Apparel Supply Chain Market: Future Trends, Revenue Growth & Leading Players, Forecast To 2028

Apparel Supply Chain Market: Future Trends, Revenue Growth & Leading Players, Forecast To 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global apparel supply chain market size was valued at USD 863.75 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2028.

"

The global Apparel Supply Chain Market size is estimated to reach USD 1,119.69 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing attractiveness of apparel supply chains in developing countries with a mounting level of outsourcing is one of the key factors that drive the growth of the apparel supply chain market.

Abuse against rights of human and labor is present in the apparel supply chain and also lacks transparency regarding the company's business practices. Thus, the impact of these practices on communities and workers of the particular company is a major factor restraining the market growth.

Moreover, the demand forecast and inventory management in the apparel industry is difficult as well as challenging, which is expected to act as a barrier for the market and thus hindering the market growth. Most of the key players, operating in the apparel supply chain market, are adopting various strategies peyezabeto hold maximum industry share, globally. 

The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the apparel supply chain market. It witnessed a decrease due to the global lockdown as the major activities of supply chain were disrupted across, the globe. A shortage of raw materials has also been observed due to the COVID-19 and projecting a negative impact on the market. 

The pre-production segment contributed to the global market revenue share of more than 80.0% in 2021 and is expected to growth at the fastest CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for the products coupled with the rising use of e-commerce for the determination of purchasing apparels are the factors increasing the usage of the apparel supply chain for the pre-production segment. Thus, its demand is high and contributes more to the market revenue. 

Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market revenue share of more than 55.0% in 2021 and is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The increasing usage of e-commerce platforms for purchasing apparel along with rising trades of apparel in the region is expected to contribute to the market growth. Moreover, the easy availability of raw materials at a reasonably lower price coupled with being the chief manufacturers of apparel are also adding to the market growth. Thus, it contributes to more revenue generation in Asia Pacific. 

Related Press Release@ Apparel Supply Chain Market Report

Apparel Supply Chain Market Report Highlights

  • Europe is forecast to expand at a considerable CAGR of 3.9% from 2022 to 2028. This growth is attributed to the availability of advantageous guidelines concerning trade agreements enforced by the government
  • The trade logistics segment is expected to grow with a significant CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. Trade logistics offers company with elasticity and permits them to regulate their procedures in an improved and enriched manner along with saving costs
  • The trade logistics assists them to intensify the overall clearness of the supply chain and supports in well understanding of cost, operations, inventory management, and others which is increasing its usage in the apparel industry, thus driving the market growth


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2022
Last Updated on August 12, 2022
Tags: Apparel Supply Chain Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing