasant flight."

With that Janet parked the limo in the stone garage. Then we took a glass elevator up to the roof. In this elevator I could see everything around me and could see we were quite high up !

Janet turned to look at me, "How you holding up, Dev ? Are those menthol drops helping ?"

I nodded. And yes, they actually were. Any other time if I were in an elevator such as this where you could easily see how high up you were I might've pitched over puking, but with these menthol drops that didn't happen.

"Good. We're almost there."

Then the elevator stopped and we were on the roof where this very high-tech helicopter was parked.

Waiting for us were two more security guards, once again, looking at her identification.

* * *

The first security guard spoke, "Looks fine. You'll be gone for several hours ? Be careful up there."

With that we all filed into the helicopter. I was certain there wouldn't be room for all four of us but somehow there was with room to spare.

"Dev. You can sit up front with me if you like."

I nodded. I felt on top of the world. Who would've believed a little bit of menthol would perfectly remove my nausea, vertigo, and apparent fear of heights.

I eagerly climbed into the passenger seat. I looked back at Tyr and Lilly who had been quiet all this time but clearly were having a wonderful time just looking out the windows of the helicopter.

Janet then hit a button on the console and spoke. "This is Delta Charlie Tango Five with 3-guests, ready for take-off, over ?"

There was a bit of static followed by a gruff voice a moment later. "Delta Charlie Tango Five with 3-guests you are cleared for take-off. Please travel to aperture C3 which we are now opening. Have a pleasant and safe departure."

And with that Janet didn't waste any time in getting the helicopter airborne. At once I could see the Faraday shield's electric cocoon reflecting in the sun. But I could also see what looked like a small hole in one side of the shield.

Supporting this were some small metallic girders and beams apparently designed to "cut" into the shield much like a soap bubble.

Janet flew straight through the opening. I looked in the side rear-view mirror and saw the opening closing up again.

"You really are well protected here." I commented.

Janet looked to me now wearing heavy ear protectors which in truth weren't needed as the helicopter was so high-tech and quiet. She took them off, "What ?"

I repeated. "I just said it looks like you are protected here. No way for anyone to get in."

She nodded. "Yep. All thanks to the technology of Mr. White."

"A real barrier." I told myself and then paused on those words. "Barrier." I made a barrier when I first found the plugin. Could it be - is that what Mr. White wants, is me to make the ultimate barrier of protection for him ?

Surely it was something more complex than this.

I was lost in thoughts when I realized down below I could see a huge carnival taking place.

"Where are we ?" I asked her.

She turned to look at me and I realized suddenly that she wasn't supposed to say, I guess for fear of giving away Mr. White's sanctuary and location, but I wasn't interested in that. I was looking at all the rides and the height of the huge Ferris-Wheel which spanned the sky.

"Where are we going ?" I asked, finally changing my unanswered question.

She pointed. "There. That's one of our normal landing sites." And I could see she was referring to a tall gray building a short distance from the carnival.

Janet then hit a button on the console to speak again. "This is Delta Charlie Tango 5 with 3-guests, ready for landing, over ?"

Less static this time followed by a sweet sounding feminine voice, "Hey, Jan, is that you ? How's tricks ?"

Janet smiled, "I'm fine, Meg. So do I have clearance or not ?"

Meg stammered suddenly, "Oh, yeah, uh, yes, Delta Charlie Tango, uhh, 5 you're cleared for landing."

A moment later Meg added. "What are you doing in this neck of the woods ?"

As Janet landed the helicopter the two girls had a pleasant conversation apparently being long time friends. She then clicked off the communication as the helicopter blade wound down.

I always thought it a little funny that people ducked when they entered or left a helicopter with its rotors going as you would have to be inhumanly tall to even get close for your head to hit the propellers. Even if just for a haircut.

But true to form, she did. Lilly and Tyr jumped out and kind of squat-running we left the helicopter. Awaiting us was an elevator. We all piled inside and worked our way downstairs.

As we got there though Janet looked around for a second. "I don't think this is going to be readily accepted there."

I looked around, "What do you mean ?"

Janet looked down at her legs and feet. "My outfit. I mean I am dressed for combat. Here. I have a change of clothes. If you kids will wait a minute I'll change into something more appropriate."

That would be fine with me. There was a long furry couch in the waiting room and all three of us piled on to it talking loudly about all the cool stuff we were going to see at the carnival.

Me ? I was interested in the carnival games.

Tyr wanted to try some of the cuisine even if just the cotton candy.

And Lilly wanted to go on the very scary rides.





END OF CHAPTER 83



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor # 





© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I had problems with mice back when I lived with my ex, too. A few traps kept them under control. We also had rather large rats in the chicken coop and had to get a big, sturdy trap for those. The moths were the real problem, though. I had to put all the food into plastic or metal containers. My ex just kept smashing the moths against the walls without cleaning the walls after, and that really annoyed me, so I had to just take charge and get it under control on my own. He just wanted to poison everything. Same with the ants. He liked spraying poison on them and watching them die. He didn't believe me when I told him that lemon oil would solve the ant problem, so I really had to stay on top of it because I didn't want all that poison hanging around the kitchen.

Very interesting relationship history. It's good to look back and see how things have developed over time.

That thing about never taking a plane reminds me of the detective from Asimov's Mysteries.

Glad to see them having some fun

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> I had problems with mice back when I lived with my ex, too. A few traps kept them under control. .. read more



Reviews

I had problems with mice back when I lived with my ex, too. A few traps kept them under control. We also had rather large rats in the chicken coop and had to get a big, sturdy trap for those. The moths were the real problem, though. I had to put all the food into plastic or metal containers. My ex just kept smashing the moths against the walls without cleaning the walls after, and that really annoyed me, so I had to just take charge and get it under control on my own. He just wanted to poison everything. Same with the ants. He liked spraying poison on them and watching them die. He didn't believe me when I told him that lemon oil would solve the ant problem, so I really had to stay on top of it because I didn't want all that poison hanging around the kitchen.

Very interesting relationship history. It's good to look back and see how things have developed over time.

That thing about never taking a plane reminds me of the detective from Asimov's Mysteries.

Glad to see them having some fun

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> I had problems with mice back when I lived with my ex, too. A few traps kept them under control. .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114