Pea Protein Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 - Hexa Research

Pea Protein Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 - Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The pea protein market is anticipated to grow exponentially owing to health conscious population and an increase in the usage of pea proteins food supplements.

"

 

Pea protein is a food additive, majorly used in cheese and yogurt. The pea protein market is predicted to grow due to health consciousness among consumers and demand of pea protein supplements. Renewed interest in gluten-free products, acceptance of meat substitutes amid the lactose intolerance levels among teens is augmenting market demand.

 

Plant-based supplements made from wheat, canola, and soy can pose a market challenge. But development of novel products could open up new market avenues. The global pea protein market is segmented according to products, applications, and regions. Products include textured pea protein, isolates, and concentrates.

 

Browse Details of Report with TOC @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/pea-protein-market

 

Meat substitutes and sports nutrition supplements are manufactured using isolates. This can be on account of high amino acid content, high solubility, and good water binding. Textured pea proteins are heavily used in dairy supplements and beverages owing to their similar appearance to meat. Pea concentrates used in beverages, aquafeed, and foods constitute about 75% protein.

 

Dietary supplements, sports supplements, meat substitutes, nutraceuticals, and others are major market applications. Dietary supplements are the largest application of the pea protein market on account of consumer awareness about nutraceuticals. Concerns regarding meat allergies will spur the demand for meat substitutes. It will be the fastest growing application over the forecast period (2016-2024).

 

Regions covered under the market are Latin America, North America, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific, and Europe. North America is a major region for the industry due to concerns of cardiovascular diseases and the booming sports industry. Rising cases of lactose intolerance will see major growth in Europe. Asia Pacific can experience a major demand boost due to consumption of nutrient-based foods and supplements. New regulations in the agricultural industry in China & India would see an upsurge of raw material to pea protein manufacturers.

 

Major players of the pea protein market are Roquette Frères, Shandong Jianyuan Foods Co., Ltd., Burcon Nutrascience Corporation, and Shandong Jianyuan Foods Co., Ltd. They have formed alliances with domestic distributors to ensure a steady product supply in high-demand regions. Roquette Frères produces pea proteins under the brand name �" NUTRALYS. Burcon, on the other hand, has managed to manufacture vegetable-based protein which is transparent and 100% soluble.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/nutraceuticals-and-functional-foods-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing