Mobile Wallet Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2020

Mobile Wallet Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The increasing use of internet network all over the world coupled with advancements in this network such as 3G and 4G are the major factors driving the global mobile wallet market.

"

Mobile wallet is the electronic wallet that provides reliability to the consumers to purchase electronically and to make payments online. According to the study by Hexa Research Mobile wallet Market is estimated to reach over USD 2,950 billion by 2020. Increasing growth of mobile internet application and Smartphone penetration, are expected to serve key market drivers over the forecast period. The global mobile wallet was estimated to comprise over 200 million users in 2013, expected to reach over 1,420 million users by 2020, with growing CAGR of 30.0 % from 2014 to 2020.Retail being the largest application area in 2013, contributed for over 39% of global market.

 

This can primarily be attributed to initiatives to equip retail stores with easy mobile device payment options along with integration of POS terminals and several loyalty schemes that results in better customer engagement. North America dominated the Mobile wallet industry globally, contributing in largest market share in terms of revenue. The early adaption of advanced internet services like 3G and 4G are the major factors promoting the mobile wallet industry in this region. Asia Pacific is likely to witness lucrative growth over next five years due to rapid increase in awareness about online payment and mobile wallet services. Asia Pacific contributed for over 30 % of Mobile wallet market volume globally. This region is likely to witness the rapid growth over next five years.

 

The mobile wallet payment is divided into methods such as person to person payment (P2P) and customer to business payment (C2P) on basis of transaction targets. It is further divided into Proximity payment and Remote Payment. Remote payment is the process where the customer makes payment through short range of communication technology such as Bluetooth, infrared, near field communication and RFID. In remote payment method, the user makes payment with mobile devices and operates back end system through communication network.

 

Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/mobile-wallet-industry/

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research


© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2016
Last Updated on October 5, 2016
Tags: Mobile Wallet Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing